Author Topic: Gold Talks & Fiat Paper Currencies Walk...  (Read 50231 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Gold Talks & Fiat Paper Currencies Walk...
« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2012, 09:39:01 PM »
Interning at Merril Lynch? Oh well, ...that explains a lot.  :-X

I've been accumulating FREE GOLD. 999,9% pure 24KT as a hedge against inflation, and earning income from across the globe whenever anyone else opens a free gold savings account. I'm quite literally getting paid to save money. I've been having fun, making money, and paying less in taxes. :D

Point taken.  :)
I bet it does, does the fact ive been working in internal finance for a MNC...thats multi national corporation mean anything to you?

Hey Im not going to make fun of you making money...just dont act like you have an inkling of an idea of what youre talking about you dumb ass!!!

so you dont know how to calculate GDP???  CHECK!!!

you didnt know that the US dollar has appreciated against the POS canadian Dollar...CHECK!!!

you are a POS snake oil sales women who has a tenious grasp on international finance and managing risk???

FUCKING CHECK, YOU MORON!!!

MAKE YOUR MONEY HONEY, just dont come on here or anywhere in ear shot of me or anyone with an understanding of what youre talking about and act like you have any idea of what the deal is...DUMB ASS!!!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2012, 08:06:38 AM »
I bet it does, does the fact ive been working in internal finance for a MNC...thats multi national corporation mean anything to you?

not really. If anything, the fact that you work for Merrill Lynch makes you even LESS credible in my eyes, ...if such a think is even possible. Weren't they the ones responsible for Orange County CA having to declare bankruptcy in the early 90's? Didn't they sell the county treasurer a bunch of toxic worthless paper? ...then rush to settle for hundreds of millions before the lawsuit went before a judge? And weren't Merril Lynch executives the only ones that were ever convicted for accounting fraud during the Enron investigations?

Hey Im not going to make fun of you making money...just dont act like you have an inkling of an idea of what youre talking about you dumb ass!!!

I wouldn't brag too loudly about working for Merril Lynch if i were you.  :-X

Sorry Tony, I don't take advice from people who've notoriously MISmanaged million or billions of dollars of 'other people's money'.
I prefer to take advice from people who manage millions or billions of dollars of their own money!
People like Robert Kiyosaki, Marc Faber, or even the Arab prince who shall remain nameless who sought me out to join my business, so he could put his money into GOLD.

so you dont know how to calculate GDP???  CHECK!!!

Only in 'The world according to YOU' ::)

you didnt know that the US dollar has appreciated against the POS canadian Dollar...CHECK!!!

I don't see a few fractions of a penny increase over a few days, as anything compared to the overall steady 42% loss over the past few years. I'm not a speculative day trader. I'm not looking to time the market and jump in & out of trades every few minutes, or hours of the day. Mine is a dollar cost averaging approach of buying & holding over the long term. Using Gold as a store of value.

you are a POS snake oil sales women who has a tenious grasp on international finance and managing risk???

FUCKING CHECK, YOU MORON!!!

A tenious grasp? I'll assume you mean't "tenuous grasp on international finance and managing risk"
That's ironic considering Merril Lynch lost close to $52 billion in the year prior to the 2008 crash, and could only get sold to Bank of America in a shotgun wedding. ::)

How did all those worthless CDOs work out for them? Managing risk indeed ::)

I think you might want to discover a bit more about the company you work for.

ISBN: 9780307717863

Book Description
Publication Date: November 2, 2010
The intimate, fly-on-the wall tale of the decline and fall of an America icon

With one notable exception, the firms that make up what we know as Wall Street have always been part of an inbred, insular culture that most people only vaguely understand. The exception was Merrill Lynch, a firm that revolutionized the stock market by bringing Wall Street to Main Street, setting up offices in far-flung cities and towns long ignored by the giants of finance. With its “thundering herd” of financial advisers, perhaps no other business, whether in financial services or elsewhere, so epitomized the American spirit. Merrill Lynch was not only “bullish on America,” it was a big reason why so many average Americans were able to grow wealthy by investing in the stock market.

Merrill Lynch was an icon. Its sudden decline, collapse, and sale to Bank of America was a shock. How did it happen? Why did it happen? And what does this story of greed, hubris, and incompetence tell us about the culture of Wall Street that continues to this day even though it came close to destroying the American economy? A culture in which the CEO of a firm losing $28 billion pushes hard to be paid a $25 million bonus. A culture in which two Merrill Lynch executives are guaranteed bonuses of $30 million and $40 million for four months’ work, even while the firm is struggling to reduce its losses by firing thousands of employees.

Based on unparalleled sources at both Merrill Lynch and Bank of America, Greg Farrell’s Crash of the Titans is a Shakespearean saga of three flawed masters of the universe. E. Stanley O’Neal, whose inspiring rise from the segregated South to the corner office of Merrill Lynch—where he engineered a successful turnaround—was undone by his belief that a smooth-talking salesman could handle one of the most difficult jobs on Wall Street. Because he enjoyed O’Neal’s support, this executive was allowed to build up an astonishing $30 billion position in CDOs on the firm’s balance sheet, at a time when all other Wall Street firms were desperately trying to exit the business. After O’Neal comes John Thain, the cerebral, MIT-educated technocrat whose rescue of the New York Stock Exchange earned him the nickname “Super Thain.” He was hired to save Merrill Lynch in late 2007, but his belief that the markets would rebound led him to underestimate the depth of Merrill’s problems. Finally, we meet Bank of America CEO Ken Lewis, a street fighter raised barely above the poverty line in rural Georgia, whose “my way or the highway” management style suffers fools more easily than potential rivals, and who made a $50 billion commitment over a September weekend to buy a business he really didn’t understand, thus jeopardizing his own institution.

The merger itself turns out to be a bizarre combination of cultures that blend like oil and water, where slick Wall Street bankers suddenly find themselves reporting to a cast of characters straight out of the Beverly Hillbillies. BofA’s inbred culture, which perceived New York banks its enemies, was based on loyalty and a good-ol’-boy network in which competence played second fiddle to blind obedience.

Crash of the Titans is a financial thriller that puts you in the theater as the historic events of the financial crisis unfold and people responsible for billion of dollars of other people’s money gamble recklessly to enhance their power and their paychecks or to save their own skins. Its wealth of never-before-revealed information and focus on two icons of corporate America make it the book that puts together all the pieces of the Wall Street disaster.

************************************************* end of description

MAKE YOUR MONEY HONEY, just dont come on here or anywhere in ear shot of me or anyone with an understanding of what youre talking about and act like you have any idea of what the deal is...DUMB ASS!!!

Oh I'll make my money all right, but it won't be the way your company does it, by selling people worthless paper trash. I make my money by exchanging worthless fiat paper into a solid real asset. Thanks to companies like the one you work for, the entire world is on the brink of a collapse because they took people's hard earned money, and turned it into worthless paper. Well I'm taking that worthless paper, and turning it back into GOLD, and sharing info with others how they too can do the same.

I think enough has been said. Let's just say we don't agree.And that's perfectly fine.
You seem to think fiat paper currency & paper derivatives are the way to go... while I believe GOLD is King.

w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2012, 08:39:58 AM »
again resulting to posting novels to say nothing of substance.

LOL my dear your assertion is that the gas prices are so high b/c the dollar has lost its value. Ive shown you that over the last year the dollar has appreciated against the canadian dollar and either appreciated or went side ways against most of the other currencies.

So...this refutes your assertion honey!!!

LMFAO IC so you cant refute my points so you attack my associations? hahaha thats textbook getbig baby!!! You act like I am all about ML dear, Im not yea they screwed the pooch and lost a lot of face.

Im not arguing for paper or gold dear but a basic understanding of finance helps either argument...something that you lack and to anybody with a basic understanding it is very obvious.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #53 on: March 18, 2012, 08:45:23 AM »

LOL my dear your assertion is that the gas prices are so high b/c the dollar has lost its value. Ive shown you that over the last year the dollar has appreciated against the canadian dollar and either appreciated or went side ways against most of the other currencies.

LMFAO IC so you cant refute my points so you attack my associations? hahaha thats textbook getbig baby!!! You act like I am all about ML dear, Im not yea they screwed the pooch and lost a lot of face.

Im not arguing for paper or gold dear but a basic understanding of finance helps either argument...something that you lack and to anybody with a basic understanding it is very obvious.
I dont understand this so maybe you can clarify, inflation has been insane, everything is way more than it was, even the fed has admitted this, so how can you say the dollar has appreciated?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 18, 2012, 09:06:54 AM »
I dont understand this so maybe you can clarify, inflation has been insane, everything is way more than it was, even the fed has admitted this, so how can you say the dollar has appreciated?

LOL, He works for Merril Lynch.

The only way I can make sense of his argument is that the mighty USD once trading at: $1.00 US = $1.45 CDN a few short years ago, had dropped to $1.00 USD = $0.96 CDN and in the last few days has gone from being worth $0.96 CDN to a meteoric rise of now being worth $0.9915 CDN as of 12:01 EDT

That's the only way I can make any sense of his logic, ...but I'll let him explain his own reasoning to you... if he can.  :-\

$1.00 USD = $ 0.9439 AUD

The US Dollar isn't even at par with the Australian.    :o
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 18, 2012, 09:14:04 AM »
LOL, He works for Merril Lynch.

The only way I can make sense of his argument is that the mighty USD once trading at: $1.00 US = $1.45 CDN a few short years ago, had dropped to $1.00 USD = $0.96 CDN and in the last few days has gone from being worth $0.96 CDN to a meteoric rise of now being worth $0.9915 CDN as of 12:01 EDT

That's the only way I can make any sense of his logic, ...but I'll let him explain his own reasoning to you... if he can.  :-\

$1.00 USD = $ 0.9439 AUD

The US Dollar isn't even at par with the Australian.    :o
My comment was in relation to last year b/c you idiotic argument is that gas prices are at record levels this year b/c the dollar has lost its value.

The dollar hasnt lost a lot of value as a matter of fact is appreciated against some currencies over last year so what is your reasoning again?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 18, 2012, 09:24:49 AM »

So if you're not arguing paper over gold, then one can only assume your purpose for being in this thread is:
  • -making stupid irrelevant ad hom attacks
  • -revealing to the world the extent of your flatulence
  • OR BOTH

You know... a little beano and a lot of Ex-Lax might be just what you need.
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 18, 2012, 09:25:11 AM »
actually inflation hasnt been to bad the highest its hit recently is like 3.5% or something which is a little higher than they want but still not attrocious. The potential for it to become bad is certainly there and it will be interesting to see what happens when the FED starts to raise interest rates.

As for the question, think of exchange rates as a zero sum game. If one currency declines in value against another, the other currency has technically appreciated.

Nothing can happen to the dollar and it can still appreciate if the other currencies lose value.

The US dollar even if it does start to lose value if it loses value at a rate slower than the other currencies lose value will appreciate.

Think about whats happening in the EU, now look at where the world is investing.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 18, 2012, 09:26:11 AM »
So if you're not arguing paper over gold, then one can only assume your purpose for being in this thread is:
  • -making stupid irrelevant ad hom attacks
  • -revealing to the world the extent of your flatulence
  • OR BOTH

You know... a little beano and a lot of Ex-Lax might be just what you need.
My comment was in relation to last year b/c you idiotic argument is that gas prices are at record levels this year b/c the dollar has lost its value.

The dollar hasnt lost a lot of value as a matter of fact is appreciated against some currencies over last year so what is your reasoning again?
This is the reason for my posting in this thread...

you started off with a false and ignorant claim so I felt the need to point it out ;)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 18, 2012, 09:47:31 AM »
actually inflation hasnt been to bad the highest its hit recently is like 3.5% or something which is a little higher than they want but still not attrocious. The potential for it to become bad is certainly there and it will be interesting to see what happens when the FED starts to raise interest rates.

As for the question, think of exchange rates as a zero sum game. If one currency declines in value against another, the other currency has technically appreciated.

Nothing can happen to the dollar and it can still appreciate if the other currencies lose value.

The US dollar even if it does start to lose value if it loses value at a rate slower than the other currencies lose value will appreciate.

Think about whats happening in the EU, now look at where the world is investing.

UNBELIEVABLE!!!
Tony, the real rate of inflation is more like 11% when items like food & energy costs are factored in.

So someone sitting on a paper money account that if they're lucky pays them .5 - 1% interest, is actually losing 10% per year in purchasing power, just keeping it in a paper savings account. That doesn't even include all the added fees paper money account holders get nickled & dimed with.

My gold account is up over 10% in purchasing power since the start of this year.
w

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2012, 09:54:44 AM »
I make so much money on pyramid schemes and selling gold that I don't bother trying to resurrect a failed acting career. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 18, 2012, 10:03:46 AM »

UNBELIEVABLE!!!
Tony, the real rate of inflation is more like 11% when items like food & energy costs are factored in.

So someone sitting on a paper money account that if they're lucky pays them .5 - 1% interest, is actually losing 10% per year in purchasing power, just keeping it in a paper savings account. That doesn't even include all the added fees paper money account holders get nickled & dimed with.

My gold account is up over 10% in purchasing power since the start of this year.
The CPI takes into account those things samson...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 18, 2012, 10:04:41 AM »

no response

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #63 on: March 18, 2012, 10:57:19 AM »
Does this stupid c*nt think she's the first person on here to see the value in gold?

And secondly, no one with half a brain would let YOU hold THEIR bullion. They'd take physical delivery because we all know a scheming, conniving con artist like yourself will take off the second your ponzi scheme deems it prudent.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #64 on: March 19, 2012, 11:50:20 AM »
I just love the fact she thinks a country that still has the plague and hasn't even progressed to having running water and toilets that aren't just holes in the ground in a majority of the country is somehow going to take over the financial world by melting down their  gold chains hahaha
Abandon every hope...

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 20, 2012, 10:41:59 PM »
Laugh all you want. Infact, I hear laughter is good for the immune systeme and emotional wellbeing.
Better to be feeling good and not seeing it coming, than to be seeing it coming head on and not being able to do a thing about it.

Ellis Martin Report with Jim Sinclair and the Nuclear Economic Trigger-Breaking News

w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #66 on: March 20, 2012, 10:44:38 PM »
Why I trust others to hold my bullion?   

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 20, 2012, 10:48:53 PM »
Why I trust others to hold my bullion?   

You don't have to trust anyone to hold your bullion. Take physical possession if you don't trust storage facilities.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 30, 2012, 02:59:10 PM »
And so it begins....

Anyone care to deliver a eulogy for the US Dollar?
Afterall, it was rather good to us, ...while it was alive and well.
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 30, 2012, 03:36:49 PM »
care to tell us how the appreciating dollar is responsible for the epic gas prices?

goodness gracious youre an uninformed moron...

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #70 on: March 30, 2012, 04:07:18 PM »
That's too complicated.  Just buy some m-caps  ;)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 30, 2012, 04:25:38 PM »
care to tell us how the appreciating dollar is responsible for the epic gas prices?

goodness gracious youre an uninformed moron...

Actually, you've got that backwards, ...the dollar is DEpreciating. Going down in value. Losing purchasing power.

Loss of purchasing power = having to fork out more, in order to acquire the same thing.
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 30, 2012, 05:17:40 PM »
Actually, you've got that backwards, ...the dollar is DEpreciating. Going down in value. Losing purchasing power.

Loss of purchasing power = having to fork out more, in order to acquire the same thing.
go back to the beginning of the thread jagson, your premise was that the depreciating dollar was responsible for the all time high gas prices this year.

to bad the dollar has appreciated or gone side ways since last year...dip shit salesman doesnt even know what the shit she is talking about.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 30, 2012, 05:25:24 PM »
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-02-03/dollar-appreciates-as-u-s-adds-more-jobs-damping-fed-s-easing-outlook.html

Dam liars.  :D
what are you talkning about?

jagson told me that the reason gas was at all time highs this year over the last few was b/c the dollar had depreciated and that I should buy gold that she will hold for me to help stave off starvation when the US goes to shit?

how can this be???