Author Topic: 1ST IMPRESSION  (Read 1709 times)

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
1ST IMPRESSION
« on: January 14, 2008, 02:35:46 PM »
What is the 1st thing you notice on a guy...and please bluto let the girls
field this one..My wife always said she didnt care about my build but im sure it doesnt hurt..
p

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Re: 1ST IMPRESSION
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2008, 05:31:28 PM »
I'm not sure.  Maybe it depends on how close you are to him when you first see him.  Far away I think I'd notice the build - height included.

Close up...probably the eyes.  My workout partner has a thing about noticing everyone's teeth first.
R

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2008, 06:30:06 PM »
Tush from far away. Eyes up close.

N.B.  Dan, forget about Bluto or whoever. You have a very good build. You look great. Your wife is lying, but in a good way.

mbell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2008, 03:42:17 PM »
I usually notice the way a guys carries himself. Confidence is so attractive to me (NOT ARROGANCE) then I notice the arms/chest if exposed. I tend to like a bigger natural physique.
M

w8m8

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2008, 08:30:14 AM »
1st impressions on the phone is from the way they speak to you , rudeness is a terrible habit people have on telephones .

1st impression from far away is the way they dress and appear , as in their hygiene , I understand a dirty job , but c'mon you can tell if the clothes are weeks due for a washing and if they can't brush their hair even with their fingers it's a bad sign.

Close up , if they want to shake my hand I look at their fingernails , and if they are cruddy I ain't doing it !!
Smell gets to me also , if they washed in cologne YUK !!

lastly and most importantly , light travels faster than sound so more often than not they seem bright until they speak so I always try to listen intently while they talk