Author Topic: Would you fight for your man?  (Read 5756 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Would you fight for your man?
« on: October 28, 2007, 06:03:37 AM »
Are you the jealous type?  Would you fight for your man?  If you knew that another woman was flirting with or trying to seduce your bf/lover/husband would you confront her?  What would you say?  Can you imagine having an actual cat fight with another woman over her designs on your man?

Would you say something to him if you knew another woman had designs on your man?

What if the person who was trying to seduce your man was another man?

Geo

• Getbig IV
Re: Would you fight for your man?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2007, 07:46:40 PM »
Are you the jealous type?  Would you fight for your man?  If you knew that another woman was flirting with or trying to seduce your bf/lover/husband would you confront her?  What would you say?  Can a you imagine having an actual cat fight with another woman over her designs on your man?

Would you say something to him if you knew another woman had designs on your man?

it would'nt be a fair fight !

the phag would'nt stand a chance !

;D

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 05:20:33 AM »
it would'nt be a fair fight !

the phag would'nt stand a chance !

;D

If your man is responding to the flirtation/seduction then you have bigger problems on your hands.  :-[

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2007, 06:47:12 AM »

When I first read the thread title I thought you were talking about if he was in a fight w/other men/man and losing would I jump in and yes, I believe I would.

Are you the jealous type?  Would you fight for your man?  If you knew that another woman was flirting with or trying to seduce your bf/lover/husband would you confront her?  What would you say?  Can a you imagine having an actual cat fight with another woman over her designs on your man?

No, not the jealous type but if I felt very sure that another gal was flirting w/or trying to seduce him Yes, I would confront her.  I would say "Are you flirting w/my husband?"

No, I can't imagine having a cat fight w/another woman over her trying to hit on him.  But I would probably have words w/her if she seemed sober and in control of herself.
R

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2007, 04:34:31 PM »

My husband would do a much better job with gently "putting her in her place" than I would.  Actually, I think it would be comical to watch  ;D
:

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2007, 05:08:25 PM »
If your man is responding to the flirtation/seduction then you have bigger problems on your hands.  :-[

I still say any chick worth her weight in shit could pummel your ass !

;D

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2007, 11:00:09 PM »

I've seen my wife cut the penis off a horse while laughing like a school girl telling jokes to her students..... I don't stand a chance... :-\

I've also seen my wife give a woman she thought was getting too close to me none too a subtle hint to leave me alone, and then take me home and rip me a new asshole for even remotely thinking about responding to that particular womans attempts at flirting. 

I like her no bullshit attitude.   Id twist a guy into a mushy little pretzel if they even remotely thought about touching my wife and I like the fact that she feels the same way about me.  Now don't get me wrong, I have female friends and she's got male friends, but we both know exactly where that line is and what not to cross.  In a sort of messed up way it makes me feel safe. 

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2007, 07:12:35 AM »
I guess Laura wouldn't....................... ..... :-\ :-[ :'( :-\ :-[ :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2007, 05:04:42 PM »
That kind of stuf isn't necessary. If somone's gonna stray they're gonna stray. Watching them 24/7 will only delay the inevitable. If my girl and I are out and some chick comes up and tries to kick it... all bets are off, LOL!  She's gonna get in her face out of feeling disrespected, not because she thinks the girl has a shot. If alone and a girl tries making moves, telling her I have a girlfriend is usually enough to set things straight.

It's all about respect.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2007, 06:03:24 AM »
I would put my foot so far up her ass she would taste her own feces.

How's that honey?  ;D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Actually, if she distrespected me by trying to do it while knowing he was taken...I would have absolutely no problem letting her know how I felt.  ;)

If she didn't know...I would inform her.  :)

But prior to such an even happening, I would hope that my man would nip it in the bud if someone were to try and seduce him.  If not...and I knew about it...I would have no need to continue my relationship with him.
:D Weee

mbell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2007, 07:47:44 AM »
Oh yeah, well been there done that, then I grew up!  ;)

I would feel disrespected if a woman did that while I was present or who knew we were married. I would most definitely let her know where to take her rude ass.

If I was not present my husband would let her know he wasn't single (after he got over the flattery I am sure) and that would be that. Well unless she was hot, then he would come home and tell me about it over and over again.  ;D
M

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2007, 08:37:48 AM »
first one to confront is the hubby, he/she should be the one that should tell the 'offender' to knock it off.

zygote

• Getbig I
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2007, 10:00:14 AM »
   As someone who writes some fiction and is working on a story idea involving competitive  women, the fighting over a man thing seems almost a cliche.
   The story idea involves a pair of well-matched physique competitors/fitness models, i.e., who compete body to body, muscle to muscle in a unique, classy setting before a select audience, some of whom may bet on the outcome. Each has an elegance and style all her own, but is still strong and competitive.
   I'd love to hear from the competitors here (and fans, too): What might prompt a woman to challenge another (or accept an invitation to compete in this situation). Money? Some kind of prize? A lucrative modeling job? Pride in proving her physique is superior without the verdict of judges?
   Or is it really a guy after all?

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2007, 11:15:55 AM »
   As someone who writes some fiction and is working on a story idea involving competitive  women, the fighting over a man thing seems almost a cliche.
   The story idea involves a pair of well-matched physique competitors/fitness models, i.e., who compete body to body, muscle to muscle in a unique, classy setting before a select audience, some of whom may bet on the outcome. Each has an elegance and style all her own, but is still strong and competitive.
   I'd love to hear from the competitors here (and fans, too): What might prompt a woman to challenge another (or accept an invitation to compete in this situation). Money? Some kind of prize? A lucrative modeling job? Pride in proving her physique is superior without the verdict of judges?

No, just one wanting to show the other up and if done on stage....could prove more embarassing to the loser.  No?

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2007, 11:43:51 AM »
I don't know that any women I know (including the current gf) would do it before she had to.

Hey, you could always pay her and afford ring-side seats.

Is Cap86 Always Sore or is she not?  Is he gay or straight?  Is he short and ugly?

xxx

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2007, 12:18:44 PM »
You have no idea how much we so very much miss all that Migs/Always Sore stuff.  It was pretty much brilliant.

Nowadays we have to put up with Laura vs. Mike.

xL

>Who is the gimmick?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2007, 12:21:36 PM »
You have no idea how much we so very much miss all that Migs/Always Sore stuff.  It was pretty much brilliant.

xL

>Who is the gimmick?

Dammmmm that LAURA and MIKE!!!!! (Attention whores!)

zygote

• Getbig I
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2007, 01:33:22 PM »

No, just one wanting to show the other up and if done on stage....could prove more embarassing to the loser.  No?

Great point, if the women are in a high-pressure situation with some dramatic tension built in. With the right pair of characters, it might work.
   What type of woman might be willing to put herself on the line in a contest, be it a physique comparison, athleticism, or a direct, hand-to-hand-type test?

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2007, 01:47:29 PM »

xL

>Who is the gimmick?
Don't speak for the entire board Linda.  I'm sure most would agree with the fact that it is us that have been putting up with you.   >:(

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2007, 02:35:01 PM »
Oh yeah, well been there done that, then I grew up!  ;)

I would feel disrespected if a woman did that while I was present or who knew we were married. I would most definitely let her know where to take her rude ass.

If I was not present my husband would let her know he wasn't single (after he got over the flattery I am sure) and that would be that. Well unless she was hot, then he would come home and tell me about it over and over again.  ;D

I love how tame your response is here.

If some Goth hottie started chatting up your man you would go straight to her ass with no conversation. :)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2007, 02:47:11 PM »

This problem I've dealt with.  I was extremely young and beautiful and so was he.  Practically every woman hit on him and the thing he couldn't deal with was all the men.  He had a knee-jerk reaction and it upset him immensely.  He was really really gorgeous, so there was no getting away from it.  But he hated men coming on to him.

I explained that he might perhaps try being appreciative (after all, wouldn't it be be more of a drag if you didn't turn everyone on?)  I asked him to try using a sense of humour and thanking his admirers and saying thanks but no thanks.  It worked.  It's far better than beating them off, you just smile and say I'm happy at home.  See you take care.  etc etc...   xxx  It works every time.

Leave 'em looking good (and wear a big perfect smile, but not too much of a smile or they'll never get the message...  We used to laugh about it all when we got home.  My situation was obviously wonderful since noone dared bother me too much as he was 6' and fantastically naturally muscely.  We spent 4 years together then I moved to NY.  He married a multimillionaress and had two kids and is now totally bald, I'm told...

You can always dance out the door backwards, hoping noone will miss you till you get home safely.
xL

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2007, 06:00:33 AM »
sorry, I speak a completely different language to you.  Perhaps I ought translate.  In England we say we.  It's called the Royal we and it is perhaps similar to the French vous.  it's just polite.

Perhaps you'll not understand that either?
xL
I believe English is English and we means we, not I   ::)

...and vous means you in French, not I or weWe is nous and I is Je.   ;)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2007, 06:22:24 AM »
This problem I've dealt with. [b] I was extremely young and beautiful [/b] and so was he.  Practically every woman hit on him and the thing he couldn't deal with was all the men.  He had a knee-jerk reaction and it upset him immensely.  He was really really gorgeous, so there was no getting away from it.  But he hated men coming on to him.

I explained that he might perhaps try being appreciative (after all, wouldn't it be be more of a drag if you didn't turn everyone on?)  I asked him to try using a sense of humour and thanking his admirers and saying thanks but no thanks.  It worked.  It's far better than beating them off, you just smile and say I'm happy at home.  See you take care.  etc etc...   xxx  It works every time.

Leave 'em looking good (and wear a big perfect smile, but not too much of a smile or they'll never get the message...  We used to laugh about it all when we got home.  My situation was obviously wonderful since noone dared bother me too much as he was 6' and fantastically naturally muscely.  We spent 4 years together then I moved to NY.  He married a multimillionaress and had two kids and is now totally bald, I'm told...

You can always dance out the door backwards, hoping noone will miss you till you get home safely.
xL
BLAH......HAHAHAHHHAHAHhahahahhahHHAHAHHAHahahhahahhHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHhhahahhahhahahahhHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2007, 11:17:11 AM »
BLAH......HAHAHAHHHAHAHhahahahhahHHAHAHHAHahahhahahhHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHhhahahhahhahahahhHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And she was so modest too. 

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2007, 03:19:42 PM »
I believe English is English and we means we, not I   ::)

...and vous means you in French, not I or weWe is nous and I is Je.   ;)

xxxLinda often speaks in the abstract  :) but in this case she's right. She was referring to Pluralis Majestus (or whatever it's called).  As in, "we are not amused," when only one person is not amused but has an overdeveloped sense of themselves.  Vous in French refers to the plural you, and is always used as a title of respect. Tu, the singular you, is more informal.  Those who live in France would always use the plural vous when talking to one stranger, one elderly person, a boss, etc... Plus, the plural "we" in English is also used in a disparaging way to address one person.  Haven't you ever sat in class when the prof said something like "will 'we' be joining the rest of us at any time soon or is there something more urgent requiring your time"?  :D I know I did.  :P