Author Topic: Pumpster's hardcore east side gym  (Read 1083 times)

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Pumpster's hardcore east side gym
« on: August 28, 2007, 11:21:01 AM »
I wish I could afford to pay the dues to join this gym. But I don't make a stockbrokers salary. :-[
The House that Ruth built

jpm101

• Getbig IV
Re: Pumpster, your honest opinion on the Bowflex
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2007, 01:24:10 PM »
I asked a serious question as to how Pumpster worked out on his Bowflex; exercises, sets/reps, etc about 3 to 4 week ago, becaue i have to admit i've learned a lot from the guy even though i'm jealous as hell of him for it.

I had ran through a few exercises on a BowFlex years ago at a sports convention and to me it did not seem all that. Just a little different. I'm sure it can be a useful tool for a lot of people who just want to build a little muscle and keep in shape. So if Pumpster (or SquadFather) wish to explain his BowFlex workouts, I think most guy's here would be interested.

bmacsys: don't look now but I think Pumpster has a thing for you, just as i do for him. Big crush on you or what, or more like the jones i have for him to the point of obsession? Good luck.
F

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2007, 01:33:24 PM »
JPM, I followed that thread. Pumpster banned you for no other reason than called his methods into question and didn't agree with him.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2007, 01:47:52 PM »
JPM, I followed that thread. Pumpster banned you for no other reason than called his methods into question and didn't agree with him.

that was sad...BUT i do think that if bmacsys or myself had the balls to actually train seriously it or any other serious piece of equipment will work. Not sure if we'll do anything more than type for the forseeable future, however. :-\

jpm101

• Getbig IV
Re: Pumpster, I'm a fan of the bowflex..
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2007, 08:30:02 AM »
I must register a disclaimer that some one is falsely rewording and misrepresenting my post. I also noticed that other persons post have been deleted, rearranged  and added to on this thread. Which changes the whole intent and meaning of the individual post. Moderator misconduct, taking desperate means to avoid free discussion and views on this board? Do not know, but appears that is the case. These  dishonest acts could work themselves into legal violations with regard to internet/interstate agreements. This post is also being sent to Ron.

JPM101

F

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2007, 11:08:50 AM »
I must register a disclaimer that some one is falsely rewording and misrepresenting my post. I also noticed that other persons post have been deleted, rearranged  and added to on this thread. Which changes the whole intent and meaning of the individual post. Moderator misconduct, taking desperate means to avoid free discussion and views on this board? Do not know, but appears that is the case. These  dishonest acts could work themselves into legal violations with regard to internet/interstate agreements. This post is also being sent to Ron.

JPM101

::)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2007, 11:10:55 AM »

JPM101

AHAHAHHA!!!  Fvckin whiny queer

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2007, 06:30:42 AM »
AHAHAHHA!!!  Fvckin whiny queer

You must be talking about Pumpster!

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2007, 09:51:14 AM »

JPM101

hahhahahaha whatever