Author Topic: How do people obtain Humalog?  (Read 1066 times)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
How do people obtain Humalog?
« on: April 25, 2014, 07:41:01 AM »
Sure, humalin-r is available over the counter, but it kinda sucks.

Humalog can't be made by a UGL, so how do people get their hands in it?  Do they know a diabetic?  Online pharmacy?  Some kind of source for pharm-grade stuff? 

I'm not trying to fish for a source, I'm genuinely curious...seems like that's the most popular insulin to use, so people must be getting it somehow

whitewidow

Re: How do people obtain Humalog?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2014, 01:17:03 PM »
Sure, humalin-r is available over the counter, but it kinda sucks.

Humalog can't be made by a UGL, so how do people get their hands in it?  Do they know a diabetic?  Online pharmacy?  Some kind of source for pharm-grade stuff? 

I'm not trying to fish for a source, I'm genuinely curious...seems like that's the most popular insulin to use, so people must be getting it somehow

some overseas sources carry it. just look around at some international sources lists other then that you could ask a diabetic. Everybody knows somebody who is diabetic. Diabetics don't have trouble getting more Humalog. You just have to find a diabetic willing to sell some to you. It is not like they will run short they can always get more if needed.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Re: How do people obtain Humalog?
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2014, 09:09:04 PM »
some overseas sources carry it. just look around at some international sources lists other then that you could ask a diabetic. Everybody knows somebody who is diabetic. Diabetics don't have trouble getting more Humalog. You just have to find a diabetic willing to sell some to you. It is not like they will run short they can always get more if needed.

Yeah looks like some online Canadian pharmacies carry it....I was just surprised at how difficult it can be to get, considering it's probably the most popular form of slin