Author Topic: NFL - Trump - Kneeling - Discussion  (Read 70327 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: "Get that son of a bitch off the field!" Trump on NFL
« Reply #125 on: September 24, 2017, 10:27:42 AM »
Hey wait a minute, weren't people complaining about Obama publicly interjecting his thoughts on various social justice issues-like with Trayvon Martin? And now, we have Trump publicly interjecting his thoughts  on the kneeling of NFL players which stems from a Social Justice and First Admendment issue? Yet right leaning folks are ok with this?

I think that a lot of middle class people view the NFL athletes as millionaires that only care about themselves.

I'm not saying that NFL athletes are that way; but I hear regular middle-class people saying things along those lines.

Trump is echoing that belief via twitter.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #126 on: September 24, 2017, 10:29:43 AM »
There are racial biases for a reason. Do you see arabs, asians, indians etc. crying about being profiled for the color of their skin? They're a minority are they not? Blacks are racially profiled because they commit the most crime. More unarmed whites are killed by cops then blacks not to mention they chimp out even if they were armed. This last shooting I believe in St. Louis for example. A fucking herion dealer in possesion of a gun.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

I never stated that racial biases did not exist.  ??? ??? I simply stated that people's narratives are their own subjective experience. Given the nature of subjectivity, I hardly ever put things into binary classification.
X

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #127 on: September 24, 2017, 10:36:49 AM »
If the NFL was smart they would do what the NBA did a long time ago, and make all forms of political expression on league time a violation of the player code of conduct and punishable. The NBA has been dealing with nogs a lot longer so they know whats up. They actually do a much better job of turning dindus into semi-respectable members of society than any other league.

If the NFL continues to pander to marxists like this its unlikely they will die as a league, however it will knock them down several pegs and wake up alot more people to whats going on.

Addiction to sportsball is one of the top three worst things in the West.

Anything a president can do to ween the masses off of goofball television is purely positive.

Getting millions to recognize television, sport, and entertainment as the disgusting things they are, filled with disgusting people who aren't worth your attention.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #128 on: September 24, 2017, 10:51:04 AM »
If the NFL was smart they would do what the NBA did a long time ago, and make all forms of political expression on league time a violation of the player code of conduct and punishable. The NBA has been dealing with nogs a lot longer so they know whats up. They actually do a much better job of turning dindus into semi-respectable members of society than any other league.

If the NFL continues to pander to marxists like this its unlikely they will die as a league, however it will knock them down several pegs and wake up alot more people to whats going on.

Anything a president can do to ween the masses off of goofball television is purely positive.

Getting millions to recognize television, sport, and entertainment as the disgusting things they are, filled with disgusting people who aren't worth your attention.

Those things were once good. But talent and decency and originality are in short supply these days.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #129 on: September 24, 2017, 11:30:50 AM »
I don't care what word you use, Social Justice or Justice. My point was that social justice or justice takes MANY forms, beyond racial justice. Thus, my main point, is that when one hears the word "Justice" or "Social Justice" people automatically assume you're talking about equality in terms of race and/or economics. Nothing in my statement indicated so. Again, my point was that when people hear the words "Social Justice" or "Justice" they automatically view it in a negative light and assume one is talking about equality in terms of race; justice, social justice, or whatever other word you want to use, can take on many forms. Unfortunately, given today's agenda, those words, either together or separate, have taken on a negative connotation--I blame the Progressives for that.

What the fuck is racial justice? People are correct in assuming you are talking about economic and racial equality because that's what social justice is as I explained. It has a negative connotation because it's fucking Communism. Are you a marxist?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #130 on: September 24, 2017, 11:39:38 AM »
There are racial biases for a reason. Do you see arabs, asians, indians etc. crying about being profiled for the color of their skin? They're a minority are they not? Blacks are racially profiled because they commit the most crime. More unarmed whites are killed by cops then blacks not to mention they chimp out even if they were armed. This last shooting I believe in St. Louis for example. A fucking herion dealer in possesion of a gun.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

The media essentially ignored the black lives matter protests on this one largely because they couldn't make  the perp out to be a choirboy as he had an extensive criminal record.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #131 on: September 24, 2017, 11:57:25 AM »

You, you mean that "The Apprentice" is not worth my attention?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #132 on: September 24, 2017, 12:30:24 PM »
What the fuck is racial justice? People are correct in assuming you are talking about economic and racial equality because that's what social justice is as I explained. It has a negative connotation because it's fucking Communism. Are you a marxist?

Social Justice/Justice takes many forms. They are incorrect for automatically assuming its only about racial and economic inequality. Perhaps that is what it was initially intended for, however, it entails many different things, especially in today's world.
X

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: September 24, 2017, 12:56:27 PM »
The one Pittsburg player to stand for the anthem.  Alejandro Villanueva played for Army and was an Army Ranger.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #134 on: September 24, 2017, 12:57:37 PM »
You son of bitches stand say the national anthem every single day before clocking in to work? Or do you fagggots jus clock in and get to working like scumbags?

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #135 on: September 24, 2017, 12:58:29 PM »
Social Justice/Justice takes many forms.

Bullshit, there is only justice or injustice.

Perhaps that is what it was initially intended for, however, it entails many different things.

Cultural marxism was created by the frankfurt school to destroy western civilization.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #136 on: September 24, 2017, 01:02:48 PM »
Bullshit, there is only justice or injustice.

Cultural marxism was created by the frankfurt school to destroy western civilization.

Okay, fine, we can use the word "Justice." I really don't care what words you use.

So, we can say that Justice takes on many forms, other than racial and/or economic inequality.

And that those who advocate for Justice, can do so on different levels, and automatically assuming the word "Justice" equates to racial and/or economic equality, is erroneous.
X

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #137 on: September 24, 2017, 01:15:05 PM »
STATEMENT FROM THE PLAYERS OF THE SEATTLE SEAHAWKS:

“As a team, we have decided we will not participate in the national anthem. We will not stand for the injustice that has plagued people of color in this country.Out of love for our country and in honor of the sacrifices made on our behalf,we unite to oppose those that would deny our most basic freedoms. We remain committed in continuing to work towards equality and justice for all.“

What a fucking joke.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #138 on: September 24, 2017, 01:17:28 PM »
why is there an anthem? its not in the ufc

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #139 on: September 24, 2017, 01:27:06 PM »
I went to a volleyball tournament in Manhattan beach and there was no national anthem played.

Also saw a bowling competition on ESPN no national anthem played.

Strange

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #140 on: September 24, 2017, 01:30:07 PM »
I went to a volleyball tournament in Manhattan beach and there was no national anthem played.

Strange

was katilyn around  ???

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #141 on: September 24, 2017, 01:38:34 PM »

Strange

Ive been asking this question on getbig for a long time and have not received a justified response. Shizzo said its because some sport players have been part of the military. I have worked with some people who have been part of the military and they don't stand for the anthem before they enter work. I will often hear people say, "Well, they are paying respect to the flag because freedom allows them to play football." But, freedom also allows me to go to work every day.

And, as you said, they didn't stand for the anthem before the volleyball tournament. So, why certain sports?

The real reason the NFL cares about the national anthem is for public relations matter. Good PR = more people watch = more money. That is what they care about. The NFL doesn't give a damn about our military--like most organizations, every move the NFL makes is to increase revenue. And, that is fine, but its rather tiresome when the NFL tries to pretend that they actually care about the military.   ::) ::)
X

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: September 24, 2017, 01:42:57 PM »
STATEMENT FROM THE PLAYERS OF THE SEATTLE SEAHAWKS:

“As a team, we have decided we will not participate in the national anthem. We will not stand for the injustice that has plagued people of color in this country.Out of love for our country and in honor of the sacrifices made on our behalf,we unite to oppose those that would deny our most basic freedoms. We remain committed in continuing to work towards equality and justice for all.“

What a fucking joke.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #143 on: September 24, 2017, 01:48:24 PM »

Strange

Personally, I don't give a fuck if they play the national anthem before stupid football games or any other game. The issue is a bunch of pampered athletes bitching and moaning about injustices that don't even fucking exist. Where exactly are the basic personal freedoms being denied? They can't point to a single example of institutional racism that currently exists in this country.

The real issue is the failure of black culture in this country, both socially and economically.

Here's another newsflash. If they stopped playing the national anthem tomorrow they'll find something else to bitch about.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #144 on: September 24, 2017, 01:49:43 PM »
Ive been asking this question on getbig for a long time and have not received a justified response. Shizzo said its because some sport players have been part of the military. I have worked with some people who have been part of the military and they don't stand for the anthem before they enter work. I will often hear people say, "Well, they are paying respect to the flag because freedom allows them to play football." But, freedom also allows me to go to work every day.

And, as you said, they didn't stand for the anthem before the volleyball tournament. So, why certain sports.

The real reason the NFL cares about the national anthem is for public relations matter. Good PR = more people watch = more money. That is what they care about. The NFL doesn't give a damn about our military--like most organizations, every move the NFL makes is to increase revenue. And, that is fine, but its rather tiresome when the NFL tries to pretend that they actually care about the military.   ::) ::)

You clearly don't recognize sarcasm retard.

It's obvious the NFL doesn't give a shit. They have to cater to their players which make up 70% of the league.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/24/multiple-people-shot-at-tennessee-church-police-say.html

Wake up white people.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #145 on: September 24, 2017, 01:54:08 PM »
You clearly don't recognize sarcasm retard.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/24/multiple-people-shot-at-tennessee-church-police-say.html

Wake up white people.

Nails was not being sarcastic. Ive spoke with him about this similar topic via PM in the past.
X

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #146 on: September 24, 2017, 01:57:30 PM »
Nails was not being sarcastic. Ive spoke with him about this similar topic via PM in the past.

Than you both suffer from retardation.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #147 on: September 24, 2017, 01:59:40 PM »
Than you both suffer from retardation.

Why are national anthems sang before a sporting event?
X

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #148 on: September 24, 2017, 02:01:56 PM »
Why are national anthems sang before a sporting event?
Rap Music would be more appropriate for the NFL anyways.

I find it amusing that so many fat white people glue themselves to their TV sets in order to watch black criminals chase each other around for millions of dollars to zero benefit for themselves.

The whole thing is a farce.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: September 24, 2017, 02:02:53 PM »
Americans should boycott those teams, without the fans watching and buying merchandise and tickets and empty stadiums those players and their teams are nothing.