Author Topic: Monster Quads!  (Read 36547 times)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Re: Monster Quads!
« Reply #150 on: September 04, 2006, 04:09:21 PM »
wow your famous  ::)

still you look like shit...

i bet you train like a pussy. take this for advice.

Train every bodypart 25 sets. Legs 2 times a week. Eat 400+ grams of protein per day.

if that doesnt work up the dosage.  ;D
STFU moron.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #151 on: September 04, 2006, 04:13:17 PM »
STFU moron.
hey just telling the truth. nothing wrong with that.

why dont you go and make up a story about how you "owned" some kid in the gym  :-\

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: September 04, 2006, 04:16:07 PM »
hey just telling the truth. nothing wrong with that.

why dont you go and make up a story about how you "owned" some kid in the gym  :-\
oh ok the truth is that Mike looks like shit? you're a jackass, Mike looks good in that picture, he's ripped and in shape how is that "looking like shit"? like i've said before, Mike never claimed to be a 5'9" 275lb. shredded IFBB pro but to say he looks like shit is a stupid statement.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #153 on: September 04, 2006, 04:26:50 PM »
oh ok the truth is that Mike looks like shit? you're a jackass, Mike looks good in that picture, he's ripped and in shape how is that "looking like shit"? like i've said before, Mike never claimed to be a 5'9" 275lb. shredded IFBB pro but to say he looks like shit is a stupid statement.

thanx Sarcasm
a buddy of mine at the gym (national level competitor) reads this board and we talk about it sometimes at the gym
when i asked him why he doesn't post,he replied "i read what they say about you and i am in total disbelief,
why do you even bother with that place?,it's all kids talking smack who look like they never touched a weight in there
life,just a bunch of punks,they would put down anybody no matter how good they were,it makes them feel better
about themselves,if i were you i wouldn't bother with that place"

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #154 on: September 04, 2006, 08:39:14 PM »
"i read what they say about you and i am in total disbelief,
why do you even bother with that place?,it's all kids talking smack who look like they never touched a weight in there
life,just a bunch of punks,they would put down anybody no matter how good they were,it makes them feel better

So is your buddy a bouncer, a personal trainer a dealer or a little of all three combined?  Just curious....

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #155 on: September 04, 2006, 09:40:08 PM »
thanx Sarcasm
a buddy of mine at the gym (national level competitor) reads this board and we talk about it sometimes at the gym
when i asked him why he doesn't post,he replied "i read what they say about you and i am in total disbelief,

mike i got nothing bad to say about you and i think what you did with you body was a great achievment....Although "the smack" that is allowed on this site is what makes this site so much better then other in some ways...What other site do you get one of the top 10 bodybuilders of all time in Ray running his mouth and putting up suicide pictures(cartoons)referring to another pro and its allowed to stay up?  Their isn't one....This site get so much traffic because what is allowed...Their are more pros then you know that have fake handles on here...And why is that? Because most of them don't have the balls to say it in the real world, regardless of their 250 bodies...This site is a riot and its mostly because of Ron and its moditors and what they allow....We live in a f cked up world where most people are full of sh t...This site exposes alot of that which is refreshing...Their are a hundred other sites where if your not sucking someone off, then your gone...And this isn't one of them...And i thank those in charge here for it....

Keep hitting it hard Mike...and keep the androgens to a min. ;)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #156 on: September 05, 2006, 12:12:27 AM »

Why do you post something like this?

Are you not gonna post here anymore?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

~salmon~

« Reply #157 on: September 05, 2006, 07:32:38 AM »
My my my....

...sometimes, life is just too good.  I spent labor day weekend enjoying life to the fullest.  And, just when I thought it could not get better, I pop into GetBig for my daily comic relief, click on "show new replies to your posts" and what do I find?  Ha ha ha!  Life has handed me a gift with a bow...Arvilla & Cheri royaly owning themselves and melting down all over this board....ha ha ha ha!  Thank you, really.  I've had a monster belly laugh and I've not even read through the whole thig.

How can two individual be so utterly pathetic :-\  You gotta love it.

Stay tuned.  I'll contribute some of my own pwning...and it won't be pretty...lol!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: September 05, 2006, 07:33:50 AM »
My my my....

...sometimes, life is just too good.  I spent labor day weekend enjoying life to the fullest.  And, just when I thought it could not get better, I pop into GetBig for my daily comic relief, click on "show new replies to your posts" and what do I find?  Ha ha ha!  Life has handed me a gift with a bow...Arvilla & Cheri royaly owning themselves and melting down all over this board....ha ha ha ha!  Thank you, really.  I've had a monster belly laugh and I've not even read through the whole thig.

How can two individual be so utterly pathetic :-\  You gotta love it.

Stay tuned.  I'll contribute some of my own pwning...and it won't be pretty...lol!
your life would be totally empty without Mike and Cheri.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #159 on: September 05, 2006, 07:46:19 AM »
Why do you post something like this?

Are you not gonna post here anymore?

YIP
Zack

Arvilla is trying to get us to sympathize with that fact that he looks like a fucking mess.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: September 05, 2006, 07:52:47 AM »
your life would be totally empty without Mike and Cheri.

exactly!...............(we are his life,and trust me he was on here on labor day...on one of his many other
"handles" .......loser)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: September 05, 2006, 07:55:54 AM »
Arvilla is trying to get us to sympathize with that fact that he looks like a fucking mess.

yup that's it..................for the 10000000000000076540000t h time
let's compare my "mess" pictures to yours?????

no?

just what i thought................. ................... ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: September 05, 2006, 07:58:25 AM »
yup that's it..................for the 10000000000000076540000t h time
let's compare my "mess" pictures to yours?????

no?

just what i thought................. ................... ;D

Monster defintion. Do you lift once a week or less? hahahahaha what a twunt.  ::)

Tokyo Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #163 on: September 05, 2006, 08:29:43 AM »
I hear ya on the leg thing

Long legs are a bitch to grow laterally!!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: September 05, 2006, 08:32:52 AM »
I hear ya on the leg thing

Long legs are a bitch to grow laterally!!

yea...................il l just keep plugging away on the squats!

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #165 on: September 05, 2006, 08:50:53 AM »
hmmmm
choice is an illusion

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: September 05, 2006, 09:31:09 AM »
How was the beach and the wine?   ???  Some people can't see what they are holding until it is gone.
For the life of me I can't figure out what the hell your doing arguing and wasting time on here.
Somebody needs a freaking smack!  >:(

"Arguing with somebody on the internet is like the Special Olympics, In the end your still retarded."

after you said that yesterday .......Raq
we did go for a nice walk on the beach.......
you are right.......Get-Big is nice to pop on every once in awhile to check out what's happening
in the BB world, but to "live" on here when i have a beautiful woman,great job,beautiful weather/beaches etc
is nuts

thanx!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: September 05, 2006, 09:38:45 AM »
after you said that yesterday .......Raq
we did go for a nice walk on the beach.......
you are right.......Get-Big is nice to pop on every once in awhile to check out what's happening
in the BB world, but to "live" on here when i have a beautiful woman,great job,beautiful weather/beaches etc
is nuts

thanx!

Yes, your 6800 posts prove that you don't spend any time on here at all Arvilla. What a fucking retard.  ::)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: September 05, 2006, 09:42:58 AM »
Yes, your 6800 posts prove that you don't spend any time on here at all Arvilla. What a fucking retard.  ::)

f**k off...............i been on this site for years(under my own name something your too much of a pussy to do)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: September 05, 2006, 09:43:50 AM »
f**k off...............i been on this site for years(under my own name something your too much of a pussy to do)

Did I hit a nerve? You post on here more than the average person yet you're trying to claim you have a life. Sorry that you're so delusional it's funny. Dipshit.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: September 05, 2006, 09:46:54 AM »
Did I hit a nerve? You post on here more than the average person yet you're trying to claim you have a life. Sorry that you're so delusional it's funny. Dipshit.

and what do you do
except follow myself and laura around from thread to thread bashing us
(switching screen names so you can "back up" yourself hahahahh)

your always on here 24-7............just to spew hate

while i go for walks on the beach with my lovely better half
go to the gym
pool
errands..............com e back and your just waiting by your keyboard 

GET A LIFE...................L OSER

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: September 05, 2006, 09:49:47 AM »
and what do you do
except follow myself and laura around from thread to thread bashing us
(switching screen names so you can "back up" yourself hahahahh)

your always on here 24-7............just to spew hate

while i go for walks on the beach with my lovely better half
go to the gym
pool
errands..............com e back and your just waiting by your keyboard 

GET A LIFE...................L OSER

I only post in threads that I see you pop up in flaunting yourself and posting pics when the thread has absolutely nothing to do with you.  Get over the fact that some people don't ride your jock on here and can actually see you for what you are, a trashy bodybuilder with a horrible physique. It's nice that you're crying gimmick now, also.

By the way......

MELTDOWN!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: September 05, 2006, 09:49:49 AM »
You even hide your e-mail address

man..........what a coward

your like the kid from across the street who will call you names from the safety of his front yard
then runs inside screamming "Mommy!" if you come after him

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: September 05, 2006, 09:51:19 AM »
You even hide your e-mail address

man..........what a coward

your like the kid from across the street who will call you names from the safety of his front yard
then runs inside screamming "Mommy!" if you come after him

hahahahaha yes! I hide my email address so that you can't come beat me up. All 198 pounds of you is quite intimidating Arvilla. What a delusional retard.  ::)

When are Cheri and Original Sin going to chime in swinging from nuts praising you as the next Ronnie Coleman?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: September 05, 2006, 09:51:50 AM »
I only post in threads that I see you pop up in flaunting yourself and posting pics when the thread has absolutely nothing to do with you.  Get over the fact that some people don't ride your jock on here and can actually see you for what you are, a trashy bodybuilder with a horrible physique. It's nice that you're crying gimmick now, also.

By the way......

MELTDOWN!

your a waste of my time.................... ........................ .ill glady compare my physique to yours
until you post up pics..............your just another shit talking punk to me