Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman - Still grinding away.  (Read 12142 times)

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
Re: Ronnie still grinding away.
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2018, 05:30:38 PM »
It's sad how his body is wrecked. So is Dorian's. Meanwhile Lee Haney has no problems at all.  Robby keeps training at 71. Sometimes I think the secret of longevity is using moderate weights.  Train the muscle instead of shifting heavy weights up.

nah man

gotta push hard at the gym to impress the other people there and then boast about it on the internet

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2018, 05:44:25 PM »
It's sad how his body is wrecked. So is Dorian's.

The only thing Ronnie is grinding now is cartilage.  Not sure about Dorian though - plenty of biking and yoga going on for him and he has clearly been completely off the gas for years.  His hairline isn't doing too badly either...

Wonder if Ronnie wishes he could do this?  Maybe there's a special cream that would help...

T

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2018, 05:48:58 PM »
 :)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2018, 06:00:41 PM »
The only thing Ronnie is grinding now is cartilage.  Not sure about Dorian though - plenty of biking and yoga going on for him and he has clearly been completely off the gas for years.  His hairline isn't doing too badly either...

Wonder if Ronnie wishes he could do this?  Maybe there's a special cream that would help...

Dorian mentioned his TRT regiment on Rogan's podcast and in another recent video (so foot is lightly on the gas :D). He also may have had some transplants.

That said he looks healthy and is not going under the knife every six months.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2018, 06:04:41 PM »
Why are you shitting on preacher curls fag?

First of all, it’s a biceps exercise. Biceps. FAG. Second, as I say, it’s very established fixed-position elbow joints are vulnerable to undue stresses when there’s intense flexion in the upper arms. FAG.

Young, fresh joints can get away with it. But a beaten-to-shit middle-aged dude might wanna consider other movements to better accommodate worn body parts.

Fag.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2018, 06:10:11 PM »

Dorian mentioned his TRT regiment on Rogan's podcast and in another recent video (so foot is lightly on the gas :D). He also may have had some transplants.

That said he looks healthy and is not going under the knife every six months.

Haha - fair enough, I imagine most higher level guys might need a little something long term after years of shifting their axis around.  I was meaning more like Kamali et al.... (but of course you knew that  ;))

But transplants?  Say it ain't so dude!  Guess I'm the last person in the world to know this, as per usual.... :P
T

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2018, 06:22:12 PM »
Haha - fair enough, I imagine most higher level guys might need a little something long term after years of shifting their axis around.  I was meaning more like Kamali et al.... (but of course you knew that  ;))

But transplants?  Say it ain't so dude!  Guess I'm the last person in the world to know this, as per usual.... :P

He may have low T from all that weed smoking. 8)  Considering the beating he took he's doing just fine.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2018, 08:11:55 PM »
It's all he knows, he doesn't know what to do with himself without the gym, his whole identity is based on muscle, it's given him everything he's achieved in life for the most part, so I see why he's still in there. In some aspects its really sad, but his positive attitude is commendable, cant deny that, he looks happy to be training.
This is truth.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2018, 08:18:55 PM »
if it makes him happy...more power to him. saw him not too long ago at the gas station on stilts...he was very polite
real men= no rubbers

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2018, 09:00:03 PM »
if it makes him happy...more power to him. saw him not too long ago at the gas station on stilts...he was very polite

You mentioned that you helped him out and that was a cool thing to do. Definitely a nice guy and funny in his videos.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2018, 09:18:22 PM »
Ronnie is wearing a Fit Nation Gym t shirt, there is a story behind that.  Anyways, trained there last week and Milos is training Hide there, cool gym cool vibe,  great music, good equipment and good people.  Milos is doing well, and it was nice to see him. 

Maybe I'll take some pics if I get a chance, hope all you guys are having good workouts and a good new year, train smart and keep focused!

The DOC
Mr. AZ 2003

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2018, 09:32:32 PM »
Ronnie is wearing a Fit Nation Gym t shirt, there is a story behind that.  Anyways, trained there last week and Milos is training Hide there, cool gym cool vibe,  great music, good equipment and good people.  Milos is doing well, and it was nice to see him. 

Maybe I'll take some pics if I get a chance, hope all you guys are having good workouts and a good new year, train smart and keep focused!

The DOC

I train with Dan Decker once in a while. Last month he told me he was training at Fit Nation and saw Milos. I was surprised and asked how got back into the country. Said he worked some kind of deal with the courts? Anyway, he said milos put him through an insane leg workout that took him a week to recover from

kepler2008

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2018, 01:01:29 AM »

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2018, 02:56:16 AM »
Ronnie is wearing a Fit Nation Gym t shirt, there is a story behind that.  Anyways, trained there last week and Milos is training Hide there, cool gym cool vibe,  great music, good equipment and good people.  Milos is doing well, and it was nice to see him.  

The DOC

I train with Dan Decker once in a while. Last month he told me he was training at Fit Nation and saw Milos. I was surprised and asked how got back into the country. Said he worked some kind of deal with the courts? Anyway, he said milos put him through an insane leg workout that took him a week to recover from

I wish I'd posted this now.  While I was looking for pics of Iris with her new skinhead hairdo I noticed Milos and wondered if there was a thread about how he was back...

(Epic $5 weighbelt of peace)
T

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2018, 06:51:51 AM »
The guy is a tool, seriously:

Preacher curl = elbow-joint wrecker

Behind-the-Neck Pulldown = shoulder wrecker

Plus, his form and rep cadence isn’t too informed from his litany of injuries. He’s stuck in his infancy understanding of resistance training with no consideration toward routine modifications.

He’s a friendly man, but entirely an idiot.

::)

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2018, 07:49:33 AM »
First of all, it’s a biceps exercise. Biceps. FAG. Second, as I say, it’s very established fixed-position elbow joints are vulnerable to undue stresses when there’s intense flexion in the upper arms. FAG.

Young, fresh joints can get away with it. But a beaten-to-shit middle-aged dude might wanna consider other movements to better accommodate worn body parts.

Fag.
Maybe your joints are just weak!

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2018, 09:08:54 AM »
I wish I'd posted this now.  While I was looking for pics of Iris with her new skinhead hairdo I noticed Milos and wondered if there was a thread about how he was back...

(Epic $5 weighbelt of peace)

Is this what you were looking for?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2018, 09:46:29 AM »

World renowned  Dutchboys Herne & Hippo to the white courtesy phone stat!  There's a dyke in the lobby that looks like it's about to spring a leak and requires at least two fists to stop the flow of schmoe.

Ipecac is nothing compared to this photo.  I barfed my last two meals up at first sight and am suffering the dry heaves as I write this.  How the fook does any real man think that tightly wrapped steamer is "attractive"?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2018, 10:28:40 AM »
Maybe your joints are just weak!

Forty eight, began at 15, working on a 650-pound raw squat and mid-400s bench and 700-plus dead. Drug free.

No weakness here, chump.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2018, 10:54:27 AM »
The guy is a tool, seriously:

Preacher curl = elbow-joint wrecker

Behind-the-Neck Pulldown = shoulder wrecker

Plus, his form and rep cadence isn’t too informed from his litany of injuries. He’s stuck in his infancy understanding of resistance training with no consideration toward routine modifications.

He’s a friendly man, but entirely an idiot.

This !

Until his heart says enough  he will continue in his quest .

I wonder how his Liver and Kidneys are they must be seriously beaten too .

WoSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2018, 11:03:54 AM »
Forty eight, began at 15, working on a 650-pound raw squat and mid-400s bench and 700-plus dead. Drug free.

No weakness here, chump.

If you haven't gotten it by now it ain't happening.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2018, 11:05:12 AM »

No weakness here, chump.

Excellent work bro.

What are you weighing in at?

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2018, 11:27:15 AM »

"Simon Phoenix, you are fined 1 credit for a violation of the spandex fashion code..."

T

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Ronnie Coleman - Still grinding away.
« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2018, 11:27:42 AM »
They were kings at what they did. Nobody last forever.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2018, 11:40:31 AM »

No weakness here, chump.
Perhaps this is the root of your joint problems then, weightlifting is a young mans endevor.