Author Topic: On to Native American Hebrews  (Read 16317 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: On to Native American Hebrews
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2013, 04:21:16 PM »
My point has been made about Hebrews being black. The black Hebrews consist of what is known today as African American, Haitians, Jamaicans, (all Caribbean Negroes) and Brazilians.

Now what most don't know but the Mormons do is that so called Native Americans are Hebrews also. How's that you say? Well back then, things were about Nations, not colors. We stuck with our own because it is apart of the laws.

The negroid Hebrews were known as the House of Judah. The Northern House, was known as the House of Israel. After our houses fell, the Northern Hebrews went west and settled in the Americas and islands around the Americas. The bible and history supports this. There are also archaeological findings. Have a gander at this short video from Glenn Beck.

So what does this mean today? It mean that all Native Americans are Hebrews also. BUT it means that Latinos of Native American decent are Hebrews also. Please remember, Spaniards are no Latino. They are Caucasian. The conquered the Native Americans and bred with them to create the races you see today...i.e. Mexicans and many others. These are the truths of history. So Negroes and Latinos fighting against each other especially in prison. You're fighting your own kind morons. And remember you Native American brothers, they got fucked just as bad as we did. The pic attached is of a famous statue with our former President Teddy Roosevelt on a horse with and Native American (house of Israel) and a Negro (House of Judah). This was not done by accident. Read the scripture below.

Ecclesiastes 10:7 KJV
King James Version
I have seen servants upon horses, and princes walking as servants upon the earth

As I've understood it Native American origins are based out of Russian and Mongolian areas.  I'm no geneticist LOL, so I'm only regurgitating what I've read online.  I've done no exhaustive study LOL.....just find that interesting.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2013, 04:24:10 PM »
Che is European

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2013, 04:28:19 PM »
As I've understood it Native American origins are based out of Russian and Mongolian areas.  I'm no geneticist LOL, so I'm only regurgitating what I've read online.  I've done no exhaustive study LOL.....just find that interesting.

That would be a Hell No MOS. They are Hebrews, the Europeans knew this also as stated by Mr. Beck. People from the Caucus and Georgian mountain areas in Russia are known today as Jewish and Caucasian.  Edomites.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2013, 04:29:32 PM »
According to wiggs since I am white, then I am the lowest race on earth.

Even if we were all the same color we'd manage to find ways to discriminate against each other. This is why I tend to hate everyone equally.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2013, 04:31:24 PM »
Even if we were all the same color we'd manage to find ways to discriminate against each other. This is why I tend to hate everyone equally.
Damn fine post.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2013, 04:31:56 PM »
Don't insult native Americans like this, they've been through enough :-\

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2013, 04:34:16 PM »
According to wiggs since I am white, then I am the lowest race on earth.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, I did not say any race was a lowest race on earth. Please show me where I said that?  I would never make such a racist statement!

I said the Israelites are the elect. The elect to spread the word to the nations. Please don't take my words out of context. This is how race wars start and I'm sure this is the reason most of us don't know who we are because you guys gentiles (Africans, Asians, Arabs and Caucasians) didn't take it to well when people call themselves chosen ones by God. I understand that but please know there is no malice with this. The Israelites need to be identified so those that want to follow the laws and spread the word have a chance to do their job a a Hebrew. That's it man.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2013, 04:37:58 PM »
I brought this up n another one of your posts Wiggs, I asked you if you knew that the Mormons believed native Americans were descended from the real Jews. You answered in the affirmative. Glad to see you put it out there. Also, why is an African not a Hebrew but an African American is? Not trolling, looking for your opinion.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2013, 04:43:51 PM »
I brought this up n another one of your posts Wiggs, I asked you if you knew that the Mormons believed native Americans were descended from the real Jews. You answered in the affirmative. Glad to see you put it out there. Also, why is an African not a Hebrew but an African American is? Not trolling, looking for your opinion.

Yeah man this was mainly for you. Thanks for bringing it up.
People have been conditioned to look at things a certain way from birth. Lets take away for now all the history and just look at the continent. What continent is Israel on? Well it borders Egypt and back in biblical days Egyptians were black and were Israelites. After Israel was conquered in 70 AD and we fled into Egypt (right next door with more black people ((Alla Moses)) Israel was never considered a part of Africa again after that. So, in summary I'm not saying Im not black. I'm saying if one is going to not consider Israel a part of Africa, then we are a black people not from Africa. If Israel is a part of Africa then we are African. It makes no difference to me. Bottom line is we are Israelites.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2013, 04:46:08 PM »
Whoa, whoa, whoa, I did not say any race was a lowest race on earth. Please show me where I said that?  I would never make such a racist statement!

I said the Israelites are the elect. The elect to spread the word to the nations. Please don't take my words out of context. This is how race wars start and I'm sure this is the reason most of us don't know who we are because you guys gentiles (Africans, Asians, Arabs and Caucasians) didn't take it to well when people call themselves chosen ones by God. I understand that but please know there is no malice with this. The Israelites need to be identified so those that want to follow the laws and spread the word have a chance to do their job a a Hebrew. That's it man.
Ok man I feel better now. Seriously you do alot of good research here on past history. John 3:16.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2013, 04:46:34 PM »
Don't insult native Americans like this, they've been through enough :-\

lololololololololol And we haven't?

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2013, 04:49:07 PM »

Everyones been fucked over by someone else. Tribes did it to other tribes and if the indians would've thought to go elsewhere like the europeans they would have. Maybe not all but some tribes were ruthless...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2013, 04:49:56 PM »
Ok man I feel better now. Seriously you do alot of good research here on past history. John 3:16.
Thanks man. It's something I really enjoy and have a passion for. We've all been lied to about alot of things and it shocks and pisses alot of people off. This is to be expected but the truth must be told and that's what i enjoy doing even in real life.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2013, 04:52:27 PM »
Who really gives a shit Wiggs?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2013, 04:55:17 PM »

Whose "we" ?  Youre 34 fucking years old.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2013, 04:55:53 PM »
Who really gives a shit Wiggs?

Hebrews give a shit. People that are religious would give a shit. If you're not religious (I don't know) you will not understand the importance the Hebrews in History. Jesus, Moses, King David, Abraham, Jacob, King Solomon and so many more. It also means that Israel is the home land of Israelites. You can imagine how that would shake things up politically.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2013, 04:58:36 PM »
Hebrews give a shit. People that are religious would give a shit. If you're not religious (I don't know) you will not understand the importance the Hebrews in History. Jesus, Moses, King David, Abraham, Jacob, King Solomon and so many more. It also means that Israel is the home land of Israelites. You can imagine how that would shake things up politically.

His point is it doesn't matter. Nothing is getting shaken up. You could be the son of Zeus (hahahahaaaa)....and you would still be what you are today.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2013, 05:01:03 PM »
Wiggs, when will you be learning Hebrew?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2013, 05:02:54 PM »
Wiggs, when will you be learning Hebrew?

Good question. I will be learning it this is a short term goal of mine. I have to find a teacher and one I'm comfy with.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2013, 05:04:14 PM »
Where do you get your info, Wiggs? Just curious.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2013, 05:06:58 PM »

Youtube

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2013, 05:07:40 PM »

History books you won't find in the library or at Barnes and Noble lol. The amazing thing is they all match up with the Bible. You gents have to understand prior to the Renaissance the world was very different. Renaissance had alot of defacing and destroying everything black and history was rewritten. Thus the term "History is written by the victors". It is true. But the truth always reigns supreme in the end.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2013, 05:10:34 PM »
History books you won't find in the library or at Barnes and Noble lol.

Then where would you find them, Internet?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2013, 05:11:33 PM »
Then where would you find them, Internet?

amazon.com

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2013, 05:12:33 PM »
That would be a Hell No MOS. They are Hebrews, the Europeans knew this also as stated by Mr. Beck. People from the Caucus and Georgian mountain areas in Russia are known today as Jewish and Caucasian.  Edomites.

Ummmm native Americans are definitely of east-Asian origin.  The Bering Land Bridge, dna matching, phenotype similarities....there's a lot of evidence for this.

You're not saying they are of African origin are you?