Author Topic: how huge can you get on 3-4 grams of test blasting alone, no other drugs?  (Read 43494 times)

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
you guys do realize some of the baddest bodybuilders of all time didnt even use test? 
1. dennis newman
2. arnold
3. vic richards
4. serge surge whatever (olivia and nubret)
5. mike quinn

all hated test and admitted in text they didnt like test despite admitting to alot of other shit
my problem is that test seems to be the only thing I can run without getting all kinds of sides.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
I'm no expert, but all the old timers swear on decca + D-bol.

Not sure if that's available anymore, but it's what used to work.  ;)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
post a pic to back up your words bro.

and prove what, exactly? what are you 18? i'm a 'lil more concerned with paying my bills long term than indentifying myself to a bunch of juveniles on a msg board saying "prove it. post a pic".

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
post a pic to back up your words bro.

it'll never happen bro. hes just some fat dumpy old guy who knows all the angles from everything hes read but suprisingly doesnt have the body to show for it.

its a common occurance on bbing forums where one with a sub par build can freely dispense advise and feel good about being fat.
b

no one

• Getbig V
and prove what, exactly? what are you 18? i'm a 'lil more concerned with paying my bills long term than indentifying myself to a bunch of juveniles on a msg board saying "prove it. post a pic".

:D
b

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
it'll never happen bro. hes just some fat dumpy old guy who knows all the angles from everything hes read but suprisingly doesnt have the body to show for it.

its a common occurance on bbing forums where one with a sub par build can freely dispense advise and feel good about being fat.

lol @ 'fat'

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
interesting. that is a different tune then your reply to galeniko the other day where you said you were on a billboard and you will try and post pics.

be real bro.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
interesting. that is a different tune then your reply to galeniko the other day where you said you were on a billboard and you will try and post pics.

be real bro.

I did.

I am.

I thought better of it. I don't trust the mental midgets here not to print it out and mail a copy to local LE.

lol @ the losers here who think anybody means shit to their REAL LIFE. There are ppl here... kids who haven't learned better... and grown men who's mental/emotional maturation stopped at age 14.. who's real life is intertwined with their internet fantasy. Zero real friends or social interaction... most likely adults with autism and kids who were picked on in school but were too cowardly not to fight back. now they run their mouths on the internet.

no one

• Getbig V
I did.

I am.

I thought better of it. I don't trust the mental midgets here not to print it out and mail a copy to local LE.

lol @ the losers here who think anybody means shit to their REAL LIFE. There are ppl here... kids who haven't learned better... and grown men who's mental/emotional maturation stopped at age 14.. who's real life is intertwined with their internet fantasy. Zero real friends or social interaction... most likely adults with autism and kids who were picked on in school but were too cowardly not to fight back. now they run their mouths on the internet.

hahahaha holleeee fuck we got a live one here!

keep talking bro- your doing a stellar job of making yourself out to be a bigger retard than any of us ever could. :D
b

cephissus

• Getbig V
everything you type when it comes to AAS is complete horseshit.

you're delusional. what are you doing giving out steroid advice anyway? I'm sitting at my desk right now looking across the gym at 4 kids who just graduated high school who have better physiques than yours... and you're in here telling people what steroids they should take and how to take them?

160lbs of abs, dolphin-teeth and face fat giving advice to a guy wanting opions on 3-4g of test. Have you ever done 3-4g of test? Fuck no... you just wanna give your $.02, which in this case, is worth less than a wooden nickel.

stick to commenting on things you know about... like tanning, anorexia, un-monitored HRT, and date-rape.

;D ;D ;D

this guy brings it

ukjeff

Lol at "dolphin teeth"  ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
I did.

I am.

Bro, if you can not prove who you are then you count for nothing, you fall under the category of a loud mouth, all bark- no bite.

You are calling people out and for all we know you live in your mom's basement. STEP UP OR SHUT UP.

TBH some advise you give is good and some is shit, the kind of advise you give makes me wonder if you just google everything, another GOOGLE KING.

Back up your mouth here and now or you will be outcast from getbig for good.

Trust me we will boycott you here and now and yes I have enough pull around here to do that along with a few other popular guys, although you are already getting laughed at on your own without us saying anything anyway.

So here is the scoop, don't talk about another person's physique without putting yours out there

Don't talk about how you are this and that without identifying yourself, or at the very least but up a pic without a head shot.

And finally stop contradicting yourself you big hypocrite. You told Gal ''what makes him give advise'' then no on says that to you and you say '' I am allowed to it is a bodybuilding forum'' WTF ???

Tone it down

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
guys guys

i am still very very very not sure if i should go from 250-300 to 500-600 range

VERY VERY UNSURE

one time it will come to my thoughts clearly on how to proceed

bigmc

• Getbig V
guys guys

VERY VERY UNSURE

just do it
T

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
I did.

I am.

That's a new one. Original too. Kudos for not going with option A. My camera is broken and I lost my cell phone.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
guys guys

VERY VERY UNSURE

You're unsure about virtually everything in life. Seek professional help for this first (no hater, just honest).

no one

• Getbig V
That's a new one. Original too. Kudos for not going with option A. My camera is broken and I lost my cell phone.

LOL!

b

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
ESFitness is a new dude that joined and immediately started posting in AAS section. He is a drug dealer as a few people have already figured out. He advocates insane amounts of any and all kinds of drugs. Pretty stereotypical of drug dealers who want to make lots of money. He called galeniko's physique equivalent to amy winehouse lol.

Keeps talking down in a condescending manner to everyone while boasting of how pro and amazing he is while refusing to share his pics with everyone. Regardless he's already given some wreckless advices and made ludicrous claims.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
LOL!

There is a police station by my office.  I can only imagine.... "Hi officers sorry to bother you on your lunch break I was just chatting with some fine fellows on Get Big, it's muscle man forum that I frequent. This guy here was just talking about injecting a few cc's of some test. How should we proceed"

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
ESFitness is a new dude that joined and immediately started posting in AAS section. He is a drug dealer as a few people have already figured out. He advocates insane amounts of any and all kinds of drugs. Pretty stereotypical of drug dealers who want to make lots of money. He called galeniko's physique equivalent to amy winehouse lol.

Keeps talking down in a condescending manner to everyone while boasting of how pro and amazing he is while refusing to share his pics with everyone. Regardless he's already given some wreckless advices and made ludicrous claims.

Calling 2400 mg of test a 'low' dose is moronic :-\

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
you guys do realize some of the baddest bodybuilders of all time didnt even use test? 
1. dennis newman
2. arnold
3. vic richards
4. serge surge whatever (olivia and nubret)
5. mike quinn

all hated test and admitted in text they didnt like test despite admitting to alot of other shit
Never ever believe what a pro bodybuilder has to say about his dosages
$

bigmc

• Getbig V
There is a police station by my office.  I can only imagine.... "Hi officers sorry to bother you on your lunch break I was just chatting with some fine fellows on Get Big, it's muscle man forum that I frequent. This guy here was just talking about injecting a few cc's of some test. How should we proceed"

;D

next one will be he is a spy or the president or some other shit

he could always cover his face
T

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
guys guys

VERY VERY UNSURE

My answer to you is plain and simple.
If you want to grow, you have to up the dosages considerably. There is absolutely NO way around it. Anyone stating that he kept growing on 500g test for years is BULLSHITTING you.
Test+Gh : the best combo for putting on pounds of muscle.
Another thing, use a lot of one drug or use a lot less of other drugs....you will keep making making progress. It all depends on the amount/level of androgenic material in your body...genetics is the last thing that will keep you from making progress. Use a lot of drugs. Make sure your source is legit. use a lot of ae/ai, eat all day, train regularly. You will grow
$

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Bro, if you can not prove who you are then you count for nothing, you fall under the category of a loud mouth, all bark- no bite. I talk about ppl who talk about me first. disrespectfull little kids. If you're not disrespectfull towards me, I don't say shit. (except for wiggs... I busted his balls over the bible)

You are calling people out and for all we know you live in your mom's basement. STEP UP OR SHUT UP. I've never 'called anyone out'. I've been on these boards for many, many years. if I had a nickel for everytime I saw "post your pics asshole" i'd have a whole lot of fuckin nickels. And when pics are posted, it never proves anything. I've also been here long enough to see how cowardly and juvenile many people here are. I can see it now.. I identify myself and some little pussy takes screenshots of my posts, pics I posted (even without a face, i'm still identifiable from my ink and the gym where the pics are taken) All it'll take is one of you pussies to do a lil research and figure out who I am and send some emails and make some phone calls and I #1 lose clients #2 lose my dayjob #3 have a detective knockin on my door. IF you think for a second, 'proving' anything to you means anything to me, you're delusional..and quite full of yourself. Any living in my mom's basement? We don't have basements here. My mom's dead... and it'd actually be nice if I did live in her basement. That'd cut down on my rent.

TBH some advise you give is good and some is shit, the kind of advise you give makes me wonder if you just google everything, another GOOGLE KING. the only think I google/copy paste is Wikipedia definitions of words such as "delusional" and personality disorders.

Back up your mouth here and now or you will be outcast from getbig for good. big deal?

Trust me we will boycott you here and now and yes I have enough pull around here to do thatwhat are you? lord of the flies? that sounds ridiculous... and laughable along with a few other popular guys, although you are already getting laughed at on your own without us saying anything anyway.

So here is the scoop, don't talk about another person's physique without putting yours out there i'll talk about galenko as long as I want to. you, or anybody else ain't gonna stop me... no matter how much "pull" you think you have. (bwahaha... 'pull' on an internet message board. lol)

Don't talk about how you are this and that without identifying yourself, or at the very least but up a pic without a head shot.when do I talk about 'i'm this and that'?

And finally stop contradicting yourself you big hypocrite. You told Gal ''what makes him give advise'' then no on says that to you and you say '' I am allowed to it is a bodybuilding forum'' WTF ??? how the fuck am I a hypocrite? I don't talk about things I don't know/haven't done/have no experience in. you see me talking about running 30iu of gh? no.. u know why? because I've never run 30iu of gh... or anything close to that. i'll tell Gal whatever I want to tell Gal when it comes to giving advice he doesn' tknow shit about. He's an arm-chair quarterback.

Tone it downyou speak to me in with all this disrespect, and you tell me to 'tone it down'? hahaha

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Never ever believe what a pro bodybuilder has to say about his dosages

dude shut the fuck up. the above comment coming from you, is like me telling onetimehard how to judge someone's physique. The above information I said about guys who didnt use test, is fucking fact. From people like disgusted who have been in this game while you were not even alive. Go ahead and ask him yourself...

never believe what a pro has to say about his dosages ::) hey dumbfuck, dennis newman admitted to HGH, anavar, PARABOLAN, INSULIN,..but hes lying about not using test ::)   like its some sort of "kept secret" he used to achieve his massive physique.  Dumbass motherfuckers in this thread I dont even know how OTH deals with yalls shit
l