Author Topic: UFC Fightnight + TUF season premiere!  (Read 4158 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: UFC Fightnight + TUF season premiere!
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2007, 03:34:06 PM »
Dont really visit many of your boards, but you did it here all day long when you were mod for 12 hours.. :-X :-X :-X :-X

all i did was responding to a fight you started. you whining and bitching about me was all over the place. looks like you ain't done yet  ::)
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2007, 03:50:38 PM »
all i did was responding to a fight you started. you whining and bitching about me was all over the place. looks like you ain't done yet  ::)

Didnt whine nor did I bitch... I stated backed up facts that you didn't deserve the MOD job.. I wasn't the only one who thought this.. should we start a poll here on the MMA board there Blutoe...

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2007, 03:52:49 PM »
Didnt whine nor did I bitch... I stated backed up facts that you didn't deserve the MOD job.. I wasn't the only one who thought this.. should we start a poll here on the MMA board there Blutoe...

wrong board for that. check out the complaints board.

you fucked up. plain and simple. and you keep at it because you're still hurt and jealous as the day is long.

i offered you a total of $300 if you could back your claims. you wasnt able to collect.
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2007, 03:55:30 PM »
wrong board for that. check out the complaints board.

you fucked up. plain and simple. and you keep at it because you're still hurt and jealous as the day is long.

i offered you a total of $300 if you could back your claims. you wasnt able to collect.

I saw the last few posts.. It was people voting to de-mod you haha

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2007, 03:58:42 PM »
I saw the last few posts.. It was people voting to de-mod you haha

huh? what are you talking about
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2007, 04:02:11 PM »
huh? what are you talking about

Go read the thread about you being the MMA board MOD.......

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2007, 04:04:51 PM »
Go read the thread about you being the MMA board MOD.......

the one with goatboy etc? yeah thats a keeper.

Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2007, 04:11:49 PM »
the one with goatboy etc? yeah thats a keeper.

Well since it seemed most of the people who voted for you don't even come to the MMA board, so why not let the people who come to this board decide who should be MOD you or me.. I am willing to see who the vote goes for.. Me-someone who trains and has.. or YOu- the guy who reads boards to get his knowledge....

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2007, 04:13:10 PM »
I'm sure CHUTE would even sticky the damn thing....  ;D I mean if you got brass to prove you deserve the job.... :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2007, 04:14:30 PM »
Well since it seemed most of the people who voted for you don't even come to the MMA board, so why not let the people who come to this board decide who should be MOD you or me.. I am willing to see who the vote goes for.. Me-someone who trains and has.. or YOu- the guy who reads boards to get his knowledge....

hahaha

so thats what this is all about, epic jealousy of not getting modded.

no wonder you're so bitter and vindictive.
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2007, 04:17:16 PM »
hahaha

no wonder you're so bitter and vindictive.

You didn;t answer the question cupcake.. You got the brass to put your ex spot up... Not jealous just think that Chute could use some help on this board.. So the question remains you got the brass to have a go or you gonna keep running your mouth sponge gums....

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2007, 04:21:21 PM »
You didn;t answer the question cupcake.. You got the brass to put your ex spot up... Not jealous just think that Chute could use some help on this board.. So the question remains you got the brass to have a go or you gonna keep running your mouth sponge gums....

Looks to me like you and ChuteBoxe are two of a kind, you wanna take his place be my guest. Maybe if you're slightly less bitter and vindictive, it can even be a slight improvement. Although I wouldn't bet on it.
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2007, 04:23:04 PM »
Looks to me like you and ChuteBoxe are two of a kind, you wanna take his place be my guest. Maybe if you're slightly less bitter and vindictive, it can even be a slight improvement. Although I wouldn't bet on it.

Damn you dodge questions real good.. I asked you got brass or you got all mouth.. I think Chute does a great job.. I don't want his spot.. I said it would be good to have another MOD here as well. That way he doesn;t have to be on here all the time.. It would help to have someone else watch for spoilers and everything else....

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2007, 04:27:03 PM »
Damn you dodge questions real good.. I asked you got brass or you got all mouth.. I think Chute does a great job.. I don't want his spot.. I said it would be good to have another MOD here as well. That way he doesn;t have to be on here all the time.. It would help to have someone else watch for spoilers and everything else....

Thanks for proving my point. The sole reason you think he's doing a good job shows that you're unfit to be a mod, as it would just mean two of a kind. The next best thing of having him de-modded is to have a mod that's the total opposite to him, as it brings balance. That's where I comes in.

Hope this helps.
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2007, 04:29:21 PM »
Thanks for proving my point. The sole reason you think he's doing a good job shows that you're unfit to be a mod, as it would just mean two of a kind. The next best thing of having him de-modded is to have a mod that's the total opposite to him, as it brings balance. That's where I comes in.

Hope this helps.

So what your saying is that this board needs a MOD who doesn't train and gets all his info from other sites.. Okay I don't see how that would help the board.. Ron said he modded you because he thought you were a big fan.. That's all you are is a FAN... You have zero experiance.. That doesn't help this board..  I guess if he was doing as bad as you say he is he would be gone right???? Kind of like you are....  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Answer the question you okay with letting the people decide on who should have a shot......

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2007, 04:35:10 PM »
So what your saying is that this board needs a MOD who doesn't train and gets all his info from other sites.. Okay I don't see how that would help the board.. Ron said he modded you because he thought you were a big fan.. That's all you are is a FAN... You have zero experiance.. That doesn't help this board..  I guess if he was doing as bad as you say he is he would be gone right???? Kind of like you are....  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Answer the question you okay with letting the people decide on who should have a shot......

What do you know of my experience? Nothing. I've been training longer than you. So what? I don't have to be some kinda "bro in the kno" tough guy on the Internet, boasting about how I "roll" all day, and my collection of TapouT t-shirts and collection of DVD's "to support the sport" to be a mod.

No more than Hedgehog need to wear pink posing trunks and oil his body to be a mod on the main board.

Your whole conception of what qualifies a good mod is all wrong. And that alone, shows how unqualified you are.

I would advise that you stop embarrasing yourself by further posts on this subject.
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2007, 04:40:54 PM »
What do you know of my experience? Nothing. I've been training longer than you. So what? I don't have to be some kinda "bro in the kno" tough guy on the Internet, boasting about how I "roll" all day, and my collection of TapouT t-shirts and collection of DVD's "to support the sport" to be a mod.

No more than Hedgehog need to wear pink posing trunks and oil his body to be a mod on the main board.

Your whole conception of what qualifies a good mod is all wrong. And that alone, shows how unqualified you are.

I would advise that you stop embarrasing yourself by further posts on this subject.

First off I have said this before I have trained for going on 15 years now.. Just turned a year older... ;D the only shirt I own that goes with fighting is with the crew I train with.. You should look them up.. there the real deal.. Ever heard of Kasey Ice cold Uscola... I doubt you have.. What qualifies as a good mod is someone who knows from first hand experiance, has a love for the sport.. Treats this like a business, not fucking around with all the bullshit and making sure that they work their ass of to turn this board into a powerhouse on this site... All which I feel qualified and ready to do... Now run along back to your Brittany Spears threads that you create...  ::) ::) ::) ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2007, 04:43:04 PM »
First off I have said this before I have trained for going on 15 years now.. Just turned a year older... ;D the only shirt I own that goes with fighting is with the crew I train with.. You should look them up.. there the real deal.. Ever heard of Kasey Ice cold Uscola... I doubt you have.. What qualifies as a good mod is someone who knows from first hand experiance, has a love for the sport.. Treats this like a business, not fucking around with all the bullshit and making sure that they work their ass of to turn this board into a powerhouse on this site... All which I feel qualified and ready to do... Now run along back to your Brittany Spears threads that you create...  ::) ::) ::) ::)

So basically you want Diesel1 gone as a mod, is that what you're saying? I rather have you take ChuteBoxe place to be honest.
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2007, 04:45:56 PM »
So basically you want Diesel1 gone as a mod, is that what you're saying? I rather have you take ChuteBoxe place to be honest.

You never bring yourself to the forefront.. You are a complete waste of air.. I wish for once you would talk about you and not try to throw everyone else under the bus.. complete bullshit. You always try to drag other people into battle for you.. You try to ruffle the feathers of people.. Well hey pal Im a man no feathers here.. When you get the balls to hear the voice of the people let me know.. I believe thier opinion on who they would like to see as mod matters. So when your up to hear what they want we shall find out...... Till then bring up ir-relevant things... Who was even talking about Diesel???

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2007, 04:52:34 PM »
You never bring yourself to the forefront.. You are a complete waste of air.. I wish for once you would talk about you and not try to throw everyone else under the bus.. complete bullshit. You always try to drag other people into battle for you.. You try to ruffle the feathers of people.. Well hey pal Im a man no feathers here.. When you get the balls to hear the voice of the people let me know.. I believe thier opinion on who they would like to see as mod matters. So when your up to hear what they want we shall find out...... Till then bring up ir-relevant things... Who was even talking about Diesel???

You did.

You posted the criteria for a mod. Looks to me that won't work in Diesel1's favor. Conclusion: you want him replaced by someone more qualified, being you.

I'm not even a current mod. You're barking up the wrong tree son.
Z

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2007, 05:32:44 PM »

Sounds like your life story.
Predictions
 40/61