Author Topic: Bodybuilder Fakhri Mubarak assaults staff at New York supplement store  (Read 17738 times)

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
Re: Bodybuilder Fakhri Mubarak assaults staff at New York supplement store
« Reply #50 on: March 21, 2014, 04:45:03 AM »
Yeah but he was fighting back! How the HELL can anybody seriously call that a fight? No puches /no fight! If he got charged with assault that would just be stupid!I am not sayi ng he won;t get charged but c'mon! I seriously thought they were just fucking around! don't ypou ever wrestle around with friends of yours? I have gotten way rougher wrestling with friends of mine! We all think of each other like brothers but we still like to get rough! hell we even punch each other and it's all in fun. We try to toughen each other up that is how it has been since we were kids! This looks like 1/4 of a just fucking around wrestling with a friend type bullshit!

fakhri is a smaller guy! He is of course a pro bodybuilder but he is like 5 ft 6IN . You might think he isn;t that tough but I have trained with fakhri and he is a strong  guy! I was watching him incline 405 pounds on the incline bench with ease it was nutts. I could do about half what he could do and we are the same height and almost same weight, he was about 20 lbs heavier then me but on alot more juice and he just has insane genetics as it is. The dude is crazy strong for his size. The fakhri I know could of really hurt this guy bad if he actually hit him.. I think that was just him pissed off and telling the guy he was fucked. The other guy didn;t just sit there he wrestled around with him as well. Nobody got hurt! Stupid case! waste of the courts time!

you think bench weight translates to punching strength?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2014, 05:06:06 AM »
What exactly are they trying to accomplish by just "wrestling around" like that?

whitewidow

« Reply #52 on: March 21, 2014, 05:08:39 AM »
you think bench weight translates to punching strength?

Bro he is not just strong on the bench press or the Incline the guys a fucking freak! and freaky fucking strong! So yes if he landed a good shot it would be lights out. The guy is made of fucking steel! His forarms and hands are strong as fuck as well. I have not seen him throw a punch or fight but if he DID know how to throw a punch wich I am sure he can he would fuck somebody up bad! I don;t think that was assault. If fakhri knew how to throw a left hook right hand it would of been lights out and then I would consider it assault. I gaurantee fakhri can throw a punch but choose not to take it passed wrestling around with the guy, otherwise he would of hit him! He had plenty of chances to hit the guy and didn"t hit him once.

I think some states are fucked up and it probably is technically assault but for christ sakes I fight with my best friends way harder then that! We actually throw blows just for fun! That looks like a wrestling fight between friends. me and my friends wrestle like that all the time! Nobody got hurt! what a waste of the courts time! c'mon! Geez if somebody ripped me off
 50 grand my business sense would tell me to have him prosecuted and have him pay it back via restitution, but the street side of me would want to fuck him up real bad and make him figure out how to get my money and FAST! I believe you have to use your professional skills but if you have grown up rough that can be hard to do. I have seen so much violence over guys getting fronted drugs in the thousands and they end up fucking up the front and getting fucked up real bad.I've rolled with guys and seen guys put hot irons on people and many more things I don't even want to talk about.  

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #53 on: March 21, 2014, 05:40:40 AM »
MELTDOWN

Simple Simon

« Reply #54 on: March 21, 2014, 05:46:02 AM »
Bro he is not just strong on the bench press or the Incline the guys a fucking freak! and freaky fucking strong! So yes if he landed a good shot it would be lights out. The guy is made of fucking steel! His forarms and hands are strong as fuck as well. I have not seen him throw a punch or fight but if he DID know how to throw a punch wich I am sure he can he would fuck somebody up bad! I don;t think that was assault. If fakhri knew how to throw a left hook right hand it would of been lights out and then I would consider it assault. I gaurantee fakhri can throw a punch but choose not to take it passed wrestling around with the guy, otherwise he would of hit him! He had plenty of chances to hit the guy and didn"t hit him once.

I think some states are fucked up and it probably is technically assault but for christ sakes I fight with my best friends way harder then that! We actually throw blows just for fun! That looks like a wrestling fight between friends. me and my friends wrestle like that all the time! Nobody got hurt! what a waste of the courts time! c'mon! Geez if somebody ripped me off
 50 grand my business sense would tell me to have him prosecuted and have him pay it back via restitution, but the street side of me would want to fuck him up real bad and make him figure out how to get my money and FAST! I believe you have to use your professional skills but if you have grown up rough that can be hard to do. I have seen so much violence over guys getting fronted drugs in the thousands and they end up fucking up the front and getting fucked up real bad.I've rolled with guys and seen guys put hot irons on people and many more things I don't even want to talk about.  

Two words
Achim Albrecht.

whitewidow

« Reply #55 on: March 21, 2014, 05:56:41 AM »
MELTDOWN

LOL- not even close! Once I start Pm'ing someone that's when they got me to melt. c'mon Wes look at the video you think that is assault and worth the courts time?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #56 on: March 21, 2014, 06:03:35 AM »
Yeah but he was fighting back! How the HELL can anybody seriously call that a fight? No puches /no fight! If he got charged with assault that would just be stupid!I am not sayi ng he won;t get charged but c'mon! I seriously thought they were just fucking around! don't ypou ever wrestle around with friends of yours? I have gotten way rougher wrestling with friends of mine! We all think of each other like brothers but we still like to get rough! hell we even punch each other and it's all in fun. We try to toughen each other up that is how it has been since we were kids! This looks like 1/4 of a just fucking around wrestling with a friend type bullshit!

fakhri is a smaller guy! He is of course a pro bodybuilder but he is like 5 ft 6IN . You might think he isn;t that tough but I have trained with fakhri and he is a strong  guy! I was watching him incline 405 pounds on the incline bench with ease it was nutts. I could do about half what he could do and we are the same height and almost same weight, he was about 20 lbs heavier then me but on alot more juice and he just has insane genetics as it is. The dude is crazy strong for his size. The fakhri I know could of really hurt this guy bad if he actually hit him.. I think that was just him pissed off and telling the guy he was fucked. The other guy didn;t just sit there he wrestled around with him as well. Nobody got hurt! Stupid case! waste of the courts time!

Fakhri assaulted the guy....hands down.  He came over and grabbed him by the neck plain and simple.  Should be arrested and punished like every normal person.  If he was robbed then he needs to get an attorney.
A

Simple Simon

« Reply #57 on: March 21, 2014, 06:04:40 AM »
LOL- not even close! Once I start Pm'ing someone that's when they got me to melt. c'mon Wes look at the video you think that is assault and worth the courts time?

What if the guy behind the counter had shot him as he went around to confront him.
Would he have been prosecuted ?

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 21, 2014, 09:05:04 AM »

I'm hearing the 50k story was made up after the incident as an excuse.  If the guy owed him money like that then why did he let him work the last day of his two week notice.  Something is not right about all the BS surrounding this.  Maybe Fak has a temper and the kid just pissed him off.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2014, 01:40:51 PM »
looks like a terrorist can't do much damage without a bomb

Fakhring hilarious  ;D

Yanin

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: March 21, 2014, 01:47:51 PM »
Imagine if that bodybuilder just "waddled" up to a legitimate fighter! And the bodybuilder reached his arms & hands out and tried that "strangulation" technique.

I guy like Junior Dos Santos would need just 1 jab & 1 uppercut to finish a guy like that.

Blast, Blast. Fight over.

Obviously. If he knew how to fight he would hinder his skills with all that muscle

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #62 on: March 21, 2014, 01:51:27 PM »
People who steal lots of money don't get beat up on camera. They get a bullet put in their head in a back alley or in their home...There's no way you would go into a rage over this where you wouldn't know about the cameras were rolling... Fights like this are almost always over a woman(crime of passion)where you're not thinking straight.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #63 on: March 21, 2014, 01:55:09 PM »
looks like a terrorist can't do much damage without a bomb

Needs more training on the monkey bars