Author Topic: gb turns ethnic??  (Read 2603 times)

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
gb turns ethnic??
« on: February 29, 2012, 02:00:24 PM »
lately all this posts about muhamad and ciber jihab on one side...
praising supposedly good-looking jewry on the other...
and pdiddy shouting black power...

is GB turning ethnic? whyyyy?!

it used to be a peacefull site

Boundary Breaker

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: gb turns ethnic??
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 02:02:28 PM »
Racist post reported

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 02:05:46 PM »
Racist post reported

post of peace
Boundary Breaker

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2012, 02:07:31 PM »

Yes wrong path

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2012, 02:18:31 PM »

Yes wrong path

very wrong. Bring back the good.
Boundary Breaker

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2012, 02:29:32 PM »
Vol post up some pretty white trannies please, tyvm. :-*
Trans Milkshake.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2012, 02:31:24 PM »
A

MikMaq

« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2012, 02:34:32 PM »
lately all this posts about muhamad and ciber jihab on one side...
praising supposedly good-looking jewry on the other...
and pdiddy shouting black power...

is GB turning ethnic? whyyyy?!

it used to be a peacefull site

Lol the whole world has gone ethnic, it`s just a fashion get biggers are very shitty at.
We all turn into white trash if white, and the rest just wear there race on their sleeves, totally a race fail.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2012, 02:38:33 PM »
this is what I don't understand with my race.

We fight eachother, deceive eachother, go war with eachother, holocaust eachother.... but help me god if you see a black man with a nice car, music contract or a white woman then all of a sudden we should unite for some reason to kill them, but after wards when we see eachother on the streets we don't say good morning and smile, how are you, never acknowledge eachother  ::)

lol wut!

If you ask me you can all have a nice circe jerk off session and listen to punk rock :D

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2012, 02:40:59 PM »

We fight eachother, deceive eachother, go war with eachother, holocaust eachother.... but help me god if you see a black man with a nice car, music contract or a white woman then all of a sudden we should unite for some reason to kill them, but after wards when we see eachother on the streets we don't say good morning and smile, how are you, never acknowledge eachother  ::)

lol wut!

If you ask me you can all have a nice circe jerk off session and listen to punk rock :D

whats your race and exact location?
Boundary Breaker

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2012, 02:44:47 PM »

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2012, 02:45:00 PM »
whats your race and exact location?

Allready answered there, and your moms bedroom

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #12 on: February 29, 2012, 02:46:55 PM »
from incomplete data

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 29, 2012, 02:48:36 PM »

lol wut!

Are you saying that we should all unite kil the heathen races and then stay friends brother?
Trans Milkshake.

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 29, 2012, 02:55:17 PM »
Boundary Breaker

MikMaq

« Reply #15 on: February 29, 2012, 02:56:01 PM »

Are you saying that we should all unite kil the heathen races and then stay friends brother?
Haterz gotta hate, it`s the natural order of things. The problem isn`t hatred.

The problem is the internet has given us a viewport of the world, and it`s hard to make sense of this new world. Nobody here grew up in it, and yet we face it as an every day part of our lives.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 29, 2012, 02:58:21 PM »

I'm saying it's all or nothing. White people try to be gods too much, they are too self centerred, they forget where they are coming from.

Blacks in general still have that tribe bondage and they have the ability to be happy for another brother, something white people haven't had in a long ass time.

That's why it's easyer for me to be friends with non whites because I share the basics of friendship with them. I'm loud, I take bullets for my friends, even people who I just plain like because we just like to hang out, party, talk shit and call later on and have no interest in social status, age or gender... last time I was like that with a white friend was before I was a teenager with an innocent mind (no homo)

That's why these threads are ridiculous imo. Learn from the blacks, lol. Wiggs, adrain, mesomorph... all the blacks here know what I'm talking about, they don't even have to say it out loud, they know the bondage I'm talking about.

We have bondage when we are in the verge of a battle, even then we talk shit against one another, but blacks have that bondage all the time. White people just want to be smart and clever but they lack the soul.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 29, 2012, 03:08:49 PM »
I don't go with the race shit at all, I think we are all equal.

I'm just telling you how i see your dilemma against black people. You guys are hypocrites.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 29, 2012, 03:12:06 PM »
I'm saying it's all or nothing. White people try to be gods too much, they are too self centerred, they forget where they are coming from.

Blacks in general still have that tribe bondage and they have the ability to be happy for another brother, something white people haven't had in a long ass time.

That's why it's easyer for me to be friends with non whites because I share the basics of friendship with them. I'm loud, I take bullets for my friends, even people who I just plain like because we just like to hang out, party, talk shit and call later on and have no interest in social status, age or gender... last time I was like that with a white friend was before I was a teenager with an innocent mind (no homo)

That's why these threads are ridiculous imo. Learn from the blacks, lol. Wiggs, adrain, mesomorph... all the blacks here know what I'm talking about, they don't even have to say it out loud, they know the bondage I'm talking about.

We have bondage when we are in the verge of a battle, even then we talk shit against one another, but blacks have that bondage all the time. White people just want to be smart and clever but they lack the soul.

That's why our race is over. Consigned to history.

I couldn't really give a shit, everything is transitory.

It's fun to be a minority.
Trans Milkshake.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 29, 2012, 03:16:33 PM »

it's true, if we would've been less selfish, and value family instead of technology and cars, value children and mulitplying instead of feminism and all this weird unhuman crap of modern society we would be the majority, maby.

However, the few thousand globalist leaders who run this planet are actually white. The whole bilderberg group and all the freemasons are white... too bad they worship satan, but yeah, they are white. Super intelligent 200 iq having anti human globalists, but yeah, they are white and noone can stop them.

MikMaq

« Reply #20 on: February 29, 2012, 03:17:22 PM »

Were never gonna be a minority, were just gonna switch the definition of white, or whatever. Just as the irish italians and polacks were once considered not white we`ll change the definition. We got money and civilization on our side. Everyone wants to be european or western. In 20 years there gonna look back at us as being retarded, for the nonsense we get on with.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 29, 2012, 03:19:30 PM »
Were never gonna be a minority, were just gonna switch the definition of white, or whatever. Just as the irish italians and polacks were once considered not white we`ll change the definition. We got money and civilization on our side. Everyone wants to be european or western. In 20 years there gonna look back at us as being retarded, for the nonsense we get on with.

like I said, freemasons and the bilderberg group are prety much all white by definition. But they are anti human, they are all for depopulation in a planetary scale, but if we're going to see new world order, the white's will rise once again in the distant future, but the world will be cold and godless.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 29, 2012, 03:26:11 PM »
like I said, freemasons and the bilderberg group are prety much all white by definition. But they are anti human, they are all for depopulation in a planetary scale, but if we're going to see new world order, the white's will rise once again in the distant future, but the world will be cold and godless.

Sounds sexy.
Trans Milkshake.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 29, 2012, 03:35:31 PM »

Sounds sexy.

yes rly sexy with micro chips in our heads to control our "bad thoughts of our governments tyranny" etc, absolutely. Pure mindlessness. So awesome  :D

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 29, 2012, 03:38:04 PM »
yes rly sexy with micro chips in our heads to control our "bad thoughts of our governments tyranny" etc, absolutely. Pure mindlessness. So awesome  :D

Okay not so sexy.

Dystopian future with limitless horizons, sans the control would be sexy though.
Trans Milkshake.