Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 756018 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #3550 on: January 16, 2010, 02:11:24 PM »
By the way what happened to Sonny was Nasser his friend until the end?

I never talked to Nasser about his relationship with Sonny, so I just know whatever is in the bb.com interviews.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #3551 on: January 16, 2010, 02:11:29 PM »
How do we know Nasser didn't engage in any backstabbing himself? Oh wait he did quite a bit of that after he retired....except maybe his wife. He backstabbed her while he was competing. Pretty shabby way to treat someone who supported you throughout your career.

This so called "book" is just nassers slanted viewpoint.
It's hardly the truth about bodybuilding. Its actually an outlet for nasser's childish rants in a vain attempt to get back at his former "friends".

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3552 on: January 16, 2010, 02:13:54 PM »
Not true...I don't make personal attacks.

I doubt your tall tales about Nasser, and you take it personally. Then it inevitably degrades from there into a pissing match.  If you look, you'll see I stay away from the Mantie, G4P type shit. I just bust on his physique.

I didn't mean that as a personal attack.  Just like when you would post saying I look 5'8 or 5'9 but not 5'10, I said in that old pic you looked about 200 not 230.  I also don't take it personally when you criticize Nasser's physique, but I will debate back and post proofs like the video :)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #3553 on: January 16, 2010, 02:16:29 PM »
I didn't mean that as a personal attack.  Just like when you would post saying I look 5'8 or 5'9 but not 5'10, I said in that old pic you looked about 200 not 230.  I also don't take it personally when you criticize Nasser's physique, but I will debate back and post proofs like the video :)

OK then...so it's settled then, my arm is bigger than Nassers  :D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #3554 on: January 16, 2010, 02:19:26 PM »
I never talked to Nasser about his relationship with Sonny, so I just know whatever is in the bb.com interviews.

thanks Bobs

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #3555 on: January 16, 2010, 02:19:46 PM »
Good old school GB battle going on here 8)

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #3556 on: January 16, 2010, 02:20:55 PM »
Bigbobs is probably the most courteous and tolerant poster on this site.  We could ALL learn from his example.

He rarely, if ever, is drawn into playground bullshit even when his names is mocked, his skin tone, his friendship with Nasser , and his beautiful, beautiful wife is insulted.

Many people are deeply grateful to have him here and his link with Nasser is extremely important for those of us interested in the sport. It's a shame that some bitter loser, trailer trash , blue collar/dead end job types are desperate to run him off the board.

Bigbobs, we salute you. Thankyou brother.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #3557 on: January 16, 2010, 02:22:02 PM »
Bigbobs is probably the most courteous and tolerant poster on this site. He rarely if ever gets personal.  We could ALL learn from his example.

He rarely, if ever, is drawn into playground bullshit even when his names is mocked, his skin tone, his friendship with Nasser , and his beautiful, beautiful wife is insulted.

Many people are deeply grateful to have him here and his link with Nasser is extremely important for those of us interested in the sport. It's a shame that some bitter loser, trailer trash , blue collar/dead end job types are desperate to run him off the board.

Bobs is cool no doubt

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #3558 on: January 16, 2010, 02:27:52 PM »
Bigbobs is probably the most courteous and tolerant poster on this site.  We could ALL learn from his example.

Okay sharma - you've done your bigbobs nuthugging speech for the day.
Now go get yourself a nice cup of shut the hell up.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #3559 on: January 16, 2010, 02:30:10 PM »
Sharma = nasser on the board

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #3560 on: January 16, 2010, 02:31:06 PM »
Sharma is my second favorite poster , I just hope he doesn't mind people thinking I'm him. If I can be half the poster he is, I'm doing well.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #3561 on: January 16, 2010, 02:33:33 PM »
Sharma = nasser on the board

Yeah?
Nasser must have dropped several IQ points (from his usual 100 max) if he plays with the "sharma/big Al" community account. :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #3562 on: January 16, 2010, 02:36:58 PM »

No one is trying to run anyone off the board....I'm just bigger than Nasser is now and you-all  don't like it very much

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3563 on: January 16, 2010, 02:37:19 PM »

Thank you a thousand times HugeAl.  That is very flattering.  Guys like you, Azn Muscle and others are also great assets to this board.

Most courteous though is Nasser himself.  I haven't even explained much yet about how hospitable he was during this trip (and as always).  Even bodybuilding aside he's a great person - very generous, giving, takes time out of his day and lots of effort to make me and my wife feel welcome.  Right down to little things like making sure the whole house was cleaned from top to bottom before we arrived, ensuring our bathroom had practically every product imaginable in case we forgot something at home, ensuring the fridge was always full, that we had eaten, even making sure my wife gets to tan in his tanning bad in his garage (since she is used to a tanning salon when at home), he also asked what type of food we like and made sure that was made for us when we arrived and available for the rest of the stay, took us to many restaurants, he even wanted to drive from San Diego to LA to pick us up from LAX (over 4 hour round drive) but I insisted that I rented a car already from LAX so there was on need...the list of his examples of kindness is endless.  

That's one reason why I find it funny when people suggest he is not good to his friends.  Nothing can be further from the truth.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3564 on: January 16, 2010, 02:39:07 PM »
Yeah?
Nasser must have dropped several IQ points (from his usual 100 max) if he plays with the "sharma/big Al" community account. :D
Sharma is Nasser and this HugeAl guy I'll say in Nasser's friend who owns that hardware store that Nasser uses as a photo backdrop.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3565 on: January 16, 2010, 02:40:16 PM »
No one is trying to run anyone off the board....I'm just bigger than Nasser is now and you-all  don't like it very much
Hmm. You're also bigger that Dorian, but I don't hear ND complaining about it.   ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #3566 on: January 16, 2010, 02:40:54 PM »
Hmm. You're also bigger that Dorian, but I don't hear ND complaining about it.   ;D
:D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3567 on: January 16, 2010, 02:42:15 PM »
comparing "gronk who" to "NASSER EL SONBATY" has become really silly and pointless :-\..

gronk, my arm is 42.5 cm which is much smaller than yours but if you reach my BF% i am sure yours will be smaller than mine.. you never posted any pic. showing separation in your bi or your tri!!.. you are the bag of fats and not the great nasser.. even if nasser's BF% is high now, this doesnt take anything from his greatness because he has nothing more to prove especially to random "mr. who"!!.. the guy has reached the top of the sport this forum is all about!!.. and you or me or any getbigger are just guys who like this sport, see the diff.?!..

now go and prepare your vans schedule for today :-X :P

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #3568 on: January 16, 2010, 02:45:46 PM »
comparing "gronk who" to "NASSER EL SONBATY" has become really silly and pointless :-\..

gronk, my arm is 42.5 cm which is much smaller than yours but if you reach my BF% i am sure yours will be smaller than mine.. you never posted any pic. showing separation in your bi or your tri!!.. you are the bag of fats and not the great nasser.. even if nasser's BF% is high now, this doesnt take anything from his greatness because he has nothing more to prove especially to random "mr. who"!!.. the guy has reached the top of the sport this forum is all about!!.. and you or me or any getbigger are just guys who like this sport, see the diff.?!..

now go and prepare your vans schedule for today :-X :P

WHy don't you go load the van for him. He can then schedule you on a trip to hell. :D

That'll be a leg up from  your usual job -  cleaning the sewers of Cairo. :-X 8)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3569 on: January 16, 2010, 02:48:35 PM »
WHy don't you go load the van for him. He can then schedule you on a trip to hell. :D

That'll be a leg up from  your usual job -  cleaning the sewers of Cairo.

dont talk about cleaness after i have proved that my 5X washed feet every day are cleaner than your face ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3570 on: January 16, 2010, 02:51:20 PM »
Sharma is Nasser and this HugeAl guy I'll say in Nasser's friend who owns that hardware store that Nasser uses as a photo backdrop.

Hmmm...so you're suggesting that both Sharma and HugeAl are seated here? :)

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #3571 on: January 16, 2010, 02:53:01 PM »
dont talk about cleaness after i have proved that my 5X washed feet every day are cleaner than your face ;D

I wipe my feet on your face everyday. Therefore my feet are cleaner than your pig like face.  :D

it's common knowledge that you stink worse than the worst toilets of Cairo.
Maybe that's why people say you're full of shit.  :D

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #3572 on: January 16, 2010, 02:55:11 PM »
Hmmm...so you're suggesting that both Sharma and HugeAl are seated here? :)

Is that another dumb and dumber sequel?

:D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #3573 on: January 16, 2010, 02:55:51 PM »

How many times do you wash your feet a day sheriff? and why?

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #3574 on: January 16, 2010, 02:59:32 PM »
How many times do you wash your feet a day sheriff? and why?

Considering how polluted the water is in Egypt he must be bathing himself in other people's filth.
No wonder they all stink to high heaven.