Author Topic: Why is Britain the most violent country in the EU?  (Read 28568 times)

Henda

• Getbig V
Re: Why is Britain the most violent country in the EU?
« Reply #100 on: January 12, 2013, 04:44:00 PM »
England is a fucking shithole but I wouldnt consider it paticularly violent. Just avoid the scummy run down areas and the paki and nig areas and you are fine.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #101 on: January 12, 2013, 07:53:38 PM »
hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahah!!!!

Too easy, multiple post British meltdown!!!!

Hell of a job Voice of Doom!!!!!

No kidding.  Maybe these Brits need to go watch one of their  3 hour dramas of stuffy rich people doing as they're told...while it rains outside.   ::)

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #102 on: January 13, 2013, 02:38:41 AM »

I like Emmerdale from Britain  8)

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: January 13, 2013, 03:48:55 AM »
Essentially we are an unofficial state of the U.S. and as they say, monkey see, monkey do  ;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #104 on: January 13, 2013, 03:54:38 AM »
I like Emmerdale from Britain  8)

And let's not forget John Cleese  :D

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #105 on: January 13, 2013, 03:56:03 AM »
It absolutely boggles my mind.  I can't imagine a society where you're at the mercy of criminals.  It's insanity

If every thug here had a gun then we'd really be in trouble  :o

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: January 13, 2013, 04:01:14 AM »
UK govt is run by foreign Jews.

you can be damn sure that it ain't the WASP's doing this shit

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: January 13, 2013, 04:04:05 AM »

???

Haha you've gone wrong

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: January 13, 2013, 04:05:06 AM »
Because most of their women are goddamn ugly

The most beautiful woman I ever knew was English.  Blonde, blue eyes, skin like creamy milk,  perfect features, perfect figure.  She was like a dream come true.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #109 on: January 13, 2013, 04:07:55 AM »
The most beautiful woman I ever knew was English.  Blonde, blue eyes, skin like creamy milk,  perfect features, perfect figure.  She was like a dream come true.

Sounds good, any (look-alike)pictures of the broad?

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: January 13, 2013, 04:08:40 AM »
There are always exceptions, but in general yes. I've noticed the same coldness/reserved attitude at Scandinavian women. Compare them with Spanish, Italian or South American women, they have warmth, passion & joie de vivre in their eyes, must be the climate in those countries  8)

Or it could be that they just didn't like you.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: January 13, 2013, 04:10:20 AM »
still at least we don't let a black guy run the country.

Problem is your leader is a closet pedophile, or at least pedophile protector.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: January 13, 2013, 04:11:29 AM »
Don't you dare call Maggie Thatcher a woman.
She's more of a man than Obama will ever be.

LOLOL

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #113 on: January 13, 2013, 04:15:35 AM »
Or it could be that they just didn't like you.

LOL, I get more attention from blondes than brunettes, but I've found out that I prefer a nice brunette with brown or green eyes.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: January 13, 2013, 04:15:53 AM »
Sounds good, any (look-alike)pictures of the broad?

No.  Interesting that you say that, because I was only recently thinking how even the top babes you see on the net do not compare.  Just can not compare in facial beauty.

Plus she had a beautiful heart - a real old fashioned "look after her man" type of girl.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: January 13, 2013, 04:17:54 AM »
LOL, I get more attention from blondes than brunettes, but I've found out that I prefer a nice brunette with brown or green eyes.

I love brunettes also.  But don't go for the blonde hate.  Besides most "blondes" that the average man talks about are just brunettes with blond hair dye.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #116 on: January 13, 2013, 04:22:23 AM »
No.  Interesting that you say that, because I was only recently thinking how even the top babes you see on the net do not compare.  Just can not compare in facial beauty.

Plus she had a beautiful heart - a real old fashioned "look after her man" type of girl.

A woman looks even better, once you appreciate her soul. A 'babe' is just a nice looking girl, not much more than that.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: January 13, 2013, 04:30:09 AM »
Indeed many Americans have not been to the uk, or outside America, they only know what their tv shows them of ridiculous characters like emily from friends, or that exaggerated cardboard cut-out english woman on the e channel. I have been to America a few times, I had a great time, it's a great country with many fine attributes and I'd love to go back, but i would say the press is anything but 'free'.

outside of America countries with more than 150 years history exist, a truer sense of liberation, education, depth etc do exist. I find Italy, France, Croatia, Germany etc have a philosophical, contemplatative, relaxed way of life on the whole, which has a lot of merit. What America has is tons of cool stuff! In the scheme of culture, the history of literature and art it is a dot, but it does have the coolest films, the coolest music (well arguably England has the most influencial bands ever) but the COOLEST stuff is American. It is shallow but very attractive. Just frustrating that intellectually so many Americans have zero awareness of their place in the world and the history of civilisation.

I attended university with some Americans, they were very good at reciting english literature, intelligent in the sense of remembering things, but in my opinion somewhat lacking in original thought. Pledging allegiance to stuff comes naturally, independent thought, contemplating outside of the box, and overall awareness of the world the us is perhaps slightly behind other cultures, the great European cultures etc. I would never say my country is the greatest, Socrates never said he was the most intelligent, but I'm pretty sure most americans think there is nothing of significance outside of US soil. There can be a 'world series' that only involves the US etc, half mad really, but certainly very COOL.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: January 13, 2013, 04:50:45 AM »
No kidding.  Maybe these Brits need to go watch one of their  3 hour dramas of stuffy rich people doing as they're told...while it rains outside.   ::)

Mr Doom, you do realise that the royal family have no power and are only there to generate income from fat american tourists don't you?

We actually have a government which is voted for by the people in a fair and democratic way. Ordinary people running the country (with a few millionares thrown in). It's the same with all the other true free democracies in the world.

You Americans on the other hand have a fake freedom and democracy which our british grandfathers who wrote the constitution deliberately set up control the minds of the average american. This is why you have low education levels and 99.9 % of you work until you die so that 0.1% make all the money.
The british and rothschilds have been controling your minds since 1776.

USA has no democracy or freedom. You are controlled by the elite. When was the last time you had an ordinary man become president? Anyone can become president as long as they have multi million dollar backing and press manipulation behind them.  Now you have a half black british man placed as your president because we decided that is what you would have for some unknown political reason. To quiten the muslems maybe. And the republican candidate was selected so that obama was sure to get a second term.  This way you pea brained americans would think you had elected him in a democratic way.  :)

And yet the little people like mr Doom think you live in a democracy?    ::) ::) ::)

In a true democracy like the other western countries the citizens do not buy assault rifles to defent agains their own democratically elected government.

In the USA the clever ones do because they realise they are living in a  sham democracy with no true freedom.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #119 on: January 13, 2013, 05:11:52 AM »
I love brunettes also.  But don't go for the blonde hate.  Besides most "blondes" that the average man talks about are just brunettes with blond hair dye.

No hating here, but I think that blondes are a bit overrated, prob because they look sexy & outgoing. Brunettes tend to look more mysterious, reserved and intelligent.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: January 13, 2013, 05:15:38 AM »
No hating here, but I think that blondes are a bit overrated, prob because they look sexy & outgoing. Brunettes tend to look more mysterious, reserved and intelligent.

Well, I think it is not quite that simple. Also remember most so called blondes are artificial blondes (brunettes with hair dye) and they tend to have a certain look that I do not like sexually, but it is a bold standout look.  I think natural blondes + brunettes can be both stunning, and warm/mysterious + intelligent.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: January 13, 2013, 08:49:00 AM »
???

Why? Compare time before and after gun ban.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #122 on: January 13, 2013, 08:56:21 AM »
Alcohol + Football and Scotland.  And immigrants.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #123 on: January 13, 2013, 09:12:58 AM »
Mr Doom, you do realise that the royal family have no power and are only there to generate income from fat american tourists don't you?

We actually have a government which is voted for by the people in a fair and democratic way. Ordinary people running the country (with a few millionares thrown in). It's the same with all the other true free democracies in the world.

You Americans on the other hand have a fake freedom and democracy which our british grandfathers who wrote the constitution deliberately set up control the minds of the average american. This is why you have low education levels and 99.9 % of you work until you die so that 0.1% make all the money.
The british and rothschilds have been controling your minds since 1776.

USA has no democracy or freedom. You are controlled by the elite. When was the last time you had an ordinary man become president? Anyone can become president as long as they have multi million dollar backing and press manipulation behind them.  Now you have a half black british man placed as your president because we decided that is what you would have for some unknown political reason. To quiten the muslems maybe. And the republican candidate was selected so that obama was sure to get a second term.  This way you pea brained americans would think you had elected him in a democratic way.  :)

And yet the little people like mr Doom think you live in a democracy?     ::) ::) ::)

In a true democracy like the other western countries the citizens do not buy assault rifles to defent agains their own democratically elected government.

In the USA the clever ones do because they realise they are living in a  sham democracy with no true freedom.

I dont think I live in a democracy...because I don't...I live in a Republic.  I thought the English were supposed to be smart?  Or maybe they substitute pretension for learning.

Oh, and we've had a couple of Presidents arise from the common man.  I think you'll remember one in particular.  His name was Andrew Jackson.  He made his bones at the Battle of New Orleans ending England's second pathetic attempt to constrain free men.  Seriously, when is the last time you guys won a battle...not even a war...just a battle?  Maybe if your armed forces spent more time practicing and less time buggering you'd improve.  Sound advice for your National Football team too.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #124 on: January 13, 2013, 09:15:28 AM »

that fucking figures

why am i not suprised