Author Topic: Michael Jackson - injecting Demoral and other drugs  (Read 16482 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Re: Michael Jackson
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2009, 01:28:26 PM »
enlightening ty 15

jt
TEAM Nasser

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2009, 01:39:16 PM »
pissing out narcotics = tainted drinking water? LOL....dumbest thing I've read on here in a while :-\ and there's plenty of dumb shit on here.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2009, 01:40:13 PM »
First off GH 15, Dont call me a liar.Unless your man enough to say itr to my face.Which you wonty because your to much of a pussy.GH15 I have $500 saying your not a fuck4#% pro bodybuilder.
Your just a wannabe be who sells anabolics to olcal competitors, and acts like he knows everything.
You say you have benn on the Olympia stage prove it chump!!! Put up or shut up.
I was a pro bodybuilders in 2 organizations the PNBA, nad Musclemania as a pro.So I can atleast prove my status as a former pro.
You just hide behind the name GH15 like a coward.If you were a real pro, you would know if someones relatives were 260-275 lbs without working out, that they could be 250lbs naturally.So what your saying is if a girls mother has a size "D "bra her daughter cant have a size "D" chest aswell.
Anybody with a brain would tell you genetics, make you what you are.They determine wether your tall, short fat skinny,hairy, stupid,muscular, intelligent, or ignorant, like your selve.
I dont come on this board to push any of my supplements,I rarely event mention my companies name.
So STFU,because your not a pro.Put your money were your mouth is? Or better yet call me a liar to my face.I would really love for you to do that.If you call me a liar to my face, I will take you to a place I call the broken  jaw tavern.
The Broken Jaw Tavern, also specializes in quick and easy took extractions.
My offer still stands, $500 says your not a pro, and you arent man enough to call me liar, or a druggie to my face.
Because bet your ass you will get dropped!!!!!!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2009, 01:42:38 PM »
First off GH 15, Dont call me a liar.Unless your man enough to say itr to my face.Which you wonty because your to much of a pussy.GH15 I have $500 saying your not a fuck4#% pro bodybuilder.
Your just a wannabe be who sells anabolics to olcal competitors, and acts like he knows everything.
I was a pro bodybuilders in 2 organizations the PNBA, nad Musclemania as a pro.So I can atleast prove my status as a former pro.
You just hide behind the name GH15 like a coward.If you were a real pro, you would know if someones relatives were 260-275 lbs without working out, that they could be 250lbs naturally.So what your saying is if a girls mother has a size "D "bra her daughter cant have a size "D" chest aswell.
Anybody with a brain would tell you genetics, make you what you are.They determine wether your tall, short fat skinny,hairy, stupid,muscular, intelligent, or ignorant, like your selve.
I dont come on this board to push any of my supplements,I rarely event mention my companies name.
So STFU,because your not a pro.Put your money were your mouth is? Or better yet call me a liar to my face.I would really love for you to do that.If you call me a liar to my face, I will take you to a place I call the broken  jaw tavern.
My offer still stands, $500 says your not a pro, and you arent man enough to call me liar, or a druggie to my face.

Boom!  An old fashioned getbig callout.....I like it !!!!

Matterhorn

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2009, 01:56:47 PM »
ya ya i know your granfather and granma and all those good ole family of big mosnsters you got there,,all balonie,,the shit you spit out is lies ,,the supp you sell are lies! ,,it has nothing to do with jelousy since im much bigger than you ever imagined to be and has my pro card,,

if you were 18-20% body fat id say you maybe juice here and there and let you get off with the lies you spit ,,but have some respect for the people who read this board,,have some decency for you are a supplement company with agendas so atleast be truthful to the people you want to make buy your product,,

drug test do nothing,,sami sosa pulled it well for years ,,,mnarion jons ,,barry ,,all american football players piull it nicely ,,today most bodybuilders know how to mask their use SINCE I DO IT MYSELF ,,there are products you take to mask your use and it takes time and many yeras of use inorder to become a pro in this aspect too and you know exactly what im talking about,,in addition many just simply lie to the lie detector with or with out connection to masking agents and those are more the so called 'natural' competitors  ::)

you are right though about one thing ! anyone over 200lb at lowe doubles or high singles HAS BEEN TO HORMONES if he is under 5'11 that you are right!

see friend ,,i just hate liars ,,i really really hate liars,, it always come back to them at some point in their life ,,remember what i tell you

as i said before i am working with italian fella a lot stronger than you will ever be he is 179-180 5'10 true natural and most likley outlift you on any lift yet his muscle wont grow to the size talked about and weight talked about and he eat liek a champ ,,the reason why? HE IS TRUE NATURAL UNLIKE YOU

bodybuilindg is in the shits its in because of fellas such as yourself and many others that are part of our community ,,its not a sport,,i used to think it was but its not ,,its a community ,,community that is made of bunch of addicts and sadly bunch of fellons that their numbers grow from year to year

mj15 approved

major lack of respect.  >:(

consider this: you diet for half a year. the lie detector test is one week (!!!!) before the show. you sit there for more than two (2) hours and are polygraphed by a professional (for the Swiss natural ch'ships, e. g., a pro working for the district attorney). all your hard work and weeks of dieting are on the line. and you have the balls to lie ? ? ? 

sorry, but only a pathological liar pulls that off successfully.

thank you very much.

James

« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2009, 01:57:55 PM »
gh15 is a piece of shit

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2009, 02:05:41 PM »

Your ass will get dropped?!!?Hahaha who do you think you are? How do you know GH15 isnt Mike Tyson or Fedor or some martial arts expert. I love you guys who challenge everyone on the net to meet so you can kick ass!! LOL

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2009, 02:09:32 PM »
I am 250lbs now and I am not on anything.

Please, please remember what you have said on this board before.

I stopped using all gear in 2006, and I couldnt get any HCG OR Clomid, so I just said screw it.Wrong thing to do !!!!!! Very Very dumb.After about 6 months I was getting more tired often.After about a year I couldnt get a pump.After 2 years I lost my drive totally, I felt like shi%$ all the time.I went to a doctor who is a friend of mine.My testosterone levels were 118.Guys the average mans testosterone levels range from 250-850, if your 250 your still considered very low.I had the testosterone levels of a 10 year old boy.Beleive it or not I still weighed 238lbs, but I was flat as fu#$# and sore all the time.I got some help from my Doctor, and I gained 12 lbs in 2 weeks, and I felt better everyday.

And remember this thread, how right was I?!  :D

For the last 2 1/2 years since I retired from competitive bodybuilding, I have been slacking.I would eat, 2 maybe 4 meals a day, if I was lucky. I would train 1,2, maybe 3 times per week, and some weeks I wouldnt even train at all.
I trainind for 23 yearts, so I maintained aot of my size, I weighed right around 238lbs.
I been eating steadily for 10 days, and I am already up to 247.7 lbs today.I training 4 times this week.
My goal is to get up to around 260lbs, and just styay lean and maintain that weight.
Forgot the most important part: making calls to the doc to up the HRT script.  :D
Van, cant there be any peace, lol?

Do you still want to claim you're not on anything? :D Not even a cc of test and a little GH? Come on now, you bragged about knowing which compounding pharmacy Jay Cutler uses for his script items so why the hell wouldn't you be on? Come clean, keep it real.  ;)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2009, 03:38:25 PM »
getitonny, I don't doubt youre relatives were 260 naturally, some people are 1100 pounds naturally dude. 
TEAM Nasser

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2009, 10:57:40 PM »
said the fella who is 250lb of true natural beef at 8% on a 5'11 frame ,,youre prime exampel of a drug user that sit here and tell those kids about numbers that are never capable naturally or clean ,,

i have this ITALIAN fella now working with me 5'10 he cant even get his weight to go over 180lb at 8% naturally ,,italian satlion ....

i just wonder about the shit you still  put into your obody inorder to maintain 250 at 8% ,,i mean testosteroen growth tren and all those are a known thing you use ,,what i wonder more about is the type of pain killers you were on during all those times ,,

atleast the kids here can read between your lines now and see  the truth thank god

mj15 approved

gh15 your gay4pay bullshit doesnt make you an ifbb pro. you have no credibility.

to call someone a liar after all the walls you hide behind is pathetic. youre a joke, a chump and you live your fantasy life through lies you tell on the internet?? wow. do something respectable with your fucking life.

another thing if youre going to lie about what you accomplished in your life on the internet to overcompensate for what you havent done in reality make it about something much more prestigious than being a pro bodybuilder for fucks sake. set the bar a lot fucking higher in your lala land.  ::)

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2009, 11:07:51 PM »

cute kids the guy left behind.  i think she may be a little too old for that bottle of milk.  should have put them above the habits if true.

does anyone remember that MJ was a black kid, born of two black parents................. and these are his kids, two blond hair, blue eyes, pale skinned aryans!!!!!!!!!!!

how can the black community be sticking with this guy, first he hated his own blackness to the extent that he had years of painful life threatening surgeries to remove every african scrap from his body.............and he is claiming those are his children that he fathered.............tha t is not what happens when a black man fucks a white woman.........amazing

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Re: Michael Jackson injecting Demoral is bullshit!
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2009, 11:11:50 PM »

\/

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2009, 11:18:13 PM »
bread and circuses indeed

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2009, 11:36:47 PM »
How do you know GH15 isnt Mike Tyson or Fedor or some martial arts expert.

anyone with the least bit of intelligence can put aside the notion that Tyson or Fedor posts here..who know though, you could be right  ::)

jack_ftype

• Getbig II
  • Sans Peur
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2009, 11:44:52 PM »
I have a friend who works for the Jackson Family.
::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2009, 12:27:28 AM »

here piece of lieing shit ill write it again for you so the fellas who need to know bodybuilding know what gh15 thikn of  your sorry lying piece of shit convict ass,,if you talk to much im gonna ruin your already ruined company ,,try me

getby YOU ARE A LIAR PIECE OF SHIT WANNA BE PROFESSIONAL YOU COULD NEVER MAKE IT IN IFBB EVEN IF YOU TURNED PRO BUT YOU COUDNT EVEN TURN PRO IN NPC WITH ALL THE DRUGS IN THE WORLD ,,

YOU CAME HERE TO THIS BOARD MANY TIMES WITH AGENDAS FROM THAT LOSER BROTHER THAT YOU SPONSORED I FORGOT HIS NAME BUT HE WAS POOR BLACK BODYBUILDER THAT YOUI SAID NEVER TOUCH DRUGS AND IS GENETIC MUTATION OR WHATEVER OTHER BULLCRAP YOU CLAIM EVERY MONDAY AND WED ,,I CANT EVEN REMEMBER HIS NAME THATS HOW BAD HE IS

THEN YOU ALWAYS COME PUSH YOUR SHITTY GARBAGE SUPPLEMENTS OF CREATINE THAT DOES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ,,YOU ALWAYS DO IT IN SOME WAY AND AGENDA LIKE MILOS,,

500$ I PEE IN MY SLEEP ON MY FIRST DREAM 500 DOLLARS ARE YOU FUCKIN WITH ME? I DONT LET ORDERS GO OUT UNLESS ITS 1 K ,,YOU HAVE LOST YORU MIND,,I DONT NEED YOUR MONEY KEEP IT I WONT SACRIFICE GH15 IDENTITY FOR YOUR SORRY LIEING ASS,,

ALSO THE ONE WHO TALK ABOTU BREAKING FACES AND THEN TALK ABOUT CHRISTIANITY IS LETS PUT IT ALL TOGETHER NOW....A L I A R PIECE OF SHIT ! YOU DONT BELIEV AND JESUS AND FIGHTS UNLESS YOURE A HIPOCRAT AND YOU SURE ARE

ALSO D BRA DOESNT MEAN SHIT,,BOOBS ARE FAT THATS IS GENETICS,,MUSCLE NOT SO MUCH AND NOT AT THE WEIGHT YOU CARRY AND BODY FAT% YOU CARRY

YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOST HORMONIZED FELLAS THAT ACTUALLY LIE ABOUT IT IN THE OPEN IN THE HISTORY OF THIS GETBIG BOARD,,YOU ACTUALLY GO AROUND AND PROUD OF YOUR LIES AND BULLCRAP

DO YOU REALLY THINK ANY ONE HERE BELIEVE YOU ARE CLEAN ? THINK ABOUT IT WH Y DONT YOU ASK THOSE FELLAS ,,,THGE MOEMNET YOU ASK THIS DONKY KONG AND GOATBOY AND ALL THOSE REGULARS ON THIS BOARD WILL TORN YOU A NEW ASSHOLE,,YOU THKN YOU CAN LIE TO THEM ? YOU LIE TO YOURSELF
THEY KNOW WHATS UP VERY WELL

ALSO  NOT ONLY YOURE ON AAS BUT YOURE ALSO ON GROWTH HORMONE AND INSULIN !

FRIENDS NOW IM TALKIN TO YOU ,,NOT TO THIS LIAR PIECE OF SHIT,, THIKN ABOUT IT FRIENDS,,DO YOU SEE MANY GUYS WALKING AROUND ALL NATURAL 250 LB 8% ALL NATURALO AT 5'11 ?? HELL MAYBE IF 6'4 AND CLEAN FOR A MONTH MAYBE THEY CAN KEEP IT BUT THIS FELLA IS 5'11 NOT 6'4 AND EVEN THE 6'4 GUY WHO GOT THERE IN THIS CONDITION IS A USER OF HORMONES AND ONLY TAKE LITTLE BREAKS,,

THINK ABOUT IT FRIENDS,,THIS FELLA HERE SIT AND LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE AND THEN LIE AND THEN YOU GO AND BUY HIS SHIT?? I MEAN COMON HOW DUMB DOES HE THINK YOU ARE??

ITSX PATHETIC THAT I NEED TO EVEN ARGUE HIS STATUS WHEN ITS OBVIOUS THIS FELLA IS MAYBE 190LB CLEAN ,MAYBE! AND THATS ALSO AFTER A GOOD MEAL IN THE EVENING,,

THIS FELLA WOULD NOT SEE ANYTHING OVER 190-200LB AFTER BEING OFF HORMONES FOR 2 YEARS AND THOSE 190 WONT BE AT 8% TRY 12-15% AND THATS ONLY IF HE GET ON SOME MIMINAL HRT

YOU ARE DISMISSED GETBY YOU FUCKIN INFANTILE YOU ARE NOTHING IN MY WORLD BUT A WANNA BE

MJ15 APPROVED
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2009, 12:41:01 AM »
gh15 your gay4pay bullshit doesnt make you an ifbb pro. you have no credibility.

to call someone a liar after all the walls you hide behind is pathetic. youre a joke, a chump and you live your fantasy life through lies you tell on the internet?? wow. do something respectable with your fucking life.

another thing if youre going to lie about what you accomplished in your life on the internet to overcompensate for what you havent done in reality make it about something much more prestigious than being a pro bodybuilder for fucks sake. set the bar a lot fucking higher in your lala land.  ::)

even though some of my pro friends done gay for pay which kindly i dont talk about on this board,,i never ever done it ,, in addition there is no reason for me to lie about anything,, trust me id much rather prefer to be some singer or musician than bodybuilder MUCH MORE,,but thats what i am a professional ifbb bodybuilder THAT REVEALED THE TRRUTH ABOUT BODYBUILDING TO THE MASSESS SINCE 2005 AND PEOPEL DO NOT LIKE IT ,,WHAT PEOPLE? THE INSIDERS! THE UP AND COMING BODYBUILDERS LOVE IT AND THATS WHY I DO IT TO HELP THEM SO THEY KNOW AT THE END OF THE DAY THAT THERE WAS ONE DECENT BODYBUILDER THAT SAID IT LIKE IT IS ,,

I SWEAR TO GOD THERE IS A LIST OF MORONS THAT I CAME TO KNOW ONLY FROM BOARD LIKE THAT GETNY AND DANTA AND TROPOPIN AND BUNCH OF OTHER NEVER TO BE ANYTHING IN BODYBUILDING ,,AND THEY FUCKIN LIVE OFF YOUR NUTS ,,THEY LIVE OFF YOU SPENDING YOUR HARD MONEY ON THEIR SHIT ! SHIT THAT NEVER WORK ,,PROTIEN YOU CAN GET IN WALMART WITH EGG WHITES FOR HALF PRICE,,,CREATIEN THAT DOES NOTHING BUT RUIN KIDNYS AND    HURT YOUR TRAINING,,THOSE FELLAS AND I BLAME MILOS SACREV FOR CREATING THIS PHENOMENON IN BODYBUILDING,,THOSE FELLAS ARE RISK FOR BODYBUILDING AS WE KNOW IT

OPEN YOUR EYES FELLAS DONT YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENED HERE SINCE THE 90S ,,THE GOOD GUYS LEFT AND WE ONLY STAY WITH BUNCH OF FUCK  TARDS WHO ARE DRUG ADICTS PATHOLOGICAL LIARS AND WORST OF ALL WORST THEY KNOW THEIR TIME IS LIMITED AND THEY WONT REACH AGE 50 BUT THEY GO ON WITH THEIR SHIT ,,THEY SO KNOW THAT THEY WILL DIE EITHER FROM SUICIDE OR FROM NARCOTIC USE AND THEY STILL KEEP LIEING AND GOING AND FIND FAKE JESUS AND ABUSE AND MISUSE THE DECENCY OF WHAT WE AS HUMAN BEINGS SUPPOSE TO BE

I DONT THINK ANY ONE SHOUDL LISTEN TO THIS FELLAS,, I THINK THEY SAW BUNCH OF GULIBLE TEENS AND YOUG ADULTS AND DECIDED TO GET RICH OR STABLE WITH OUT THE NEED TO REALLY WORK SINCE BODYBUILDERS AS PROFESSIONALS THEY WILL NEVER BE ,,,SO THEY FOUND THEIR NICH AND LIVE OFF YOU ,,DO NOT LET THEM DO THIS TO YOU ,,

IF YOU THINK THAT ANY SUPPLEMTS OTHER THAN THE AAS TREN ACE MASTERON TEST GH WILL GROW YOU AND LEAN YOU OUT AND HARDER YOU OUT AT THE SAME TIME YOU ARE MISTAKEN ,,

THOSE FELLAS SELL YOU THE JUNK CRAP THAT YOU CANT DO SHIT WITH SO THEY CAN BUY FROM ME THE THINGS WHO ACTUALLY WORK ! THEY SIT AND EAT BURGER AFTER BURGER PIZZA AFTER PIZZAS AND IN THE MORNING JUST TAKE A SHOT OF TEST TREN MASTERON AND EQUIPOISE,,,THEY ADD GH AND INSULIN INORDER TO REALLY BECOME FREAKS AND THEN THEY GO AROUND CLAIMING FOR GENETICS WHILE THAT DADDY WADDY FELLA MAKE GETNY GENETIC LOOKS LIKE AN AUTISTIC WANNA BE ,,

HALF OF YOU HERE GOT THE GENETICS BETTER THAN US PROFESSIONALS ,,ITS THE DRUGS WE GET ON AND LEGIT ONES THAT WE KNOW HOW TO GET THAT MAKE US DIFF ,,THE MUSCLE SHAPE IS ALL BALONIE AND ONLY MATTER AT THE TOP,,ALL THAT MATTERS NPC AND TO THE PEOPLE IN THE GYM IS SIZE AND CONDITION ,,BIGGER BETTER CONDITION = MORE ATTENTION AND THAT CAN ONLY BE ACHIEVED WITH THE PRODUCTS YU OWILL NEVER FIND AT THAT PIECE OF SHIT LIAR GETNY

MJ15 APPROVED

fallen angel

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2009, 03:52:05 AM »
Where are you GetItOn? I really want to hear you explain this:

I am 250lbs now and I am not on anything.

Please, please remember what you have said on this board before.

I stopped using all gear in 2006, and I couldnt get any HCG OR Clomid, so I just said screw it.Wrong thing to do !!!!!! Very Very dumb.After about 6 months I was getting more tired often.After about a year I couldnt get a pump.After 2 years I lost my drive totally, I felt like shi%$ all the time.I went to a doctor who is a friend of mine.My testosterone levels were 118.Guys the average mans testosterone levels range from 250-850, if your 250 your still considered very low.I had the testosterone levels of a 10 year old boy.Beleive it or not I still weighed 238lbs, but I was flat as fu#$# and sore all the time.I got some help from my Doctor, and I gained 12 lbs in 2 weeks, and I felt better everyday.[/b]

And remember this thread, how right was I?!  :D

For the last 2 1/2 years since I retired from competitive bodybuilding, I have been slacking.I would eat, 2 maybe 4 meals a day, if I was lucky. I would train 1,2, maybe 3 times per week, and some weeks I wouldnt even train at all.
I trainind for 23 yearts, so I maintained aot of my size, I weighed right around 238lbs.
I been eating steadily for 10 days, and I am already up to 247.7 lbs today.I training 4 times this week.
My goal is to get up to around 260lbs, and just styay lean and maintain that weight.
Forgot the most important part: making calls to the doc to up the HRT script.  :D
Van, cant there be any peace, lol?

Do you still want to claim you're not on anything? :D Not even a cc of test and a little GH? Come on now, you bragged about knowing which compounding pharmacy Jay Cutler uses for his script items so why the hell wouldn't you be on? Come clean, keep it real.  ;)

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2009, 03:58:59 AM »
even though some of my pro friends done gay for pay which kindly i dont talk about on this board,,i never ever done it ,, in addition there is no reason for me to lie about anything,, trust me id much rather prefer to be some singer or musician than bodybuilder MUCH MORE,,but thats what i am a professional ifbb bodybuilder THAT REVEALED THE TRRUTH ABOUT BODYBUILDING TO THE MASSESS SINCE 2005 AND PEOPEL DO NOT LIKE IT ,,WHAT PEOPLE? THE INSIDERS! THE UP AND COMING BODYBUILDERS LOVE IT AND THATS WHY I DO IT TO HELP THEM SO THEY KNOW AT THE END OF THE DAY THAT THERE WAS ONE DECENT BODYBUILDER THAT SAID IT LIKE IT IS ,,

I SWEAR TO GOD THERE IS A LIST OF MORONS THAT I CAME TO KNOW ONLY FROM BOARD LIKE THAT GETNY AND DANTA AND TROPOPIN AND BUNCH OF OTHER NEVER TO BE ANYTHING IN BODYBUILDING ,,AND THEY FUCKIN LIVE OFF YOUR NUTS ,,THEY LIVE OFF YOU SPENDING YOUR HARD MONEY ON THEIR SHIT ! SHIT THAT NEVER WORK ,,PROTIEN YOU CAN GET IN WALMART WITH EGG WHITES FOR HALF PRICE,,,CREATIEN THAT DOES NOTHING BUT RUIN KIDNYS AND    HURT YOUR TRAINING,,THOSE FELLAS AND I BLAME MILOS SACREV FOR CREATING THIS PHENOMENON IN BODYBUILDING,,THOSE FELLAS ARE RISK FOR BODYBUILDING AS WE KNOW IT

OPEN YOUR EYES FELLAS DONT YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENED HERE SINCE THE 90S ,,THE GOOD GUYS LEFT AND WE ONLY STAY WITH BUNCH OF FUCK  TARDS WHO ARE DRUG ADICTS PATHOLOGICAL LIARS AND WORST OF ALL WORST THEY KNOW THEIR TIME IS LIMITED AND THEY WONT REACH AGE 50 BUT THEY GO ON WITH THEIR SHIT ,,THEY SO KNOW THAT THEY WILL DIE EITHER FROM SUICIDE OR FROM NARCOTIC USE AND THEY STILL KEEP LIEING AND GOING AND FIND FAKE JESUS AND ABUSE AND MISUSE THE DECENCY OF WHAT WE AS HUMAN BEINGS SUPPOSE TO BE

I DONT THINK ANY ONE SHOUDL LISTEN TO THIS FELLAS,, I THINK THEY SAW BUNCH OF GULIBLE TEENS AND YOUG ADULTS AND DECIDED TO GET RICH OR STABLE WITH OUT THE NEED TO REALLY WORK SINCE BODYBUILDERS AS PROFESSIONALS THEY WILL NEVER BE ,,,SO THEY FOUND THEIR NICH AND LIVE OFF YOU ,,DO NOT LET THEM DO THIS TO YOU ,,

IF YOU THINK THAT ANY SUPPLEMTS OTHER THAN THE AAS TREN ACE MASTERON TEST GH WILL GROW YOU AND LEAN YOU OUT AND HARDER YOU OUT AT THE SAME TIME YOU ARE MISTAKEN ,,

THOSE FELLAS SELL YOU THE JUNK CRAP THAT YOU CANT DO SHIT WITH SO THEY CAN BUY FROM ME THE THINGS WHO ACTUALLY WORK ! THEY SIT AND EAT BURGER AFTER BURGER PIZZA AFTER PIZZAS AND IN THE MORNING JUST TAKE A SHOT OF TEST TREN MASTERON AND EQUIPOISE,,,THEY ADD GH AND INSULIN INORDER TO REALLY BECOME FREAKS AND THEN THEY GO AROUND CLAIMING FOR GENETICS WHILE THAT DADDY WADDY FELLA MAKE GETNY GENETIC LOOKS LIKE AN AUTISTIC WANNA BE ,,

HALF OF YOU HERE GOT THE GENETICS BETTER THAN US PROFESSIONALS ,,ITS THE DRUGS WE GET ON AND LEGIT ONES THAT WE KNOW HOW TO GET THAT MAKE US DIFF ,,THE MUSCLE SHAPE IS ALL BALONIE AND ONLY MATTER AT THE TOP,,ALL THAT MATTERS NPC AND TO THE PEOPLE IN THE GYM IS SIZE AND CONDITION ,,BIGGER BETTER CONDITION = MORE ATTENTION AND THAT CAN ONLY BE ACHIEVED WITH THE PRODUCTS YU OWILL NEVER FIND AT THAT PIECE OF SHIT LIAR GETNY

MJ15 APPROVED

Dude you write alot...and all in caps.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2009, 04:00:02 AM »
Dude you write alot...and all in caps.

holy shit, you must be a professor.

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2009, 02:33:17 PM »
holy shit, you must be a professor.

::) who the hell writes in all caps, thats like turning in a business plan in pencil

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2009, 03:00:20 PM »
::) who the hell writes in all caps, thats like turning in a business plan in pencil

dont matter in a virtual world where grades and money arent at steak. HOPE THIS HELPS
Oh...Monica!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2009, 03:05:42 PM »
Pfft. Amateur!
ahh yes, the legend himself. PIP

bench

Superboy Prime

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2009, 03:19:19 PM »
Well one of these guys should post a pic of themselves to prove something or both should just go away.

The question is who is man enough to do it and let us decide.

LET'S GET IT ON JUICEHEADS!!!!!!!!!! :D

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2009, 03:21:05 PM »
Pfft. Amateur!
I'm a Doctor of Journalism goddamnit
U