Author Topic: This is one righteously pissed off woman!!!  (Read 3381 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
This is one righteously pissed off woman!!!
« on: September 05, 2012, 06:12:34 PM »
I've never been a fan of the so called "honour killing", ...but this will make you stop and think for a minute.

Woman shoots and DECAPITATES rapist who made her pregnant before dumping his severed head in village square

Woman cut off rapist's head before declaring: 'That is the head of one who toyed with my honour'

Mother-of-two, 26, had been 'abused for months' by attacker before she took revenge

By Allan Hall
PUBLISHED: 09:51 GMT, 3 September 2012 | UPDATED: 13:57 GMT, 3 September 2012
Comments (36) Share

A pregnant rape victim in Turkey shot and decapitated her attacker then left his severed head in the square of her local village.
The woman, five months pregnant, is demanding authorities let her have an abortion even though she is way beyond the ten week limit allowed for terminations in Turkey. 

When police arrested her near to the severed head she said; 'That is the head of one who toyed with my honour.'

Horrific: The pregnant rape victim left her attacker's severed head in the centre of the Turkish town of Yalvac
Womens' groups in Turkey have praised her as a heroine.  It turned out that the woman, aged 26 and a mother-of-two, had been abused by her attacker for months before she took her revenge and was being blackmailed.

The woman has reportedly even said she is prepared to die as long as she is allowed to have the abortion.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2197486/Pregnant-rape-victim-shoots-DECAPITATES-attacker-leaving-severed-head-village-square.html#ixzz25eDNQRBl
w

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
Re: This is one righteously pissed off woman!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 06:57:31 PM »
good for her

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2012, 08:19:11 PM »
good for her

Certainly gives new emphasis to the words 'over kill' & 'a crime of passion'   :o

I mean... shoot the body, then stab the body, then decapitate the body, ...then stick the severed head on a spike.
w

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2012, 05:56:55 PM »
she's thorough.  Kinda like when you yell at the mvie screen when you know the evil redneck monster zombie isn't dead but you have the chance to blow his head off before leaving the cabin in the woods...just sayin'

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2012, 02:28:59 PM »
good for her
                                                this