Author Topic: THE TEFLON DON!!! - Trump Soars To 50% Approval Rating!!!!!!!!!1  (Read 9310 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: THE TEFLON DON!!! - Trump Soars To 50% Approval Rating!!!!!!!!!1
« Reply #75 on: June 20, 2017, 10:49:11 AM »
Let's lift! :D

Yep, I actually feel sorry for people who don't like working out and have no appreciation for how great it feels and especially after a great workout. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #76 on: June 20, 2017, 10:52:16 AM »
And Trump is president. You're a troll.

troll?

by that standard everyone of us is trolls on an obscure message board

speaking of Trump being POTUS when is he going to start doing his job and actually staff up OUR government

The BLOATUS has time to golf every weekend and watch TV and tweet all day long but he can't seem to find anyone, even in his own party who wants to work for him

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #77 on: June 20, 2017, 10:55:04 AM »
Dang, Trump lost yet he's in the White House and Hillary isn't.   Dude really gets what he wants no matter what.

good point

he did lose yet he is in the White House and Hillary is not

Now maybe Republicans can stop bringing up Hillary.....but of course they won't

They want to keep bringing up Hillary to deflect from the dumpster fire of the Trump Administration

Just curious, is your interest in our government a way to avoid having to pay attention to the total chaos in your country

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: June 20, 2017, 11:11:38 AM »
Dang, Trump lost yet he's in the White House and Hillary isn't.   Dude really gets what he wants no matter what.

I think the poor fella must have bumped his head or something.  :-[

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #79 on: June 20, 2017, 11:39:55 AM »
good point

They want to keep bringing up Hillary to deflect from the dumpster fire of the Trump Administration

Just curious, is your interest in our government a way to avoid having to pay attention to the total chaos in your country

That is because your queen hillcuntrag keeps herself in the media melting down over her loss.

BTW you queer tranny fag - "total chaos" - just yesterday you were saying how awesome your life is currently.   How is your 401k doing?  no bad under the Trump presidency eh? 

STFU and enjoying the winning you tool. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #80 on: June 20, 2017, 12:44:03 PM »
good point

Is it just Republicans that bring up Hillary, or is it anyone who despises Hillary much more than they despise Trump that bring up Hillary too?

What is my country?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 20, 2017, 02:42:20 PM »
Now they're accurate?

Can you show me where I said polls (including the one's mentioned in the referenced post) were accurate?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #82 on: June 20, 2017, 02:46:58 PM »
Is it just Republicans that bring up Hillary, or is it anyone who despises Hillary much more than they despise Trump that bring up Hillary too?

What is my country?

you're the one that brought her in this thread....even though you're not a Republican

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: June 20, 2017, 03:09:19 PM »
There was no popular vote contest.  If there was, the parties would have campaigned much differently.  

Also, in context, California accounted for Hillary's entire popular vote spread.  I'm not sure Trump spent a day campaigning in California?  If he did, he certainly didn't spend a lot of time there.  

It's the "battleground" states where presidential candidates spend the majority of their campaign energy.

There is a popular vote. All but five Presidents won the popular and the electoral vote. Regardless, it is always a numbers game.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #84 on: June 20, 2017, 04:12:46 PM »
It's the "battleground" states where presidential candidates spend the majority of their campaign energy.

There is a popular vote. All but five Presidents won the popular and the electoral vote. Regardless, it is always a numbers game.

There is a popular vote.  There is no popular vote contest.  

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: June 20, 2017, 04:32:43 PM »
yep

Trumptard and the Republicans are supposed to lower my taxes and give me better healthcare

So I should be happy about that if they actually do it and don't turn out to be a bunch of lying sacks of shit.

Regarding feeling "strong" I've been having some great workouts recently and intermittent shoulder pain in gone (or at least in hibernation).  Switched to a 3 day split (Chest/Back/Delts/Traps -  Bis/Tris/Forearms - Quads/Hams, lower back and calves)  I'll either do that as a 3 on 1 or or even better as 2 on and 1 off which gives me a bit more rest and also varies the amount of rest days between body parts since I'm splitting 3 different workouts over a 2 day 1 off and it takes 3 cycles of 2 on and 1 off before you're back at the sequence you started with.

Other than that, I live in CA where the weather is beautiful most of the time (though a bit hot this week) have no debt other than my house, love my job (have more business than I can handle at the moment) and life in general is good

how about you?

are you feeling strong?

Occasionally I check in here to get the Trumptard point of view although it's not really necessary as my the receptionist is right outside my office and she is both a fundie and  Trumptard so I hear it all day long except for the days when I've had enough and I'll either close my door or I tell her politely to zip it.  Today she read the news about this kid held hostage in Korea who died and then called all her friends to talk about it so it was tolerable.  

Tinkering around in the garage with the compound lifts and getting an hour or so on the bike before or after temperatures approach triple digits.

I'm envious of that California weather.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #86 on: June 20, 2017, 04:35:12 PM »
There is a popular vote.  There is no popular vote contest.  

Trumptard doesn't seem to be aware of this since he has repeatedly claimed he won the popular vote if you exclude the 3 million (imaginary) illegal aliens who voted

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #87 on: June 20, 2017, 04:48:12 PM »
Yep, I actually feel sorry for people who don't like working out and have no appreciation for how great it feels and especially after a great workout. 

Struck up a conversation with an Austrian woman in Monaco who was wearing that exact shirt. I got a kick out of it.

troll?

by that standard everyone of us is trolls on an obscure message board

speaking of Trump being POTUS when is he going to start doing his job and actually staff up OUR government

The BLOATUS has time to golf every weekend and watch TV and tweet all day long but he can't seem to find anyone, even in his own party who wants to work for him

Duh

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #88 on: June 20, 2017, 05:12:18 PM »
Trumptard doesn't seem to be aware of this since he has repeatedly claimed he won the popular vote if you exclude the 3 million (imaginary) illegal aliens who voted