Author Topic: So you'll believe this guy used steroids but these guys didn't? LMAO!  (Read 597 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
I just saw this thread and forgot about it.  I think we can all agree that Reg Park was a strong #### and most of us realize he probably used steroids and more than he'd ever admit.  Same with many guys back then.  However, you guys will believe Park used steroids yet are so damn adamant that some of the teenagers on this board and young guys are natural?  I'm not going to open up a can of worms by listing all the members that claim natural who's physiques rival those of Reg Park, I'll use our resident Bob Chick's physique at 17 years old. 

Here is the thread with Reg Park discussion:
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=252488.0;topicseen

Now here is the pic of Bob Chick..........http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=81797.175

So you guys will argue that Reg Park probably used steroids and was as strong as some IFBB pros today but yet would believe in a heart beat that Bob Chick is natural in his pic at 17 years old?  LMAO!  I find this board hilarious sometimes!  Im not even going to mention all the young 20 year olds claiming to be natural who are more ripped and as big as Park in their pictures.  But I guess all these kids eat better and train harder than Reg Park right?  LOL.   

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
Re: So you'll believe this guy used steroids but these guys didn't? LMAO!
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2009, 09:45:56 AM »
Bob already admitted to using roids as a pro.
Don't know why he would deny it then as a teen if it
was the case.

But Bob is a strange person.  He is different on the internet
than in person, probably because of all the flaming people
do to him.  Bob actually is a nice guy.
Most are all show no go!

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: So you'll believe this guy used steroids but these guys didn't? LMAO!
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2009, 09:48:48 AM »
Bob already admitted to using roids as a pro.
Don't know why he would deny it then as a teen if it
was the case.

But Bob is a strange person.  He is different on the internet
than in person, probably because of all the flaming people
do to him.  Bob actually is a nice guy.

I have no problem with Chick's attitude.  I'm sure he is a nice guy.  But you can be nice and still lie.  Again I'm using Chick as an example.  There have been lots of other guys on here posting pics claiming natural when their physiques rivaled those of Reg Park for example.  Chris Faildo claims he's natural.  LMAO!  But everyone nowadays trains harder and eats smarter than the guys from those eras right?   ::)