Author Topic: Beach Bum, Come Here  (Read 2275 times)

AndreaRyc

• Getbig II
Beach Bum, Come Here
« on: November 22, 2013, 11:15:04 PM »
I wrote a response to a statement made by HH6.  He insulted me and I replied with an accurate protrayl of my impression of his response.  BeachBum moved the entire thread to another forum with no explanation.  Is that fair?

I ask that Beachbum:

Explain the basis for removing threads and placing them in another forum.  Failure to do so on his part reeks of rightwing nazi tactics.

What is the exact factual occurence that permits BeachBum to censor my posts?  "Censor" does not just mean eliminating my thoughtful content, it also means moving my content to a location designed to oppresss the message.

I published a thread for strawman to peruse.  I understand that publised threads reach all people part of the Getbig community.  However, Headhunter came to this thread and insulted me.  I gava a robust philosophical answer to his query.  And Beachbum moved the entire thread to the V forum.  What a coward.

I want BeachBum fired from his position as moderator.  If not, explain why and post your explanation on the website of Getbig for all to see.

EITHER YOU WILL HAVE FORUM WITH THE EXCHANGE OF IDEAS IN A FREE AND FAIR MANNER OR YOU WILL HAVE A FORUM WHERE MODERATORS MANIPULATE CONTENT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THEIR OWN POLITIICAL VIEWS.  What's it going to be?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Re: Beach Bum, Come Here
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2013, 03:39:09 AM »
What it is going to be is that eventually you'll have to stop cruising for black cock.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2013, 07:33:40 AM »
I wrote a response to a statement made by HH6.  He insulted me and I replied with an accurate protrayl of my impression of his response.  BeachBum moved the entire thread to another forum with no explanation.  Is that fair?

I ask that Beachbum:

Explain the basis for removing threads and placing them in another forum.  Failure to do so on his part reeks of rightwing nazi tactics.

What is the exact factual occurence that permits BeachBum to censor my posts?  "Censor" does not just mean eliminating my thoughtful content, it also means moving my content to a location designed to oppresss the message.

I published a thread for strawman to peruse.  I understand that publised threads reach all people part of the Getbig community.  However, Headhunter came to this thread and insulted me.  I gava a robust philosophical answer to his query.  And Beachbum moved the entire thread to the V forum.  What a coward.

I want BeachBum fired from his position as moderator.  If not, explain why and post your explanation on the website of Getbig for all to see.

EITHER YOU WILL HAVE FORUM WITH THE EXCHANGE OF IDEAS IN A FREE AND FAIR MANNER OR YOU WILL HAVE A FORUM WHERE MODERATORS MANIPULATE CONTENT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THEIR OWN POLITIICAL VIEWS.  What's it going to be?

::)

I read that thread and it was moved properly as it had nothing to do with Politics whatsoever anymore. 
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2013, 06:52:37 PM »

::)

I read that thread and it was moved properly as it had nothing to do with Politics whatsoever anymore. 

Vince Goodrum, fair and balanced.  8)