Author Topic: 2017 Olympia - Press Conference - Jeremy Buendia Heated Exchange  (Read 14365 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Jeremy Buendia Heated Exchange At The 2017 Olympia Press Conference.
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2017, 08:04:03 AM »
I'm not so concerned about foreleft's comment with his epic 59 post count credibility.  I have been to 17 expos over the years and have actually put myself out there to meet anyone and everyone in the industry, or people on Getbig, or elsewhere.  There is some respectability in doing that.  Same goes for Derek Anthony back in the day - at least he did put himself out there at expos.

ratherbebig's post is fine also, although I don't get why it's wrong to post about bodybuilding...on a bodybuilding board.

The way I see it, we all train with weights to achieve certain goals so we want to find boards that cover that content - ultimately the boards that cover it are boards that cover professional bodybuilding, which get a lot of hate by Getbig posters because to enjoy weight training does not necessarily mean we want to take it to the highest levels.

I haven't figured out another reason as to why pro bodybuilding gets trashed so much...on a pro bodybuilding message board.  I always found that aspect of Getbig to be strange.

At least Nether Animal's posts have been keeping them bodybuilding-related.

As for this:

Given that I have a YouTube channel with over 17 million views that I barely even update, and formally had a bodybuilding website that received 21,000 unique visitors daily, I think it's safe to say that, yes, people do care about what I have to say.  And if they don't care about what I have to say, what does that say about how much or how little they care about what you have to say, MAXX?

My point is - in life, priorities change.  There is this cult-like mentality of pro bodybuilding that draws people in, and I think it's important to try to keep a distance from that.  Too many competitors make bodybuilding their identity, and I think that when they retire from competitive life and potentially even from steroid use, they run the risk of losing their identity.

There was a good article on the topic, relating to powerlifting.  I think the article's name was "The Price of the Podium", where it outlined the costs and benefits of being a competitive powerlifter.

I blog about my children because...get this...I love my children.  I love my children, and I want to constantly remind myself that they are the most important thing to me.  Even a post like this helps me to do that, and keeps things in perspective for me.  It is that perspective which has prevented me from ever taking strongman to a higher level, beyond the local level.  Although now thanks to the new weight classes, I will finally be able to make it to Nationals.

As for the picture of myself from the front page of the sports section, that was all ego, out of control right there.  ;D

I can see why people would have a problem with THAT, or even with my reference to having the opportunity to go to Nationals.  I don't see anything wrong with simply posting about how important family is, an explaining how some competitors lose sight of that.  I think that is an important, and extremely valuable point.

Basically my OP was a take on this post, by Dante:

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php/141067-Greg-Kovacs-dead?p=3566538&viewfull=1#post3566538

I'm sorry for offending anyone.

In this case no, we don't care what you have to say. Don't use a clickbait headline such as "Jeremy Buendia Heated Exchange At The 2017 Olympia Press Conference" then make it about yourself.

ikke

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2017, 09:02:22 AM »
if it takes you that long to try and convince onthers on a f'ing anonymous BB board, who are you really trying to convince matt ?

sad story if you ask me.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2017, 09:23:20 AM »
Who the hell is these Jerry and Matt dudes?

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2017, 05:17:48 PM »
Can't stand Jeremy Buendia. He takes absolutely everything in life WAY TOO SERIOUSLY. There is no one as uptight as him at the Olympia. He's going to die sad and alone.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2017, 05:18:44 PM »
I think some competitors of the muscle and strength culture - be they bodybuilders, strongmen, powerlifters, or physique competitors - need to take a step back and realize that to most people, they are just self-absorbed gym rats on steroids.  There is no polite way for me to say that.

I say that as somewhat of a competitor myself.  As I said, I am qualified for Nationals next week in the Canadian amateur strongman league in the 170-lb class, but I won't be going.  I'm definitely not prepared.  I am confident that at my strongest, I could represent Western Ontario very well - but right now, I don't even know if I could win Thunder Bay's Strongest Woman.  :-X

My point is, there is more to life.  I have three children right now, and they are the most important part of my life to me at the moment, with the second most important thing being obtaining the resources and means to support them - I think IOTA is the cryptocurrency to bet on right now.  I am confident that it will go up 30x within a few years.  Possibly within one year.  I recommend buying it now.  I honestly think that $1,000 in IOTA will be worth $30,000 at this time next year.

I like what Georges St-Pierre says in this interview - before a fight he would drive around in his car and look at random people and realize that those people didn't even know who he was, and didn't even care if he won or lost:

Sometimes we need to take a step back and ask ourselves how important this stuff is.  I realize that our lives are our universes, but some things are more important than others.  What can I say?  With age, things change.  Priorities change.  My children are my universe right now.  The weight room is not.  Don't get me wrong - some things ARE important to me, but my three children are most important, and everything else pales in comparison. I intend to love and support them as well as their mothers for as long as I live.  But when it comes to competing, it just isn't *that* important.  And while I don't make millions of dollars competing, I have been on the front page of my newspaper twice, and on the front page of the sports section once.  ;D

If Georges St-Pierre can realize that - as a man who made millions off his chosen sport/craft - then I would hope bodybuilders, strongmen, powerlifters, and physique competitors can understand this.  Check out this one - are they comparing themselves to Muhammad Ali and Floyd Mayweather?  :-\

Don't get me wrong - legacy is important, and bodybuilders train hard, but I don't think you can compare bodybuilding and boxing.

Anyway, I think some people need to take a step back and realize that there is more to life.  But maybe I shouldn't judge.  I guess ultimately I just hate the cult-like attitudes that bodybuilding and strongman can breed.  You know, when competitors think that there is nothing more to life than bodybuilding?  For example, do you remember IFBB professional bodybuilder Victor DelCampo of the 212 class who was in the Raising the Bar DVDs?  His signature line on here was "two types of people bodybuiders and everyone else":

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=293

Seriously?  So not neurosurgeons and everyone else?  Or pediatric cardiologists and everyone else?  Or petroleum engineers and everyone else?

NO - bodybuilders and everyone else.  Oh wait, "bodybuiders" [sic].

Forgive the rant, but there is more to life.  Right?  :-\

Great post Matt.

Agree fully!
Q

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2017, 05:50:16 PM »
I fear for Matt's health.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2017, 05:53:46 PM »
Don't get me wrong - I can see how addictive the muscle and strength culture can be.  ;D

But when people treat it more importantly than anything else in their lives - sheesh.  But I guess to succeed at the highest levels of anything, you sort of have to put everything else to the wayside.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=636204.0;attach=743771;image

Although it can be a way of life as well.
Q

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2017, 07:10:24 PM »
ESF has some competition it seems.

except I do videos.

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2017, 07:50:11 PM »
Ill start a thread about a semi-serious social issue and pretend to be intellectual so i can post this promotional image of myself.

epic douchebaggery on this cockguzzler "matt"    Fuck off is right

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2017, 12:30:30 AM »
Who the hell is these Jerry and Matt dudes?

thats fairy and splat to you chief

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2017, 12:38:05 AM »

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2017, 01:36:40 AM »
Holy shit guys - yeah, I related this post to MY LIFE, because obviously as I have gotten older and family/children has displaced almost all/any interest I had in bodybuilding, which I now see was for the best.

The only regret I have was posting the photo from the news with me and Atlas Stone - but I posted that because it was just an example similar to how people becoming addicted to plastic trophies in bodybuilding.  Yeah, it kind of does get addicting to have a growing collection of trophies in my weight class, and to get local news coverage.  So I can't complain when pro bodybuilders do it - but there is a difference between the local level, and the much more heavily juice-dependent professional level.  And that includes impact on health.  That's my point.

The problem is when pro bodybuilders outside of the top 10 at the Olympia who are making peanuts for money risk their health and lifespan for the same rewards.  I can understand why Phil Heath and Flex Lewis do it, but is bodybuilding at the highest level today really worth it?  More and more we are going to see people come out with stories regretting it.  I think the new divisions are a reflection of the growing frustration of a lot of men not wanting to juice to the max, but still wanting to compete.  I think the new divisions are a good idea, even though they do sort of water down what it means to be a "pro".

I'm happy that I never pushed my body further than just doing this at the lower level.  You can still have fun just competing locally and lifting weights and being involved in moderation with great personal results and none of the irreversible long term damage to your cardiovascular system, central nervous system, and organ integrity in general.

Comparisons to Howard, come on  ::)  I do plan to have as many ex-wives as Howard, but Howard has literally posted the exact same post since 2011, if not earlier, LOL.  If you have read one of his threads, you have read them all.  His ONE post where he has "Uncle Rico Syndrome" and relives his glory days is actually a good thread - it's just that he's posted it literally dozens of times.  Although I actually like Howard.  I just think it's strange that he doesn't realize he is posting the same thread over and over again, LOL.

Coach is Back! - Don't you get enough flak on here to not be trashing other members?  Or is it this go along to get along mentality to try to get you board credibility?  Notice I have NOT been trashing anyone on this board, despite the popularity you acquire for doing so, because I see no reason to be cruel to other members just to be part of the club.  It's not cool.  I sort of wish this board went in the direction of Nether Animal's posts - just simple on-topic posts about professional bodybuilding and commentary from a variety of members.

Pellius - You were always cool with me so I have no idea why you feel the need to trash me.  Yeah, I related this post to myself - BIG DEAL.  I'm giving an example of how my own life experience guided me away from bodybuilding.  I remember years ago, Getbig member "Viking Power" was into bodybuilding and was pushing for more and more gains.  Later down the line he read the studies on caloric restriction on rats, and decided that he wanted to stay lighter for the sake of his health.  I think The True Adonis was maintaining a body weight of 160-lb also for good health.

Bodybuilders have this tendency to get caught up in a cult-like mentality and drive to be the best at something that has the potential to ultimately destroy them.  Only since having children do I realize just how happy I am to have never seriously pursued it.  So obviously I related it to me.  I have mentioned on here maybe TEN TIMES that I have qualified for Strongman Nationals in my weight class.  That's a pretty happy accomplishment for me, so why shouldn't I post it?  People constantly trash members for not walking the walk - well, I DID.  I won Regionals and Provincials in my weight class, and yet that still doesn't get Getbig's approval.  ::)

What are you bench pressing, Pellius?  Probably not 345 at 170 if I had to guess.  Yet you trash me?  At least I actually work out, have gone to expos, and have competed in many, many contests.  Have you?  It's just weird that I thought we were cool, yet you are so offended by my post.  I could understand if I posted multiple times daily, but I read more than I write on here - the opposite of what I do on Facebook - and I just don't post enough to understand why I have caused you such grief.  As someone who I thought I was cool with, I apologize.  I have actually quite enjoyed my time on Getbig since returning, after promising Ron I would not post race or political discussions any more.

As for my YouTube channel - I just find it funny that I'm being slammed on here, yet I have over 17 million views on YouTube, on a channel I barely update!  So obviously there are people who want to hear what I have to say.  The proof is in the [InStone Vanilla] pudding.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2017, 01:41:29 AM »
Here - I edited the post, removing most of the personal details, since clearly Getbig can't handle anyone experiencing any level of success in life and mentioning it.

So here is a second edition of my OP, for anyone offending by my first edition:

I think some competitors of the muscle and strength culture - be they bodybuilders, strongmen, powerlifters, or physique competitors - need to take a step back and realize that to most people, they are just self-absorbed gym rats on steroids.  There is no polite way for me to say that.

I say that as somewhat of a competitor myself - but right now, I don't even know if I could win Thunder Bay's Strongest Woman.  :-X

My point is, there is more to life.  I think IOTA is the cryptocurrency to bet on right now.  I am confident that it will go up 30x within a few years.  Possibly within one year.  I recommend buying it now.  I honestly think that $1,000 in IOTA will be worth $30,000 at this time next year.

I like what Georges St-Pierre says in this interview - before a fight he would drive around in his car and look at random people and realize that those people didn't even know who he was, and didn't even care if he won or lost:

Sometimes we need to take a step back and ask ourselves how important this stuff is.  I realize that our lives are our universes, but some things are more important than others.  What can I say?  With age, things change.  Priorities change.  My children are my universe right now.  The weight room is not.  When it comes to competing, it just isn't *that* important, although I have personally enjoyed it too.

If Georges St-Pierre can realize that - as a man who made millions off his chosen sport/craft - then I would hope bodybuilders, strongmen, powerlifters, and physique competitors can understand this.  Check out this one - are they comparing themselves to Muhammad Ali and Floyd Mayweather?  :-\

Don't get me wrong - legacy is important, and bodybuilders train hard, but I don't think you can compare bodybuilding and boxing.

Anyway, I think some people need to take a step back and realize that there is more to life.  But maybe I shouldn't judge.  I guess ultimately I just hate the cult-like attitudes that bodybuilding and strongman can breed.  You know, when competitors think that there is nothing more to life than bodybuilding?  For example, do you remember IFBB professional bodybuilder Victor DelCampo of the 212 class who was in the Raising the Bar DVDs?  His signature line on here was "two types of people bodybuiders and everyone else":

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=293

Seriously?  So not neurosurgeons and everyone else?  Or pediatric cardiologists and everyone else?  Or petroleum engineers and everyone else?

NO - bodybuilders and everyone else.  Oh wait, "bodybuiders" [sic].

Forgive the rant, but there is more to life.  Right?  :-\

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2017, 01:48:18 AM »
Holy shit guys - yeah, I related this post to MY LIFE, because obviously as I have gotten older and family/children has displaced almost all/any interest I had in bodybuilding, which I now see was for the best.

The only regret I have was posting the photo from the news with me and Atlas Stone - but I posted that because it was just an example similar to how people becoming addicted to plastic trophies in bodybuilding.  Yeah, it kind of does get addicted to have a growing collection of trophies in my weight class, and to get local news coverage.

The problem is when pro bodybuilders outside of the top 10 at the Olympia who are making peanuts for money risk their health and lifespan for the same rewards.  I can understand why Phil Heath and Flex Lewis do it, but is bodybuilding at the highest level today really worth it?  More and more we are going to see people come out with stories regretting it.  I think the new divisions are a reflection of the growing frustration of a lot of men not wanting to juice to the max, but still wanting to compete.  I think the new divisions are a good idea, even though they do sort of water down what it means to be a "pro".

I'm happy that I never pushed my body further than just doing this at the lower level.  You can still have fun just competing locally and lifting weights and being involved in moderation with great personal results and none of the irreversible long term damage to your cardiovascular system, central nervous system, and organ integrity in general.

Comparisons to Howard, come on  ::)  I do plan to have as many ex-wives as Howard has, but Howard has literally posted the exact same post since 2011, if not earlier, LOL.  If you have read one of his posts, you have read them all.  His ONE post where he has "Uncle Rico Syndrome" and relives his glory days is actually a good post - it's just that he's posted it literally dozens of times.

Coach is Back - Don't you get enough flak on here to not be trashing other members?  Or is it this go along to get along mentality to try to get you board credibility?  Notice I have NOT been trashing anyone on this board, despite the popularity you acquire for doing so, because I see no reason to be cruel to other members just to be part of the club.  It's not cool.  I sort of wish this board went in the direction of Nether Animal's posts - just simple on-topic posts about professional bodybuilding and commentary from a variety of members.

Only when it comes to politics. Not bodybuilding, not training.

Pellius - You were always cool with me so I have no idea why you feel the need to trash me.  Yeah, I related this post to myself - BIG DEAL.  I'm giving an example of how my own life experience guided me away from bodybuilding.  I remember years ago, Getbig member "Viking Power" was into bodybuilding and was pushing for more and more gains.  Later down the line he read the studies on caloric restriction on rats, and decided that he wanted to stay lighter for the sake of his health.  I think The True Adonis was maintaining a body weight of 160-lb also for good health.

Bodybuilders have this tendency to get caught up in a cult-like mentality and drive to be the best at something that has the potential to ultimately destroy them.  Only since having children do I realize just how happy I am to have never seriously pursued it.  So obviously I related it to me.  I have mentioned on here maybe TEN TIMES that I have qualified for Strongman Nationals in my weight class.  That's a pretty happy accomplishment for me, so why shouldn't I post it.

What are you bench pressing, Pellius?  Probably not 345 at 170 if I had to guess.  Yet you trash me?  At least I actually work out, have gone to expos, and have competed in many, many contests.  Have you?

As for my YouTube channel - I just find it funny that I'm being slammed on here, yet I have over 17 million views on YouTube, on a channel I barely update!  But please, tell me more about how no one wants to hear what I have to say.  ::)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2017, 01:57:40 AM »
Only when it comes to politics. Not bodybuilding, not training.

Ok, got it.

The thing is - I just don't get why guys get so absorbed in the whole culture, as if there is no more to life.  Sergio Oliva Jr. was in an post-NY Pro win interview with Dave Palumbo [not the one on the day of the show, but a Skype interview from his home] where he mentioned that he basically no longer friends with the east coast guys because they hate him.

I do think that the more you get hated on, the more it's because people think you post a challenge to them.  I think people tend to ignore those who would pose no challenge to them.  So in Sergio Jr.'s case, he is being hated on by Juan Morel and the other east coast guys because he is now at a level to pose a competitive threat to them.  They didn't like a west coast guy coming to their turf and bring crowned the King of New York.

Actually, I think everyone should watch Sergio Jr.'s content on YouTube.  He has a lot of interesting things to say about his father, and his childhood, and the current state of professional bodybuilding.

BUT...at the end of the day, I understand why people get addicted, and that is why I posted that newspaper clipping of me.  To continue to make the front page of the newspaper is something that I admit, I am a little addicted to.  So I get it.  I just try not to let competing become any more than a hobby for me - as the health consequences of taking it too seriously, especially with age, are just too high.

Oh, and lastly - I'm not trying to sound "intellectual".  I just post articulately and I have good spelling and grammar.  I didn't realize that was a problem on this board.  I apologize in advance for future posts made, devoid of spelling errors.  :-\

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2017, 01:58:53 AM »
allright now thats not bad

PROPS

Is that Michael Rapaport with the hat?  Who is that in the window though?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2017, 02:04:07 AM »
This thread has almost 1,500 views, but no one reads what I have to say.

Right.

And the 21,000 daily readers of my website + 10,000 daily viewers of my YouTube channel must have been figments of my imagination also.

I am ONLY bringing up this point in self-defense.  The comment that no one reads what I have to say is ridiculous.  The view counts of the things I post anywhere on the internet speaks for itself.

If it REALLY matters so much to you guys, I won't bring up the fact that I workout and compete anymore on here - it's not like I really cared all that much anyway.  And apparently working out is not allowed on Getbig.  But to suggest no one reads my posts - please.

Regarding me posting about myself - POINT TAKEN.  I will not do that again.  There is a way to say it, and a way not to say it.  There was no need to say what was said in this thread.

Pellius - I always read your posts on here with great interest and respect.  Of all the posts on here, I have to say, yours are the ones that have disappointed me the most.  I never knew you to be a person who commented like that.  I always found you to be more respectable in how you address issues, even calling out members for obvious misbehaviour - and yeah, that newspaper upload was an example of that, and I get that.

Simple Simon

« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2017, 02:06:14 AM »
This thread has almost 1,500 views, but no one reads what I have to say.

Right.

And the 21,000 daily readers of my website + 10,000 daily viewers of my YouTube channel must have been figments of my imagination also.

I am ONLY bringing up this point in self-defense.  The comment that no one reads what I have to say is ridiculous.  The view counts of the things I post anywhere on the internet speaks for itself.

If it REALLY matters so much to you guys, I won't bring up the fact that I workout and compete anymore on here - it's not like I really cared all that much anyway.  And apparently working out is not allowed on Getbig.  But to suggest no one reads my posts - please.

Regarding me posting about myself - POINT TAKEN.  I will not do that again.  There is a way to say it, and a way not to say it.  There was no need to say what was said in this thread.

Pellius - I always read your posts on here with great interest and respect.  Of all the posts on here, I have to say, yours are the ones that have disappointed me the most.  I never knew you to be a person who commented like that.  I always found you to be more respectable in how you address issues, even calling out members for obvious misbehaviour - and yeah, that newspaper upload was an example of that, and I get that.

thats because they open it looking for Buendias meltdown you fucking moron.

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2017, 02:07:35 AM »
Your impression of Vince Goodrum is appalling, Matt.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2017, 02:08:42 AM »
Is that Michael Rapaport with the hat?  Who is that in the window though?

Tbombz in the window, Douglas Rapaport with the hat.
Q

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2017, 03:11:50 AM »
thats because they open it looking for Buendias meltdown you fucking moron.

You know you do a disservice to the system of giving stars to competitors by behaving like this online?  Swearing is totally unprofessional, and not unlike a Mod, you are supposed to be representing professionalism when you are given your stars.

Also, if I am a moron, what does that make you, Be There?  No doubt a self-absorbed gym rat on steroids, exactly as per my original post.  What does that make YOU?  Let's compare academic backgrounds.  I'd love to sit down to an IQ test with you just so you have the sinking feeling of knowing you have a lower IQ than I do.

And obviously the title of this thread drew people in - but everyone can also see that it was posted by me.  Yet people still come here to read it, just like people check out everything I post online.

How about we put $1,000 in escrow on the bet that we can both post videos to YouTube starting next week, and that my view count will blow yours away?  I'm telling you right now - people would read what I have to say WAY more than anything you have to say.  Videos, articles, posts, or anything else - the audience I would gain would blow yours away.

So again - if I'm a moron, what does that make you?

Be There - do me a favour: if you don't like my threads, DON'T READ THEM.  I can tell you, I definitely don't read yours.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2017, 03:16:39 AM »
Your impression of Vince Goodrum is appalling, Matt.

;D

It's actually quite good - so much so, that in 2011, I gave myself the nickname "The White Vince Goodrum".

I thought Vince's posts were annoying years ago, but to be honest, I have sort of found that they grew on me.  Who knows why...but I enjoy reading them today. The only thing I don't care for on Getbig are threads like this, where some member gets attacked.  Generally that is not me, but when it is someone else, I don't care to read it.  It just diminished the quality of the board.  Keeping it real is important, but not when negative posts comprise more than half of the total posts.

Simple Simon

« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2017, 03:25:04 AM »
You know you do a disservice to the system of giving stars to competitors by behaving like this online?  Swearing is totally unprofessional, and not unlike a Mod, you are supposed to be representing professionalism when you are given your stars.

Also, if I am a moron, what does that make you, Be There?  No doubt a self-absorbed gym rat on steroids, exactly as per my original post.  What does that make YOU?  Let's compare academic backgrounds.  I'd love to sit down to an IQ test with you just so you have the sinking feeling of knowing you have a lower IQ than I do.

And obviously the title of this thread drew people in - but everyone can also see that it was posted by me.  Yet people still come here to read it, just like people check out everything I post online.

How about we put $1,000 in escrow on the bet that we can both post videos to YouTube starting next week, and that my view count will blow yours away?  I'm telling you right now - people would read what I have to say WAY more than anything you have to say.  Videos, articles, posts, or anything else - the audience I would gain would blow yours away.

So again - if I'm a moron, what does that make you?

Be There - do me a favour: if you don't like my threads, DON'T READ THEM.  I can tell you, I definitely don't read yours.

I didn't even read all that but fuck me do you take this site too seriously.
I have Blue stars , that means I have been onstage in a show, why the fuck do you think that doing that means anything??
Representing professionalism?

I don't ever tell anyone outside the gym I am a bodybuilder, I would never admit to it, the normal, yes normal people just assume a bodybuilding is a fucking thug and moron, most of the time they are right.

Jeez, if you take this site as seriously as that post makes out you are fucked in the head.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2017, 03:45:39 AM »
once again splat proving to be a bigger narcissit than me  ;D

wonder how groin and 15 would measure up here  ???

Mr. Nobody flat out told me my narcissism is more than groins lol