Author Topic: Men requesting marriage: sign of courage? Or weakness?  (Read 4354 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Men requesting marriage: sign of courage? Or weakness?
« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2011, 11:07:51 PM »
well, yeah.. cause in your culture a woman is allowed no friends, communications, or otheriwse, and a man is allowed all the freedoms including a lot of desert gay sex ramadam style (islamic men tend to be gayer than other hence their hatred towards women) therefore coupling benefiting the gay muslim wanabe-real-man, posing as a hetero for religilous callings but in actuality a raging homo? correct me if im wrong. oh, and do it in a literate format so that we can quickly read and not translate your muslim try at english.

um ,,i think muslims are even worse than americanos,, the women are slaves,,they do anything the hubby wants,,they can be raped ,,hey can be beaten up,,they are nothing ,,thats worse ,,but americano women ....90% junk 10% are normal ,,go find those 10% ,,if you do you are one lucky sob ,,and some do find them and they are very veyr lucky and thennnn the marrigage last,,now out of the 10% that are normal about 5% are beautiful and hot....go find those 5 out of 100 that are sane and beautiful,,very hard as a bodybuild,,but! not immposible,,it just wont happen in the fitness industry no matter how much peter putnam and jessica try to make it look good it wont last,,you shall see,,moment he lose the muscle she is out the window,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2011, 11:15:50 PM »
um ,,i think muslims are even worse than americanos,, the women are slaves,,they do anything the hubby wants,,they can be raped ,,hey can be beaten up,,they are nothing ,,thats worse ,,but americano women ....90% junk 10% are normal ,,go find those 10% ,,if you do you are one lucky sob ,,and some do find them and they are very veyr lucky and thennnn the marrigage last,,now out of the 10% that are normal about 5% are beautiful and hot....go find those 5 out of 100 that are sane and beautiful,,very hard as a bodybuild,,but! not immposible,,it just wont happen in the fitness industry no matter how much peter putnam and jessica try to make it look good it wont last,,you shall see,,moment he lose the muscle she is out the window,,

gh15 approved

thats a very cynical viewpoint and its only accurate if the man is himself part of the top 10% of people.  the reality is true- most women have issues.  but most men have issues too. relationships arent easy but aany two people with a little bit of common ground and no real barriers to eachother can make it work and spend their lives happily in love together.  just takes work, from both parties.  only 50% of marriages end in divorce.  statistically that means that at least 25% of women who get married will be faithful and successul. better than the 10% you estimated  :)

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: June 03, 2011, 06:44:56 AM »
Other than a possible tax break, there is no benefit to marriage.  Why hand control of your life over to someone else?  That is what happens when you're married because the woman will always have the legal system on her side.  The man is always screwed. 

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #53 on: June 03, 2011, 07:36:52 AM »
That's because getbig has a very large population of men who hate women, and/or are afraid of them

Damn ;D

GettingBig

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: June 03, 2011, 08:37:19 AM »
well, yeah.. cause in your culture a woman is allowed no friends, communications, or otheriwse, and a man is allowed all the freedoms including a lot of desert gay sex ramadam style (islamic men tend to be gayer than other hence their hatred towards women) therefore coupling benefiting the gay muslim wanabe-real-man, posing as a hetero for religilous callings but in actuality a raging homo? correct me if im wrong. oh, and do it in a literate format so that we can quickly read and not translate your muslim try at english.

sadly some people fail to understand the difference between religions and human behavior !

whatever your religion is ! religions for God ! human behavior is what we do as individuals and judged by it ! linking religion, skin color, Country..etc to human behavior is so stupid IMHO.

athletes should and could be more intelligent ! real role models! not just big muscles,tight t shirts, spandex and empty brains !

im a Muslim and i will give my life for a Jew or a christian or anyone if i really knew he/she is worth it, and im sure many are because i know few who will do if for me too.

i see them as lovely people.. colorless, religionless and countryless ! i hope some do feel good thinking like that as much as they feel good and proud if someone looked at their biceps ?!!!!

and the women after all a mom, a sister and a lovely wife that will share life with you ! anyone failing to understand that will do damage ! a country with poor laws protecting women's rights will make any man do whatever he likes ! because we not all angels ! a women needs a fair honest husband as mush as he needs a fair and a honest wife.

add respect and anything can be fixed.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #55 on: June 03, 2011, 08:44:34 AM »
WOnder who the father is of the child he is carrying.

She doesn't know, but she knows the baby is black.

I kid I kid!    ;D

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #56 on: June 03, 2011, 09:03:20 AM »
Marriage is a business contract . nothing more

also, God doesn't care if you get married
What happened was that the world had to repopulate after everyone died during the Dark Ages so the Church had to make sure that people were procreating and raising kids as a team rather than having a one parent household raising a child.  Therefore, the church started doing that whole "God wants you to be married" spiel.
This is around the time they did that whole "God hates gay people" thing as well because gay penises needed to be in womens' wombs so they could procreate rather than in a dudes ass where no kids would be created

there is a God and he doesn't care if you are married or gay......only the church cares

Malachi 2:15
And what does the one God seek? Godly offspring.

Malachi 2:16
"I hate divorce," says the LORD God of Israel,

Matthew 19:10-13
10 The disciples said to him, “If this is the situation between a husband and wife, it is better not to marry.”
11 Jesus replied, “Not everyone can accept this word, but only those to whom it has been given. 12 For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others—and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.”

1 Corinthians 7:1
It is good for a man not to marry

1 Corinthians 7:26
But those who marry will face many troubles in this life, and I want to spare you this.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #57 on: June 03, 2011, 09:31:24 AM »
"By all means marry. If you get a good wife you will become happy, and if you get a bad one you will become a philosopher."
- Socrates

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: June 03, 2011, 12:07:09 PM »

gh15 approved

Muslim men treat their women / wives very respectfully, do not believe the bullshit you hear from american feminist's who blurt out complete lies.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #59 on: June 07, 2011, 03:35:51 AM »
I love being married, knew my wife for like 10 years before popping the question, spoke to her father beforehand, went all out for the special evening, got down on one knee, 1,000 people at our wedding, celebrating five years this month!

It's definitely not for everyone but I couldn't be happier!

Every marriage is different, you just gotta decide if this is something for you, and if you do it commit to it.  I'm not one that thinks it should be hard work or anything, but if you both respect each other it could be something very special!

Good old fashioned romance. Good on you fella. I was with my girlfriend many years before splitting up. I'm in no rush to get back in a relationship but when a woman do pass my filters and high standards, I hope it's forever. Nothing like waking up with someone and feel totally happy.