Author Topic: Hunter Labrada - Is Hunter a wreck already? 2nd or 3rd tier?  (Read 7268 times)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong

POB

• Getbig IV
Re: Is Hunter a wreck already ??
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2020, 04:24:01 AM »
I thought he looked great probs on 1st win chip off the old block. Who would of thought genetics were important in bodybuilding :D

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2020, 04:33:52 AM »
He looks like shit... big bloat bag with a torn pec.  Destroying his body/organs for a plastic trophy... yeah, that makes sense.  ???   Nice fathering there Lee.  ::)  :-\

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2020, 04:42:28 AM »
Lees ego is likely so big he wouldnt want his son to outshine him..

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2020, 07:06:06 AM »
I wonder what Robin Labrada thinks about her son's temporary "success."  Most parents would be horrified to know that their child is doing harm to themselves.

Even the most hardcore alcoholic or street drug addict draws the line when it comes to their kids following in their steps.  Most try and protect their kids and prevent them from making the same mistakes.  Bodybuilders are a whole different level of delusional, it seems.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Every brother ain't a brother.
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2020, 09:04:59 AM »
I wonder what Robin Labrada thinks about her son's temporary "success."  Most parents would be horrified to know that their child is doing harm to themselves.

Even the most hardcore alcoholic or street drug addict draws the line when it comes to their kids following in their steps.  Most try and protect their kids and prevent them from making the same mistakes.  Bodybuilders are a whole different level of delusional, it seems.

Larry Pacifico did the same thing with his kid.

Not much different than the parent who blows his kid's arm out having him pitch too much in Little League or the parent who exposes his kid to body and brain injury letting him play football. 

How about the stage mother who pushes her kid into show business and exposure to that sick and perverted life (Lindsey Lohan's parents)?

Parents live through their kids.  It's not good.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2020, 09:13:16 AM »
Lees ego is likely so big he wouldnt want his son to outshine him..
It doesn't look like Lee needs to worry.

LanceD

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2020, 09:42:01 AM »
Lee is giving his son some bad "advices", if you know what I mean

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Every brother ain't a brother.
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2020, 09:53:23 AM »
Parents bask in the glory of their kids.

It's very common.

The Labradas have their supplement business to keep going.  Soon no one will remember Lee Labrada.

Lee is ancient history to young people today who buy supplements.

Hunter has to carry the name and supplement business forward.

Thus he has to get in the media and it takes lots of drugs to compete.

It's not just about winning plastic trophies.  It's about $$.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Hunter Labrada 0 Is Hunter a wreck already? 2nd or 3rd tier?
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2020, 10:54:25 AM »

Lee did not push his kid Hunter into bodybuilding - Hunter chose it.

As for Labrada Nutrition, which we sell, it is doing extremely well, especially with the RTD protein drinks. RTD (Ready to Drink in 17oz tetra pak). 

Hunter is young, and already has won a pro show. Very impressive.  If he does things right, and not push too hard, nor enter too many shows right away, he will be a force coming up in a few years. 

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2020, 11:52:26 AM »
Lee did not push his kid Hunter into bodybuilding - Hunter chose it.

As for Labrada Nutrition, which we sell, it is doing extremely well, especially with the RTD protein drinks. RTD (Ready to Drink in 17oz tetra pak). 

Hunter is young, and already has won a pro show. Very impressive.  If he does things right, and not push too hard, nor enter too many shows right away, he will be a force coming up in a few years.
Yeah, because taking the required amount of gear, insulin and diuretics to win a pro show isn’t pushing too hard. By that standard, Dallas McCarver should be a force any day now.

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2020, 12:20:28 PM »
Larry Pacifico did the same thing with his kid.

Not much different than the parent who blows his kid's arm out having him pitch too much in Little League or the parent who exposes his kid to body and brain injury letting him play football. 

How about the stage mother who pushes her kid into show business and exposure to that sick and perverted life (Lindsey Lohan's parents)?

Parents live through their kids.  It's not good.

I agree with you.  Lots of former football players discourage their children from playing due to recent CTE information.  Some baseball parents were absolutely nuts when mine played.  Yelling, screaming, etc.  One dad actually wanted his kid to wreck his arm in order to get him Tommy John surgery before high school, figuring his kid's "new" arm would put him ahead of the others.  Nuts......  Not worth it.  I wonder how their relationship is these days.....

Had to Google Larry, as I don't follow powerlifting. 

I know Labrada Nutrition advertises here and all, and who knows.....maybe their stuff is good and is beneficial to users.  Like many others here, I bowed out of buying supplements after learning the truth early on.

I just wouldn't push my child into a "business" that produced so many dead or crippled coworkers (or fellow pageant entrants).

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2020, 12:21:37 PM »
Yeah, because taking the required amount of gear, insulin and diuretics to win a pro show isn’t pushing too hard. By that standard, Dallas McCarver should be a force any day now.

Unless Coach’s are stupid and don’t know any better, diuretics generally aren’t  used until the night before or if needed the morning of a show if that. Anything before that should be minuscule while drinking plenty water.

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
Re: Hunter Labrada - Is Hunter a wreck already? 2nd or 3rd tier?
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2020, 02:20:12 PM »
That sounds like the advice given to Munzer and Benaziza for their most recent shows.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2020, 02:24:42 PM »
Unless Coach’s are stupid and don’t know any better, diuretics generally aren’t  used until the night before or if needed the morning of a show if that. Anything before that should be minuscule while drinking plenty water.

Depends on what diuretics are used. Aldactone is typically used for like 10 days, this has been done for decades by bodybuilders, and supposedly on prominent coach has his women on it for a month. It doesn't do much at all overnight.

In the 80's they used diuretics for many days and on top of that they depleted salt completely too. I remember Mike Christian wouldn't even use tootpaste lol

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2020, 02:28:23 PM »

What is "not too hard" then? Unless you advocate total drug abstinence then it's all potentially dangerous, forget the dose.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2020, 02:39:48 PM »

maybe because if you win in bodybuilding you make great money, unlike being a dime a dozen junkie

E
E

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2020, 02:47:53 PM »
Think about this. If parents were concerned about the health of their kids, and took a hard stance on health destrying drugs, they wouldn't ever tolerate ANY alcohol consumption by their kids as they become older and even as they were adults. But as we know that isn't a realistic demand, so they hope the kids don't become alkies.

I don't know Lee but I doubt Lee is pushing Hunter to do more and more drugs just to see his company grow. Do you think Lee is hovering over Hunter and his coach demanding them to increase the doses? I doubt hardcore bodybuilders are even the primary market for his supps.

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2020, 03:38:02 PM »
maybe because if you win in bodybuilding you make great money, unlike being a dime a dozen junkie

E

Great money, huh?  How much for the first place win for yesterday's contest?

And even  most "dime a dozen junkies" know better than to encourage putting poison in their children's bodies. 

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2020, 05:13:46 PM »
Hunter impressed... Made great gains, easy win for him here.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2020, 06:23:08 PM »
The pec tear looks terrible. Hunter has decent shape and some size but his muscles don't pop out.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2020, 06:56:59 PM »
He looks like shit... big bloat bag with a torn pec.  Destroying his body/organs for a plastic trophy... yeah, that makes sense.  ???   Nice fathering there Lee.  ::)  :-\
Bro...

On_Swole

• Expert
  • Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2020, 06:57:36 PM »
Depends on what diuretics are used. Aldactone is typically used for like 10 days, this has been done for decades by bodybuilders
1996 just called.,.. They’d like their diuretic protocol back.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2020, 07:20:07 PM »
Great money, huh?  How much for the first place win for yesterday's contest?

And even  most "dime a dozen junkies" know better than to encourage putting poison in their children's bodies.

mr. olympia gets over 400k and that doesn't include appearances and endorsements

most of the elite ones are well off, or should be well off if they invested wisely

E
E

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2020, 07:22:00 PM »
mr. olympia gets over 400k and that doesn't include appearances and endorsements

most of the elite ones are well off, or should be well off if they invested wisely

E
Cmon Earl. Don’t disappoint me here. You know better.