Author Topic: Lots Talk About Their Cycles But Never Post Test Counts.  (Read 1152 times)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
Lots Talk About Their Cycles But Never Post Test Counts.
« on: April 12, 2019, 08:41:21 PM »
Goodmorrow,

I've noticed a lot of bodybuilders and so-called bodybuilders on here will talk about their cycles and or about others cycles being too high or not containing the right androgenic/anabolics but I have never seen any one legitimately post their test counts during their contest run. Even back in 1992-93 when I was good friends with a few IFBB Pro's these guys were getting blood tests monthly.

Now when Dallas dies and his bloods came out was his Test count 28-29000? Everyone cringes about that but that is the norm. I knew some local bodybuilders who were doing a cycle as follows:

1500mg Test Depo per week
600mg of Winstol per week
800mg of Eq per week
600mg of Primo per week
400mg of Halo per week

This cycle produced Test counts of around 4700 in both bodybuilders that were taking it. No where near Dallas's.

In fact I don't know if he has but Bostin Loyd should do the same. I think all of you people would be surprised.

Again, maybe some of these Bodybuilders have posted...with date and verification of time of bloods but I am not searching the YouTube like Mr. Yorgie Fitness.

STAY POSITIVE...THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE...WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT.

I would love for Dave Palumbo (who I believe still has his blood work sheets while competing) Lee Priest, Chris Aceto or any of these guys that are talking about cycles to post their blood counts while competing.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: Lots Talk About Their Cycles But Never Post Test Counts.
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2019, 06:09:00 AM »
Pretty crazy.

Prudence

• Getbig IV
  • Not straight..but more importantly--not a gimmick.
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2019, 06:22:34 AM »
I'm pretty sure Palumbo has routinely said he has a naturally high test count while on or off.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2019, 06:25:46 AM »
Who wants to live to 80 when you can live a full and exciting life and die by 40.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2019, 09:51:44 PM »
Bodybuilding is about asthetics not math. Someone's test levels are not relevant to winning the beauty pageant.

My last CBC and panels showed a FST 1,770.  Yes 1,770. I'm a Powerlifter.   
a

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2019, 10:54:59 PM »
Who wants to live to 80 when you can live a full and exciting life and die by 40.

Better yet, die before 30

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2019, 11:08:47 PM »
Goodmorrow,

I've noticed a lot of bodybuilders and so-called bodybuilders on here will talk about their cycles and or about others cycles being too high or not containing the right androgenic/anabolics but I have never seen any one legitimately post their test counts during their contest run. Even back in 1992-93 when I was good friends with a few IFBB Pro's these guys were getting blood tests monthly.

Now when Dallas dies and his bloods came out was his Test count 28-29000? Everyone cringes about that but that is the norm. I knew some local bodybuilders who were doing a cycle as follows:

1500mg Test Depo per week
600mg of Winstol per week
800mg of Eq per week
600mg of Primo per week
400mg of Halo per week

This cycle produced Test counts of around 4700 in both bodybuilders that were taking it. No where near Dallas's.

In fact I don't know if he has but Bostin Loyd should do the same. I think all of you people would be surprised.

Again, maybe some of these Bodybuilders have posted...with date and verification of time of bloods but I am not searching the YouTube like Mr. Yorgie Fitness.

STAY POSITIVE...THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE...WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT.

I would love for Dave Palumbo (who I believe still has his blood work sheets while competing) Lee Priest, Chris Aceto or any of these guys that are talking about cycles to post their blood counts while competing.

400mg of Halo?? Lol

For what duration....a week?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2019, 11:41:33 PM »
400mg of Halo?? Lol

For what duration....a week?

No shit.  Lol.  Wouldn't that be like 40 tabs per day?

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2019, 03:02:32 PM »
Better yet, die before 30

But you've really lived!