Author Topic: bugchasing  (Read 6559 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: bugchasing
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2011, 06:10:17 PM »
whats the problem here?

The problem is that the term "these people" suggests a specific group of folks. Exactly what group does this refer too and exactly what do they have in common that makes them experts on the subject of being a bug chaser?

As an individual, I resent being lumped into some stereotypical imaginary group. I suspect that the folks mentioned in the earlier post would feel the same way.

I am bisexual. I have never considered purposefully contracting HIV. My guess is that most gay folks also feel the same way. However, some delusional people, both gay and straight may believe they want to become infected with HIV for various reasons only known to them.

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2011, 06:13:28 PM »
Quote from: Primemuscle link=topic=406556.msg5808654#msg5808654 date=
The problem is that the term "these people" suggests a specific group of folks.

So?

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2011, 06:19:41 PM »
I've read a couple articles about bug chasing, bad situation, but still only a small % of that demographic. 

Check out some of the dissident documentaries, for instance The Other Side of Aids.  Good stuff. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2011, 06:23:03 PM »
So?

I have a real problem with stereotyping....if you didn't notice.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2011, 07:03:20 PM »

that guy with the glasses had a sad story... his friend had sex for the first time to a guy he loved and caught hiv which developed into aids and he died  :-X

::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2011, 04:55:49 PM »
::)

Why am I not surprised to see you judging others. You seem to be obsessed with doing that. Surely, you must be perfect and pure in every way, right?