Author Topic: Monster Quads!  (Read 36550 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Monster Quads!
« Reply #200 on: September 05, 2006, 10:42:41 AM »
can YOU lose 40 lbs of muscle in 16 weeks?

didn't think so.

hahahahahaha!

Anal Iceman Lubeth

• Getbig III
  • I am no longer on friendly terms with St. blechman
« Reply #201 on: September 05, 2006, 10:42:56 AM »
Ok boys, enough is enough.  :-\ Stop wasting your time with things that aren't going to happen. 

Let's just move on.  Please?  :D

cheri, are you embarassed by the way your guy acts?  do you think perhaps going back to school would help him find more career options?  your a great lady and its sad that you spend your day defending this beta male who is barely treading water here.
Chadwick Mower in 2008

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: September 05, 2006, 10:44:04 AM »
cheri, are you embarassed by the way your guy acts?  do you think perhaps going back to school would help him find more career options?  your a great lady and its sad that you spend your day defending this beta male who is barely treading water here.

hahahaha, notice how Arvilla always disappears when Cheri makes her appearance in a thread about him. Probably him logging on to her account to defend himself so that he doesn't end up looking like a more a douche bag than he already does. And if it's her, then Jesus, put down the coke.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: September 05, 2006, 10:46:46 AM »
i don't think cheri uses coke.

coke is expensive.

hahaha true, they probably blow lines of Ajax.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: September 05, 2006, 10:47:55 AM »
cheri, are you embarassed by the way your guy acts?  do you think perhaps going back to school would help him find more career options?  your a great lady and its sad that you spend your day defending this beta male who is barely treading water here.
Nah, I would be more embarassed if my man didn't defend me Anal.  And Michael has a college degree and doesn't need to go back to school.  He enjoys what he does.  Not many people really enjoy what they do for a living.  And although It may not be to everyone liking or set of standards here, he can at the very least say he loves it and enjoys helping people at the gym.   :)
:D Weee

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: September 05, 2006, 10:48:47 AM »
Nah, I would be more embarassed if my man didn't defend me Anal.  And Michael has a college degree and doesn't need to go back to school.  He enjoys what he does.  Not many people really enjoy what they do for a living.  And although It may not be to everyone liking or set of standards here, he can at the very least say he loves it and enjoys helping people at the gym.   :)

That $10/hour salary must do wonders for your personal life.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #206 on: September 05, 2006, 10:49:58 AM »
That $10/hour salary must do wonders for your personal life.

are you trying to say that mike and laura are on some kind of a state sponsored employment program for retards?
Deep Tissue Massage

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: September 05, 2006, 10:51:26 AM »
are you trying to say that mike and laura are on some kind of a state sponsored employment program for retards?

hahahaha I'm saying that if living off food stamps is what floats your boat, then I suggest you buy Arvilla's book on how to lead a happy and "successful" life.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: September 05, 2006, 10:52:51 AM »
  ...Up in Smoke.

You know what both of you are actin like a couple of Btiches!!! Like a couple of little sophmore girls going back and forth having a pissing contest pounding on your chests like a couple of apes...

Aint none of ya'll going to fly out to fight eachother...the best part of GETBIG is even though TheBlockHead, himself gets into scraps with characters like sgtd or TA or danielson or Divcom...when it comes down to it...at the end of the day...if all of us who post on here on a regular basis were put in a big hotel or big room somewhere...and we all wore signs on our shirts with our GETBIG handles...we'd all laugh...shake hands...give eachother the shoulder tap hugs and buy rounds of drinks for eachother.

As much as I think danielson is a mut and divcom is a typical 'tobey'...if I ever met them in person I'd do exactly as I described above. BooYa!
?

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #209 on: September 05, 2006, 10:53:20 AM »
Im willing to help out even though cheri is a little wore out i will give 20$ for a blow joblap dance ;D
p

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #210 on: September 05, 2006, 10:53:37 AM »
hahahaha I'm saying that if living off food stamps is what floats your boat, then I suggest you buy Arvilla's book on how to lead a happy and "successful" life.

that's big words directed at someone with a superman tattoo.  you might want to reconsider your tone.
Deep Tissue Massage

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: September 05, 2006, 10:54:33 AM »
that's big words directed at someone with a superman tattoo.  you might want to reconsider your tone.

I forgot he's the man of steel. He commands it with force as he benches 135 for reps. Oh brother, what a twunt.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #212 on: September 05, 2006, 10:55:13 AM »
I forgot he's the man of steel. He commands it with force as he benches 135 for reps. Oh brother, what a twunt.

mike's upper body is so advanced that he benches twice what he squats.
Deep Tissue Massage

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: September 05, 2006, 10:56:01 AM »
mike's upper body is so advanced that he benches twice what he squats.

That would be impressive if he didn't squat 35's on each side for reps....on the smith.

Anal Iceman Lubeth

• Getbig III
« Reply #214 on: September 05, 2006, 10:56:17 AM »

I enjoy fishing.  it doesnt mean i'm gonna quit my job and fish all day.  as a part time gym employee, his income earning is going to be limited.  and he can't exactly keep the lights on with the good feeling that comes from helping people.

arent you concerned with long term things?  most of us are in our early 20s... we just kick around while in school.  you guys are double our age and dont seem to have any real plan.
Chadwick Mower in 2008

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #215 on: September 05, 2006, 10:57:50 AM »
I enjoy fishing.  it doesnt mean i'm gonna quit my job and fish all day.  as a part time gym employee, his income earning is going to be limited.  and he can't exactly keep the lights on with the good feeling that comes from helping people.

arent you concerned with long term things?  most of us are in our early 20s... we just kick around while in school.  you guys are double our age and dont seem to have any real plan.

let's just hope they don't reproduce.  don't put crazy ideas in their head.

granted, i'm guessing with his balls shot to shit and her wrinkled ovaries, we're safe.
Deep Tissue Massage

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: September 05, 2006, 10:59:05 AM »
let's just hope they don't reproduce.  don't put crazy ideas in their head.

granted, i'm guessing with his balls shot to shit and her wrinkled ovaries, we're safe.

That would be why I would vote for human euthanasia.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #217 on: September 05, 2006, 11:00:35 AM »
That would be why I would vote for human euthanasia.

are you implying the world would be better off if those two drank the magic punch, berzerkfury?
Deep Tissue Massage

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: September 05, 2006, 11:01:48 AM »
are you implying the world would be better off if those two drank the magic punch, berzerkfury?

hahahaha yes!!! Power Rod, I'm saying that if these two were to jump in front of a bus, I don't think anyone would lose a wink of sleep.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #219 on: September 05, 2006, 11:06:38 AM »
BerzerkFury, you just seem jealous at the fact mike and laura have found happiness in their lives.  A fat crosseyed mexican meeting a new jersey cokehead in a housing development in florida.  i mean, is there more to life than that?

i think not.

once again, i hope they don't reproduce.
Deep Tissue Massage

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: September 05, 2006, 11:08:45 AM »
BerzerkFury, you just seem jealous at the fact mike and laura have found happiness in their lives.  A fat crosseyed mexican meeting a new jersey cokehead in a housing development in florida.  i mean, is there more to life than that?

i think not.

once again, i hope they don't reproduce.

hahahaha, I think I know what their child would look like...

Let's pray that they don't.

Anal Iceman Lubeth

• Getbig III
« Reply #221 on: September 05, 2006, 11:10:06 AM »
its not good to insult each other. play it straight.  guys i hope you two realize that 'doing what makes you happy' for ten bucks an hour doesnt cut it when youre 50.  is mike going to stand at the golds gym counter when he's 50?  

another thing i wanted to ask - th long term drug use of mike.  even most pros stop using when they hit 40 or 42.  those that do not stop often die by 50...  youngblood, schmidt, hans, ant.. all these men upped the dosage past 40. thats suicide.  

mike, at what age do you plan on stoppping?
Chadwick Mower in 2008

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: September 05, 2006, 11:11:36 AM »
its not good to insult each other. play it straight.  guys i hope you two realize that 'doing what makes you happy' for ten bucks an hour doesnt cut it when youre 50.  is mike going to stand at the golds gym counter when he's 50? 

another thing i wanted to ask - th long term drug use of mike.  even most pros stop using when they hit 40 or 42.  those that do not stop often die by 50...  youngblood, schmidt, hans, ant.. all these men upped the dosage past 40. thats suicide. 

He better up the dosage if he were smart. Maybe 10g of test prop a week would actually do something.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #223 on: September 05, 2006, 11:12:26 AM »
Thats funny about not having a plan! lol
A college degree, 40 yrs old and working part time at the local gym.  Also, Mike is not what many would call "good looking" either, wonder how he keeps Cherri?

good job Mike!  marry this girl now.
you are gay.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #224 on: September 05, 2006, 11:13:03 AM »
its not good to insult each other. play it straight.  guys i hope you two realize that 'doing what makes you happy' for ten bucks an hour doesnt cut it when youre 50.  is mike going to stand at the golds gym counter when he's 50?  

another thing i wanted to ask - th long term drug use of mike.  even most pros stop using when they hit 40 or 42.  those that do not stop often die by 50...  youngblood, schmidt, hans, ant.. all these men upped the dosage past 40. thats suicide.  

depends on what drugs you're talking about.  

lsd - for those delusional posts...probably never
gear - he should've stopped a long time ago, it doesn't work for him.
protein straight from the tap - well, come on, that's just an addiction he'll take to his grave.
Deep Tissue Massage