Author Topic: Nigerians Attack Boko-Haram before they do  (Read 1129 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Nigerians Attack Boko-Haram before they do
« on: May 15, 2014, 09:43:23 AM »
Damn these Hebrews are not to be messed with, vigilante attacks ambush Boko-Haram:

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/nigeria-vigilantes-kill-islamic-militants-131633401.html#SZTCUQQ

The villagers knew an attack was coming, so they used the dark of night to ambush the suspected Boko Haram militants, killing scores and arresting at least 10 in a move to deter the extremists and make future attacks "impossible."

Vigilante groups have been springing up in north Nigeria over the past year amid accusations the military is not acting fast enough against the Islamic extremists who are holding captive more than 270 schoolgirls.

In Kalabalge, a village about 250 kilometers (155 miles) from the Borno state capital of Maiduguri, where the terrorist network was born, residents said they took matters into their own hands.

On Tuesday morning, after learning about an impending attack by the militants, villagers ambushed two trucks with gunmen, residents and a security official told The Associated Press. At least 10 militants were detained, and scores were killed, the official said, speaking on condition of anonymity because he is not authorized to give interviews to journalists. It was not immediately clear where the detainees were being held.

I guarantee you the Boko-Haram who were killed died in a not so kind way, bashed and hacked.
S

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Nigerians Attack Boko-Haram before they do
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2014, 09:53:08 AM »
Yeah, we could use some vigilante-groups both here in Europe as well as in the US against these Islamic people.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2014, 10:02:54 AM »

I guarantee you the Boko-Haram who were killed died in a not so kind way, bashed and hacked.

That's how it should end for people that have set other humans on fire.

the trainer

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2014, 10:08:26 AM »

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2014, 02:43:08 PM »
My mate's dad is Nigerian Civil War veteran and he used to think it was acceptable to drive around Aldershot with a machete in his car.

He had a dispute with some gypos and nearly came a cropper when he went into their camp waving it around (His machete that is, not his aubergine like appendage.)

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2014, 04:13:22 PM »
I guess that a twitter hashtag isn't the most effective way to deal with these animals after all.

K

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2014, 04:19:44 PM »
I guess that a twitter hashtag isn't the most effective way to deal with these animals after all.

Exactly. That was friggin embarrassing.

agenda21nwo

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2014, 06:12:29 AM »
Yeah, we could use some vigilante-groups both here in Europe as well as in the US against these Islamic people.

x2

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2014, 08:06:47 AM »
the govt needs to set up armed villages like we did in the malay conflict in the 60s.