Author Topic: Michael Jackson - injecting Demoral and other drugs  (Read 16480 times)

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: Michael Jackson injecting Demoral is bullshit!
« Reply #100 on: July 08, 2009, 07:22:25 PM »
Well, she claimed 170 and it was only after Tapper pointed out that Einstein's IQ was estimated at 160 that she revised it downward. She was apparently "mistaken".  ;)

WTF? hahaha.

What a fruitcake ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Michael Jackson injecting Demoral is bullshit!
« Reply #101 on: July 08, 2009, 11:16:11 PM »
Well, she claimed 170 and it was only after Tapper pointed out that Einstein's IQ was estimated at 160 that she revised it downward. She was apparently "mistaken".  ;)

You see, mistakes even happen to people with a 160 IQ.  ;D ;D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
jacko
« Reply #102 on: July 09, 2009, 11:16:03 PM »
was really taking 80 vicodin and 40 xanax per day 365?! at 100ponds?! wtf?!

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
Re: jacko
« Reply #103 on: July 09, 2009, 11:17:25 PM »
impossible.

Dr Kincaid

• Getbig III
  • Ice machine broken
« Reply #104 on: July 09, 2009, 11:19:16 PM »
All Drugs

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #105 on: July 09, 2009, 11:20:16 PM »
cnn said it gupta hill 40 and 80

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #106 on: July 10, 2009, 12:41:44 AM »

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: July 10, 2009, 12:43:06 AM »
louie is there something?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #108 on: July 10, 2009, 12:43:37 AM »
P

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #109 on: July 10, 2009, 01:39:32 AM »
Bodybuilding Pro.com

bodybuildermdpitt

• Getbig II
« Reply #110 on: July 10, 2009, 06:47:24 AM »
Absolutely BS.

Stavios

« Reply #111 on: July 10, 2009, 06:51:45 AM »

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #112 on: July 10, 2009, 06:55:56 AM »
80 vicoden is really not that much once you have built up a pretty good opiate tolerance, it sounds like alot......but 80 vicoden is as stong as say 8 oxycontin 80mg...........but they are lying,,,,,,,,,,,,,they are playing it off saying he had a 'sleep disorder' because it sounds less criminal then saying he was a hardcore opiate addict........and vicoden is like the lowest strength on the opiate totem poll, you can be quite sure he was using very large doeses of very strong opiates.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #113 on: July 10, 2009, 07:05:25 AM »
80 vicoden is really not that much once you have built up a pretty good opiate tolerance, it sounds like alot......but 80 vicoden is as stong as say 8 oxycontin 80mg...........but they are lying,,,,,,,,,,,,,they are playing it off saying he had a 'sleep disorder' because it sounds less criminal then saying he was a hardcore opiate addict........and vicoden is like the lowest strength on the opiate totem poll, you can be quite sure he was using very large doeses of very strong opiates.
I hate the State.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #114 on: July 10, 2009, 07:05:35 AM »
it's believable.  20+ years of use.  

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #115 on: July 10, 2009, 07:53:02 AM »
i had a seizure a month or so ago and was in the hospital for a few days....I dont remember shit really, I woke up in ICU with a catheter tube in my cock and a headache apparently they had to give me diprivan (which is what Jacko was using EVERY night to go to bed)

let me tell you, they gave this shti to me after several seizures and after one lasted more than 10minutes and I weigh 260 at 6'..........I was out for almost 26hrs total, when I was out they did a plethora of tests including a spinal tap, and when I woke up I felt like I got hit by a fckn truck

if he was using this shit to sleep he was using something to dance...........HAD TO..........they only gave me this drug to put me down after anti-epilepsy drugs failed and seizures got outta hand....this drug is serious and this fuck was using it like fuckin ambien!!!!!

this shit is ONLY administed by IV

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: July 10, 2009, 09:33:34 AM »
i had a seizure a month or so ago and was in the hospital for a few days....I dont remember shit really, I woke up in ICU with a catheter tube in my cock and a headache apparently they had to give me diprivan (which is what Jacko was using EVERY night to go to bed)

let me tell you, they gave this shti to me after several seizures and after one lasted more than 10minutes and I weigh 260 at 6'..........I was out for almost 26hrs total, when I was out they did a plethora of tests including a spinal tap, and when I woke up I felt like I got hit by a fckn truck

if he was using this shit to sleep he was using something to dance...........HAD TO..........they only gave me this drug to put me down after anti-epilepsy drugs failed and seizures got outta hand....this drug is serious and this fuck was using it like fuckin ambien!!!!!

yeah thats true..........it was the same way for elvis, eventually you get to a point of addiction and physical decay that you need drugs for every different activity of the day.............opiates to take away the pain, uppers to wake the fuck up, downers to go back to bed, benzos to put you in a haze because you dont want to deal with the mantal agony overy what your life has become.........its clinically known as polypharmacopia, just a viscious cycle of additional drugs and increased dosages

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
« Reply #117 on: July 10, 2009, 09:48:48 AM »
was really taking 80 vicodin and 40 xanax per day 365?! at 100ponds?! wtf?!

Maybe he liked the taste?

ta ta
Ta ta nerds!

seste

• Getbig II
« Reply #118 on: July 10, 2009, 10:22:11 AM »

Yeah and it all started in the early 90's because of some greedy parents trying to get money out of him..that 'Gavin' came out and said some day after he died that he never did anything to him,and the other kid was drugged with some dentist-drug if i remember correctly.

That's almost 20 year addiction..

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #119 on: July 10, 2009, 11:06:11 AM »
Abuse of propofol as a recreational drug has been reported, usually among medical staff such as anaesthetists

it has not been scheduled by the US Drug Enforcement Administration

---I have some undiagnosed seizure disorder and inorder to put me down to shove breathing tubes down my throat and needles in my arms and spine they gave me a dose of this shit to knock me out....I had MRIs, MRAs, CTAs, CTs, spinal tap, cathter put in, breathing tube put in and taken out, I was out for awhile, I dont remember shit and everytime I see a doctor they are like

"damn they had to give you the micheal jackson drug"

he was using this EVERY NIGHT to go to bed.........he had the tour coming up and was dancing for taht

his heart prob had taken a toll havin to come down and be hop'd up all the time

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #120 on: July 10, 2009, 11:08:06 AM »
HORATIO PLEASE HELP US

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: July 10, 2009, 11:15:03 AM »
i hate anderson cooper and his fucking phoney "emo-news", squinting at the camera, like he gives a shit...............fucki ng vulture, all he is worried about is his next 5,000 suit and whose cock he is gonna suck down in the meatpacking district later tonight.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #122 on: July 10, 2009, 07:44:57 PM »
i hate anderson cooper and his fucking phoney "emo-news", squinting at the camera, like he gives a shit...............fucki ng vulture, all he is worried about is his next 5,000 suit and whose cock he is gonna suck down in the meatpacking district later tonight.

I eat brunch next to him some weekends...very old and skinny looking, when not dressed up and in baseball cap.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #123 on: July 10, 2009, 07:49:01 PM »

X2  Jacko is probably one of the only few who were eating this kind of amount but not selling some on the side...Which means he would eat more...

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #124 on: July 10, 2009, 07:57:57 PM »
I eat brunch next to him some weekends...very old and skinny looking, when not dressed up and in baseball cap.

do you ever touch his penis?
Deep Tissue Massage