Author Topic: Shitter - All Debunked Lies  (Read 59 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Shitter - All Debunked Lies
« on: May 04, 2024, 04:56:56 AM »

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-again-flamed-saying-attended-black-church-fought-segregation-all-debunked-lies

::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

During remarks made at a recent White House event in honor of Black History Month, the 46th president went on a tangent about how when he was younger, he used to attend Catholic Mass early Sunday morning and then head over to the local Black church to participate in its service.

Biden began his claim by explaining how he is so familiar with Black Christian hymns. In the clip, shared by the RNC Research account, he said, "You know, I know most of those songs for a simple reason. As my buddy from Delaware can tell you, when you’re involved in the Civil Rights movement as a kid in high school – I used to go down to the Black church."

During his 2020 presidential campaign, Biden claimed he used to "help organize anti-segregation protests at Union Baptist Church in Delaware," though Fox cited longtime congregants of the church who told the Washington Free Beacon at the time "that they didn’t recall Biden attending the church."

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)