Author Topic: Most Americans believe Obama incompetent, dishonest...  (Read 3330 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: Most Americans believe Obama incompetent, dishonest...
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2016, 08:44:46 AM »
you're the biggest liar on this board (even more so than a certain numerically named mental patient)

;D ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2016, 09:07:24 AM »
;D ;D

That would be Ovomit.   how is that ThugCare working out? 

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2016, 10:09:32 AM »
...could mentally ill, Soul Crusher been correct all this time?   :o

President's marks as manager take hit in new CNN/ORC poll

Washington (CNN) - Only four out of 10 Americans believe President Barack Obama can manage the federal government effectively, according to a new national poll.

And a CNN/ORC International survey released Monday morning also indicates that 53% of Americans now believe that Obama is not honest and trustworthy, the first time that a clear majority in CNN polling has felt that way.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/11/25/presidents-marks-as-manager-take-hit-in-new-cnnorc-poll/?hpt=po_c1

Are you suggesting that Obama did a bad job of cleaning up the disaster left by the previous GOP administration?  And the country would rather go back to an economic profile when their stock portfolios, retirement portfolios, and real estate portfolios were in the gutter?  Yes, that makes a lot of sense.  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2016, 10:15:59 AM »
Are you suggesting that Obama did a bad job of cleaning up the disaster left by the previous GOP administration?  And the country would rather go back to an economic profile when their stock portfolios, retirement portfolios, and real estate portfolios were in the gutter?  Yes, that makes a lot of sense.  ::)

What did Omoron clean up?  The economy has sucked for 8 years w horrible GDP growth the entire time.  The stock market went up becauas ethe Fed printed a ton of money and dumped it in there. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2016, 10:27:16 AM »
What did Omoron clean up?  The economy has sucked for 8 years w horrible GDP growth the entire time.  The stock market went up becauas ethe Fed printed a ton of money and dumped it in there. 

Dude....your argument here is very dishonest.....4% unemployment...gas at $2.....wall street booming.....

As for the GDP...its never ever going to grow at over 3% again....its just too big.......Our economy is so huge that even 1% growth is a very big deal....unlike contries like Russia, Venezuela, and argentina where the economies are actually SHRINKING

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2016, 10:30:10 AM »
Dude....your argument here is very dishonest.....4% unemployment...gas at $2.....wall street booming.....

As for the GDP...its never ever going to grow at over 3% again....its just too big.......Our economy is so huge that even 1% growth is a very big deal....unlike contries like Russia, Venezuela, and argentina where the economies are actually SHRINKING

4% UE - lol

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2016, 10:32:14 AM »
Not to mention you were the biggest crybaby on here when gas was $5 a gallon

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2016, 10:49:38 AM »
Not to mention you were the biggest crybaby on here when gas was $5 a gallon

o-MAGGOT is still not happy where gas prices are right now because he cant exploit it to push his green energy scams

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2016, 01:28:50 PM »

8 years later you're still blaming Bush....lmao!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2016, 01:37:55 PM »
8 years later you're still blaming Bush....lmao!

Right?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2016, 07:56:55 PM »
o-MAGGOT is still not happy where gas prices are right now because he cant exploit it to push his green energy scams

WRONG AGAIN...Solar power now accounts for 5% of all U.S. energy use...an amazing number..and growing

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2016, 08:10:16 AM »
WRONG AGAIN...Solar power now accounts for 5% of all U.S. energy use...an amazing number..and growing

All those lazy bums on welfare, EBT, food stamps, obamaphone, obamacare, are laying out on the beach collecting checks and sponging tax dollars.   Thats the solar power right there. 

Bunch of useless tax eaters and layabouts

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2021, 10:49:25 AM »
Obama is still dishonest.  He just said this:

He continued, “I thought that there were enough guardrails institutionally that even after Trump was elected that you would have the so-called Republican establishment who would say okay, you know, it’s a problem if the White House isn’t — doesn’t seem to be concerned about Russian meddling, or it’s a problem if we have a president who is saying neo-Nazis are marching in Charlottesville, there are good people on both sides.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/06/07/obama-worrisome-republicans-cowed-to-neo-nazi-praising-trump-by-assaulting-voting/

This lie just won't die.  Here is exactly what Trump said:

REPORTER: You said there was hatred and violence on both sides?

TRUMP: I do think there is blame – yes, I think there is blame on both sides. You look at, you look at both sides. I think there’s blame on both sides, and I have no doubt about it, and you don't have any doubt about it either. And, and, and, and if you reported it accurately, you would say.

REPORTER: The neo-Nazis started this thing. They showed up in Charlottesville.

TRUMP: Excuse me, they didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

REPORTER: George Washington and Robert E. Lee are not the same.

TRUMP: Oh no, George Washington was a slave owner. Was George Washington a slave owner? So will George Washington now lose his status? Are we going to take down – excuse me. Are we going to take down, are we going to take down statues to George Washington? How about Thomas Jefferson? What do you think of Thomas Jefferson? You like him? Okay, good. Are we going to take down his statue? He was a major slave owner. Are we going to take down his statue? You know what? It’s fine, you’re changing history, you’re changing culture, and you had people – and I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally – but you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists, okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly. Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people, but you also had troublemakers and you see them come with the black outfits and with the helmets and with the baseball bats – you had a lot of bad people in the other group too.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/15/full-text-trump-comments-white-supremacists-alt-left-transcript-241662

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2021, 11:30:21 AM »
I cannot believe people are still perpetuating that myth.

Actually, I can.

Wallace brought it up at the debate, way long after it was debunked.

Can't tell if these people are complete liars, ignorant, or just so encircled in their groupthink bubbles that they really don't know.
Y

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2021, 12:56:05 PM »
I cannot believe people are still perpetuating that myth.

Actually, I can.

Wallace brought it up at the debate, way long after it was debunked.

Can't tell if these people are complete liars, ignorant, or just so encircled in their groupthink bubbles that they really don't know.

I think it depends.  A lot of people live in a bubble.  They get their news from a single source.  They surround themselves with people who think like they do.  They don't expose themselves to contrary viewpoints.  For those folks, it's a combination of ignorance and groupthink. 

For people like Obama, who are smart, educated, and well versed in politics and current events, it's abject dishonesty.  Like his "fair share" comments.  An absolute lie. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2021, 01:00:48 PM »
I think it depends.  A lot of people live in a bubble.  They get their news from a single source.  They surround themselves with people who think like they do.  They don't expose themselves to contrary viewpoints.  For those folks, it's a combination of ignorance and groupthink. 

For people like Obama, who are smart, educated, and well versed in politics and current events, it's abject dishonesty.  Like his "fair share" comments.  An absolute lie.

One of the guys who trains with me had to concede today I was completely right about Covid and masks, etc from the get go.   Very typical NYC liberal type.   He could not believe how badly we were lied to and asked how I knew we were being lied to.  Simple, get your news from multiple sources and question the narrative pushed by the MSM.   Its not that hard. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2021, 01:09:51 PM »
One of the guys who trains with me had to concede today I was completely right about Covid and masks, etc from the get go.   Very typical NYC liberal type.   He could not believe how badly we were lied to and asked how I knew we were being lied to.  Simple, get your news from multiple sources and question the narrative pushed by the MSM.   Its not that hard.

Bingo.  I encounter this quite a bit and I give the same advice. 

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2021, 08:33:12 AM »

that didn't happen, no nyc liberal type would ever associate with you

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2021, 08:42:00 AM »
that didn't happen, no nyc liberal type would ever associate with you

Absolutely false, I have many friends who are democrats.  I don't push my politics on anyone other than GB.  He just knew I was completely against the mask nonsense and that we were being completely scammed and lied to.     ;)