Author Topic: xxxLinda  (Read 5447 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
xxxLinda
« on: January 14, 2011, 03:35:19 PM »
Why bother?

Every post I have ever read, for years now, you've complained about the girls board. Yet here you are, once every 3 months or so, still complaining.

Why do you bother coming here?
madly

chaos
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

w8m8

Re: xxxLinda
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2011, 03:41:43 PM »
Cheers chaos .. cheerio  :)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2011, 03:44:59 PM »
Oh dear Chaos,

You see, I don't see it as bitching or whatever you deem fit to call it.

You are right, I am only able to stomach this www forum website rarely.  Frequently there are horrid people, , criticising without care or concern.

I find it upsetting.  It's awful, don't you think, the way in which some rude crude people behave?  Why for instance would a person post on a Girlie board about issing and oaning?

I bother to keep coming here because I'd adore a proper decent polite Girly Forum.  I check every once in a while.  Sadly it's defensive challenged rude blokes.  take care whatever, you're still a valuable member of society not to mention tact or treating others as you would wish to be treated.  I'll not attempt to explain sarcasm or irony.  Ask that other clever bloke on your Gen Opinions Thread xL

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2011, 04:17:31 PM »
Why bother?

Every post I have ever read, for years now, you've bitched and pissed and moaned about the girls board. Yet here you are, once every 3 months or so, still bitching.

Why do you bother coming here? If you complain constantly in real life like you do on the internets it's no wonder that tingting guy went crazy.

madly

chaos
who is this tingting guy, thats the 2nd time ive heard of him in 2 days now...must have been before my time

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2011, 04:20:23 PM »
who is this tingting guy, thats the 2nd time ive heard of him in 2 days now...must have been before my time
Let's allow xxxLinda to tell the story.......if not I'm sure I can dig up make up the details on my own. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2011, 04:23:51 PM »
Let's allow xxxLinda to tell the story.......if not I'm sure I can dig up make up the details on my own. :)
Linda, do you care to speak to this?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2011, 05:14:07 PM »
She'll avoid this.......let's see if I can dig up the story.....

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

w8m8

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2011, 06:00:37 PM »
some of it's mentioned in the "Inheritance"  thread that 225 bumped the other day I think .. he's been in Time Out for years because of her going to Ron .. and her being a girl

years   :-\  and he still comes on once in awhile .. I dunno if he's posting in TO .. but I dunno why you'd log in if you didn't

he should be let out .. can you see the freaked out face of some guy thats been in there that long LOL

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2011, 06:14:07 PM »
Nice editing on my first post.......women!! ::) Pfft

Anyways, here's some of the story tonymc...........the longer version is much juicier and I believe involves arrests, drugs, alcohol and STD's!! :D

One last time >I'll attempt to explain...

tingnting is really himself.  Linda is really Linda.  Linda found getbig one night when ting left her house and left himself logged on her computer.  She then found out he was married with a young daughter and...

Then I went nuts and posted (still logged on as him) 24/7 till there was a horrific meltdown.

okay?  thankyou.  This is the truth. 

________________________ _____

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2011, 12:47:11 PM »

thankfully there were no STD's, I insisted he attempt with the condom.  I went to the Pub drunk (this is like 5-6 years ago but this is GetBig.  I've had a few lovely bonks since...

I'd seen him in the pub previously.  That night he was lording it.  

Me, I was out after work in a vest with an overall tied around my waist, a big bruise on my bicep around which I'd drawn a heart.  I'd been heavy duty gardening all day.  That night, I was looking after a neighbour, doing "caring", I was his pub carer and it was payday and everyone was trashed.

Paul was lovely to everyone, had a bottle of the best in his back pocket, impressed everyone.  Played pool and wowed the crowd.  Remember that I was making this happen, heckling?

Think the pub went into lockdown (we knew the landlord and it was lovely in those days, 5-6 years ago, this couldn't happen these days.  Doors locked, drinks still served.  1am

Then I brought him home.  after a few days, I looked at my compter, dazed.

It was logged into Getbig and he was bragging about shooting tostestorone, being married, fucking me like I was a fire hydrant or some such shit.  I looked at the chat box and typed into it.

It has all been deleted.  next day he threatened me on GetBig, then in real life bashed down my front door, trashed 3 pubs and got arreseted and put in prison.

Obviously I ought not be posting on Getbig, but happenchance I like the people here and will continue to
post when and if I feel up to it.  I would prefer that Paul Brady be put to rest though.  I've never made a mistake like that before, he was one blip, thankfully I still know and respect all of my previous lovers.  But when I found out on a www webshite that he was schizo, I flipped.

Please let's leave this topic alone now, it's such old news.  Ron deleted most of it and put him in timeout

He'll be posting under another gimmick name, he was that addicted.

take care
with mad love

xL

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2011, 01:46:59 PM »
uno mas por favor...

were you on getbig before hand or is that how you found out about getbig?

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2011, 02:02:14 PM »
I looked at my compter, dazed.

It was logged into Getbig and he was bragging about shooting tostestorone, being married, fucking me like I was a fire hydrant or some such shit.  I looked at the chat box and typed into it.

It has all been deleted.  

take care
with mad love

xL

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2011, 02:03:32 PM »
I type 100 wpm and talk even faster...

xL

>>>I'd never seen a www chat forum before in my sheltered sad life, it was all new to me !

That thread should be on the getbig classics top 10 or someplace.  It was the thread before that:  should I something kinda sincere?  It sounded sane till posters were telling him to kick down my door, thinking he was a he-man and I was a gimmick.  He kicked down my door, then went out and trashed 3 pubs and the police had to fetch him.  

Ron thankfully deleted most of the horrid postings, though I think Paul Brady surely still posts dire dross from time out.  

He'll be posting under another name by now and some of you will continue to think he's a gimmick.  

I'm sure he is and always was, but I'm not.

With mad love
xL

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2011, 02:43:24 PM »
IC IC well he sounds like a typical getbig type of guy but hey look at the bright side it brought you to our little corner of the interweb  :D

be safe

newmom

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2011, 02:44:16 PM »
thankfully there were no STD's, I insisted he attempt with the condom.  I went to the Pub drunk (this is like 5-6 years ago but this is GetBig.  I've had a few lovely bonks since...

I'd seen him in the pub previously.  That night he was lording it.  

Me, I was out after work in a vest with an overall tied around my waist, a big bruise on my bicep around which I'd drawn a heart.  I'd been heavy duty gardening all day.  That night, I was looking after a neighbour, doing "caring", I was his pub carer and it was payday and everyone was trashed.

Paul was lovely to everyone, had a bottle of the best in his back pocket, impressed everyone.  Played pool and wowed the crowd.  Remember that I was making this happen, heckling?

Think the pub went into lockdown (we knew the landlord and it was lovely in those days, 5-6 years ago, this couldn't happen these days.  Doors locked, drinks still served.  1am

Then I brought him home.  after a few days, I looked at my compter, dazed.

It has all been deleted.  next day he threatened me on GetBig, then in real life bashed down my front door, trashed 3 pubs and got arreseted and put in prison.

Obviously I ought not be posting on Getbig, but happenchance I like the people here and will continue to
post when and if I feel up to it.  I would prefer that Paul Brady be put to rest though.  I've never made a mistake like that before, he was one blip, thankfully I still know and respect all of my previous lovers.  But when I found out on a www webshite that he was schizo, I flipped.

Please let's leave this topic alone now, it's such old news.  Ron deleted most of it and put him in timeout

He'll be posting under another gimmick name, he was that addicted.

take care
with mad love

xL

I can understand your point of view and telling your side of story, BUT you have no room to complain anything or if this is brought up in the G and O. Not trying to be mean in the slightest

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2011, 02:58:16 PM »
hey, yawn ?

nothing happens on the Girly Board...

It's a bit nowhere.

Hey may I tell you this?  I've an evening off (it's 10:48 and I've just now perused the GO and other (you're modding there ooops I typed mooding

there's so much more happening not here on GB.  Girly Board.

Thanks ever so much for attempting though to have it happen.  It won't.  I'm gonna read your BBButterbean and you yourself on the he-man boards.

Female board died
madly

bring back Laura and Mike, that was so much fun for a while, mike posting pix of laura, mike posting as laura, laura apologising, me complaining, mike pms apologising, nice attempt for a short while till sTella sorted it, i then get over it and our girly board resumes, sort of...

I think we ought be nice and honest and real and attempt to be cute on our girly board.  

Actually, that thought was in today's news, but I no way can be arsed to click that thread:  Today or yesterday was the most depressing day of the year or decade:  mid jan, no sun, no money, dire world news etc etc.  So some daft bint on daytime tv says okay lets do love bombs.

You're supposed to write a nice message, send a sweet text, lol, ladedah, are you keeping up with me?  It's national get over it and be lovely day.

madly
xL

Imustcleanmykitchenandba throom,they're coming tomorrow to fix the leak.  No hot water.  Glad I made it through that 3 week flu i had