Author Topic: Will Arnold REALLY bounce back?  (Read 12599 times)

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
Re: Will Arnold REALLY bounce back?
« Reply #75 on: July 20, 2012, 11:01:08 AM »
Eat Shit big Al ,the mans a fucking legend and an epic success, he goes to another country has has them talking like him by the time he's done.

Oh don't get me wrong. He is a legend and is an epic success at everything. Makes me wonder if he signed a pact with the Devil around 1965. :D

It's the accent I don't understand. And wee Franco is the same.  Maybe it's a form of Reptilian or something........   

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: July 20, 2012, 11:03:11 AM »
I'm sure he knows his accent is part of his character and the image he's created.
Imagine if he had learned to speak with an American accent? I don't think he would have had the same charisma or appeal.

Thats an interesting point. I wonder if the accent is deliberate.  Him and Franco probably speaks like prince charles when theres no one else around.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: July 20, 2012, 11:59:18 AM »
yes, arnolds whole persona is going against the grain, not being the same as everyone else and it's worked throughout his whole life.
People also advised him to change his name early on in his movie career....
His foreign name and accent only added to his appeal.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #78 on: July 20, 2012, 12:19:29 PM »
Oh don't get me wrong. He is a legend and is an epic success at everything. Makes me wonder if he signed a pact with the Devil around 1965. :D

It's the accent I don't understand. And wee Franco is the same.  Maybe it's a form of Reptilian or something........   
Talking of Franco it really got on my tits how he tried to be arnolds little brother. Still not an arnold fan or supporter.

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: July 20, 2012, 02:17:54 PM »
Arnold looked great 10 years ago. All the tanning and being Govenor
has aged him where he looks nothing like the oung Arnold. 10 years ago
he did. Stallone at 65-66 looks better in some ways than when he made
the 1st 2 Rocky movies. Richard Baldwin over at Iron Age looks great.
Arnold has lived 10 lives and I'm sure he regrets very little, even though
it has taken it's toll on his appearance.
Richard

Whats the point in looking like that at 65? ::) Its time to chill the fuck out and relax the rest of your years and accept that youre getting old! Arnold is probably having the time of his life, and people on here are crying at his physique not looking great anymore ::) big deal!

MikMaq

« Reply #80 on: July 20, 2012, 02:21:29 PM »
Whats the point in looking like that at 65? ::) Its time to chill the fuck out and relax the rest of your years and accept that youre getting old! Arnold is probably having the time of his life, and people on here are crying at his physique not looking great anymore ::) big deal!
Really though, it's like those weirdo's that cling to high school football years after graduating.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #81 on: July 20, 2012, 02:38:14 PM »
Thats fucking inspirational is what it is.  To know it is possible to have the body of a 25 year old at 65.  Age is truely just a number.

MikMaq

« Reply #82 on: July 20, 2012, 02:48:17 PM »
Thats fucking inspirational is what it is.  To know it is possible to have the body of a 25 year old at 65.  Age is truely just a number.
Do you sit home all day watching the view for inspirational stories ???

Seriously if your this uncomfortable with aging there really is no hope for you.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: July 20, 2012, 08:37:01 PM »
Do you sit home all day watching the view for inspirational stories ???

Seriously if your this uncomfortable with aging there really is no hope for you.

Go to a mall and look at all the old codgers just sitting around waiting to expire.  I'll just keep lifting, thanks.

MikMaq

« Reply #84 on: July 20, 2012, 08:52:00 PM »
Go to a mall and look at all the old codgers just sitting around waiting to expire.  I'll just keep lifting, thanks.
When the fuck did I say just sit around, there's lots of shit older people can do, trying to impress adolescent boys with there guns is not one of them.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: July 20, 2012, 09:06:08 PM »
When the fuck did I say just sit around, there's lots of shit older people can do, trying to impress adolescent boys with there guns is not one of them.

Some people bike, some people ski, some people lift, it's all good.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #86 on: July 20, 2012, 09:19:53 PM »

Arnold is the type of guy who will freeze himself like Walt Disney did. He's a sociopath who wants to live forever. He looks like shit today because he never really built a natural base. The dude was on hormones since he was a teenager. Arnold is the type of guy who doesn't workout unless he's on the gas.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #87 on: July 20, 2012, 09:21:56 PM »
Anyone see the latest Expendables 2 trailer?

Willis and Arnold are standing together, and Willis says "Youve been back enough, Ill be back".

Made me laugh.

ARNIE1947

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: July 20, 2012, 09:28:59 PM »
 8)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #89 on: July 21, 2012, 04:35:30 AM »
Who wants to look like shit and be out of shape just because they got older?

Not me.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #90 on: July 21, 2012, 04:52:38 AM »
Who wants to look like shit and be out of shape just because they got older?

Not me.
yeah i want to keep pumpin Iron and Chicks... infact if i ever have a walking stick i will have a mirror on the end...so i can look up Girlies skirts.... ;D

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: July 21, 2012, 01:54:31 PM »
sounds like a good idea ;D
yeah i want to keep pumpin Iron and Chicks... infact if i ever have a walking stick i will have a mirror on the end...so i can look up Girlies skirts.... ;D

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: July 21, 2012, 05:44:46 PM »
talking about his English mate

He's pretty good at it, considering its his second language. How many to you speak and write?

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: July 21, 2012, 05:49:08 PM »
Arnold is the type of guy who will freeze himself like Walt Disney did. He's a sociopath who wants to live forever. He looks like shit today because he never really built a natural base. The dude was on hormones since he was a teenager. Arnold is the type of guy who doesn't workout unless he's on the gas.

Why not freeze yourself if you've already bought everything you want and still have a ton of $ just burning a hole in your pocket.. Prob be fun to shop for " honey let's go get some freeze quotes" lol

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #94 on: July 22, 2012, 08:14:22 AM »
8)

Is that Hines Ward he's sitting next to in the second pic?

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #95 on: July 22, 2012, 05:18:45 PM »
Arnold should really speak better English.  
Oh Mr. Smart please explain me why...

I'm living in the States for 3 years now and yea my english is much better now...still I will never gonna sound like an american. Why should I???  ???

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: July 22, 2012, 05:30:56 PM »
What is wrong?
The guy has had several different successful careers?

LOL successful?  The most serious things in his life he's been a complete failure at.  I.e. being a husband and a good father.  Ooops make that three.......he was a terrible governor.  Will go down as one of CA's worst.  Oh but yeah he was a muscle god and made a lot of money in Hollywood and was a real estate guru when anyone and their brother could make millions in real estate.  Arnold sucked jewish cock and german cock his whole life.  I think you'd be very surprised if you knew what Arnold had to do to get to where he is.  Trust me........You don't become Arnold and a major bodybuilder without being handled by dirty old men.  

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #97 on: July 22, 2012, 11:19:04 PM »

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #98 on: July 23, 2012, 08:23:12 AM »
Oh Mr. Smart please explain me why...

I'm living in the States for 3 years now and yea my english is much better now...still I will never gonna sound like an american. Why should I???  ???
so people can understand him and not have to concentrate and to be honest his vocab is very simple. I mean if you live in another land(as i do) then you should try to be the best you can. anyway why are you pissing your pants?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #99 on: July 23, 2012, 09:56:18 AM »
LOL successful?  The most serious things in his life he's been a complete failure at.  I.e. being a husband and a good father.  Ooops make that three.......he was a terrible governor.  Will go down as one of CA's worst.  Oh but yeah he was a muscle god and made a lot of money in Hollywood and was a real estate guru when anyone and their brother could make millions in real estate.  Arnold sucked jewish cock and german cock his whole life.  I think you'd be very surprised if you knew what Arnold had to do to get to where he is.  Trust me........You don't become Arnold and a major bodybuilder without being handled by dirty old men.  
  ;D ;D ;D