Author Topic: Whats my bodyfat %?/  (Read 5131 times)

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Whats my bodyfat %?/
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2007, 04:40:57 AM »
I'll be sincere with you guys.  The last 6 weeks I have been in therapy.  I'm not drugged up (legally) and have my head on str8.  Or str8er.  My appetite has been nothing, due to the depression, drugs, etc.  I've kept up with my marathon type training and have eaten pretty normal (for americans) these last few weeks.  That was the hardest part.   HOWEVER, I'm back now and rrready to go.  I need some adivice on what to do.  Do I jump right back on my clean bulking plan of 3500 cals?  I've prob. taken in 2800 the last few weeks with no change in scale and weights in the gym have been amazingly pretty steady.  I am back on hrt of 250mg....I stopped it for a little bit just out need.  Felt like shit too.....so gimme a hand.  I know these are only ab shots, but are you telling me I'm still under 8% or so after no cardio and eating only 2800 (clean of course) a day?  I know I dont look healthy, but it's coming back.

Bro, just enjoy life and train, you are just soooo obsessive about everything you do and anything that you shove down your gob - thats probably why you havent been well. Seriously mate - you are somewhere between 0% and 100% BF  :)

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2007, 04:44:03 AM »
CMON.....my last shot..........my sole dream is to compete in 2 yrs.........get me there.....im all ears......make a deal, if I dont listen one time, I'll never post again and will just go back to being a normal citizen.........AS LONG AS it's realistic.......none of this go do 3 lines and 5 big macs.....1 last chance bro...all I ask,,,,,kids dream and at 30, my last chance!

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2007, 12:41:36 PM »
CMON.....my last shot..........my sole dream is to compete in 2 yrs.........get me there.....im all ears......make a deal, if I dont listen one time, I'll never post again and will just go back to being a normal citizen.........AS LONG AS it's realistic.......none of this go do 3 lines and 5 big macs.....1 last chance bro...all I ask,,,,,kids dream and at 30, my last chance!

Eat adn lift wat and lift eat and lift for 6 months EAT anything dont worry about any sort of low fat diet whatsoever - the 1st thing you need to do is put on some size - alot of size - then you can start working from there

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2007, 03:05:34 PM »
I appreciate your attempt at helping me but that does nothing.  So don't aste your valuable time.  AND it takes me too damn long to try and decipher your lingo, time where I should be eating.....lol......you under some heavy meds?

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2007, 02:06:49 AM »
I appreciate your attempt at helping me but that does nothing.  So don't aste your valuable time.  AND it takes me too damn long to try and decipher your lingo, time where I should be eating.....lol......you under some heavy meds?

i am speaking perfect english - im trying to make it as simple as possible for you - you are wierd, i give up on you!  :-\

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2007, 03:52:21 PM »

he gave you straight adivices, just eat and workout for a whole year tell the mirror to fuck off, say hello to milk, eggs, peanut butter, and whipping cream, and deadlifts, squats, bench, and shoulder press. your going to need to change your mindset, which you won't be able to cause your too worried about outward appearances, if your able to then you will be able to compete and do a good showing, if your not and you compete then you will probably find a topic created by someone slamming a holocaust competitor with your pic in the thread. whatever dumass offseason diet you have is proably short by 3000 cals, and you need a whopper every other day, and to have normal meals then a protein shake then normal meals interval, that away it's crap meal...then good meal proportions, so your getting all the cals in, also introduce yourself to cheesecake, and when your appetite gets low b12 injections, and some HIT cardio.