Author Topic: Question about US law enforcement  (Read 2627 times)

woodman

• Getbig II
Re: Question about US law enforcement
« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2018, 03:21:20 PM »
I don't watch any tv actually. When it comes to arrests and such, I speak from experience. Apparently you don't know who I am.

I still don't see how the rear window being gone would be reasonable suspicion. If it weren't for that, you'd never see the screw driver snd such.

I'm no doubting you did it. Id expect a decent lawyer to have it thrown out. I'm assuming the guy had a PD and plea bargained 99% of his cases.
no he ended up doing time for the counterfeit money(few years)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2018, 03:24:55 PM »
no he ended up doing time for the counterfeit money(few years)

Yea but you wouldnt have found the money if not for the broken window. Id assume a decent lawyer, not a PD, would argue there was no RS to pull over in the first place and everything after that woukdnt be admisable.

woodman

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: January 25, 2018, 03:25:42 PM »
I don't watch any tv actually. When it comes to arrests and such, I speak from experience. Apparently you don't know who I am.

I still don't see how the rear window being gone would be reasonable suspicion. If it weren't for that, you'd never see the screw driver snd such.

I'm no doubting you did it. Id expect a decent lawyer to have it thrown out. I'm assuming the guy had a PD and plea bargained 99% of his cases.
no Im aware of the ESF legend but wasnt going to get into a bait and switch...face it 99% of the time people interact with the police its because of a negative situation and have a slanted view of police,police protocol,and laws.......same as everyone thinks that when they get arrested they have to be read their rights(miranda) but you dont and in some cases never did....if you are just asking pedigree info and not interogating you dont have to read them their rights...did it many times for simple drug or weapons possesion where it was based on my observations...no need to

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #53 on: January 25, 2018, 03:26:52 PM »
no Im aware of the ESF legend but wasnt going to get into a bait and switch...face it 99% of the time people interact with the police its because of a negative situation and have a slanted view of police,police protocol,and laws.......same as everyone thinks that when they get arrested they have to be read their rights(miranda) but you dont and in some cases never did....if you are just asking pedigree info and not interogating you dont have to read them their rights...did it many times for simple drug or weapons possesion where it was based on my observations...no need to

Everyone is aware of the ESF-legend, even beyond these boards!

Someone even wrote about him on a Sam Elliot-forum!
Q

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #54 on: January 25, 2018, 03:28:26 PM »
Everyone is aware of the ESF-legend, even beyond these boards!

Someone even wrote about him on a Sam Elliot-forum!

What is this Sam Elliot forum you speak of?

Maybe I should actually do this voice-over stuff I've been offered for years lol

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #55 on: January 25, 2018, 03:38:29 PM »

I'm aware about the Miranda thing. Used it in my last case.

I honestly have a 50/50 view of police. I was straight edge all through high school. Nearly joined USMC, n seriously considered being a SD sherrif(my 1st daughters mom was on her way to being a sd hwywaypatroll after she stopped modeling when she got pregnant).. Had my armed-guard card n CCP (&c&R license) when I was felony-arrested in 06. And have my guard-card now (not armed, although for whatever reason  none of my felony charges ever show up on background checks  here in CA, so I may be able to get a lic) Never had a problem with authority or police. Many of my clients & customers are LE.(made it awkward when I was in jail in Nov/Dec) but I'm well aware of "tactics" or tricks, however you want to call it, that LE uses to initiate contact with potential suspects... contact they know will lead to arrests. Also know how LE flat out lie in reports n on the stand to make supplicant charges stick... Know this from their own mouths.