Author Topic: THE TOP TEN BODYBUILDING WEBSITES  (Read 3490 times)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
THE TOP TEN BODYBUILDING WEBSITES
« on: January 11, 2007, 10:36:13 PM »
The Top Ten Bodybuilding Websites

10. www.KingKamali.com - Despite the bumps in the competitive road, his website still sets the standard by which others are judged.
9. www.Flexonline.com - Brutal lack of content overshadowed by the best contest photographs available.
8. www.Muscletech.com - Supplements don't work but this well-designed site still makes me momentarily believe they do.
7. www.MilosSarcev.com - Like the man behind it, this site has great lines, brains, and substance.
6. www.Bodybuilding.com - Endless content like Elderscrolls designed like the Atari 2600 version of Pac-Man.
5. www.Muscleweb.com - Just in case seeing your favorite pro in posing trunks wasn't gay enough.
4. www.HerBiceps.com - Hard to believe this market exists, but 'Schmoes 'R' Us' has got it covered.
3. www.TitusandRyan.com - Blog-based coverage of your favorite duo. How cool will it be when CourtTV runs the trial?
2. www.MuscularDevelopment. com - The most well-conceived and executed online version of an existing magazine known to man.
1. www.GetBig.com - The New York Times, New York Post, and New York Subway of Bodybuilding.

Special "No Affiliate Links Included" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
Re: THE TOP TEN BODYBUILDING WEBSITES
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2007, 11:56:29 PM »
And in breaking news, frustrated parents refuse to support son's "disturbing" habit. "We've paid for our son's addiction to bodybuilding long enough. We simply can't do it any more. Over 30 years in our basement is more than any parent should have to endure."

Tamail's site:

"This site has been removed due to lack of payment."

Enjoy your dish...

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2007, 12:17:43 AM »
Tamali's site:

WHOAAA!! I thought you were kidding but you're not!

HOLY CRAP!

www.kingkamali.com is DOWN FOR THE COUNT!!

Special "Live from New York" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2007, 12:23:42 AM »
hahah milossarcev.coms moto is enter the mind..ahahah.the moto should be 'enter the mind of a sissy trainer who is scared of training with heavy weights'...lol
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2007, 12:31:44 AM »

HOLY CRAP!

HOLY SHIT!! that's brutal... ROFL

joejoe

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2007, 12:34:30 AM »

HOLY CRAP!

Yeah something's up with him then, huh?

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2007, 12:48:30 AM »
Haha.. Classic
I am a mini beast

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2007, 12:52:52 AM »
Tamail's site:

WOW!! Can anyone contact King in regards of that? I'm dying to hear his excuses
I am a mini beast

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2007, 12:56:04 AM »
Now that IS funny

Kingkamali.com
This site has been removed due to lack of payment.

joejoe

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2007, 01:03:36 AM »
I wonder how long it's been down.     

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2007, 01:18:30 AM »
WOW!! Can anyone contact King in regards of that? I'm dying to hear his excuses

Just spoke to King. He said it's all a big to do about nothin'. Turns out that the site was moved because he changed his website address. His new website is up at www.ProbodybuildingDeadb eats.com.

You can also get to the site by visiting www.DelusionalBodybuilde rs.com where he is featured along with Jack "No Genetics, No Problem" London and Jerome "I'm the Most Popular Bodybuilder in the World" Ferguson.

Enjoy your morning sushi.

P.S.  In between tablespoons of Ben and Jerry's (Phil) Heath Bar Crunch, Tamali said he will be suing 240 because "he must have had something to do with it." Then he abruptly got off the phone because his mom was yelling that it was long past his bed time.
Enjoy your dish...

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2007, 02:06:59 AM »
And in breaking news, frustrated parents refuse to support son's "disturbing" habit. "We've paid for our son's addiction to bodybuilding long enough. We simply can't do it any more. Over 30 years in our basement is more than any parent should have to endure."

Tamail's site:

HAHAHAHAHA!
HAHA, RON.....

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2007, 04:36:52 AM »
Just spoke to King. He said it's all a big to do about nothin'. Turns out that the site was moved because he changed his website address. His new website is up at www.ProbodybuildingDeadb eats.com.

You can also get to the site by visiting www.DelusionalBodybuilde rs.com where he is featured along with Jack "No Genetics, No Problem" London and Jerome "I'm the Most Popular Bodybuilder in the World" Ferguson.

Enjoy your morning sushi.

P.S.  In between tablespoons of Ben and Jerry's (Phil) Heath Bar Crunch, Tamali said he will be suing 240 because "he must have had something to do with it." Then he abruptly got off the phone because his mom was yelling that it was long past his bed time.

HAHAHAAHA.. you're a legend
I am a mini beast

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2007, 05:11:38 AM »
damn that's embarassing for king. what kinda host post up a message like that, he must be behind many months in payments
Z

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2007, 05:25:23 AM »
A couple years ago, King said that his site was maitain by his bestfriend. I guest the friendship is over ;D
Get Big, or Die Trying

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2007, 07:15:04 AM »
damn that's embarassing for king. what kinda host post up a message like that, he must be behind many months in payments
I don't think Hosting companies put up messages like that. A hosting company would just delete the site off its server the same way Comcast turns off my cable every other month.

Hmmm...now that King desperately needs a website and is low on funds, can a reconciliation with 240 be far away?

Special "Days of our Lives" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2007, 07:50:38 AM »

Let me get this straight...

KING KAMALI...lost his WEBSITE because he doesn't have the MONEY or didn't PAY whoever designed it and constructed it for him?

Is King Kamali a typical deadbeat BB?

Hahahaha...I bet he got on the phone and called whoever does his site with threats and plea-bargains...hahahahahaha!

I bet he is trying to work out some 'payment-plan' to get it back up.
?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2007, 07:52:41 AM »
I don't think Hosting companies put up messages like that. A hosting company would just delete the site off its server the same way Comcast turns off my cable every other month.

Hmmm...now that King desperately needs a website and is low on funds, can a reconciliation with 240 be far away?

Special "Days of our Lives" Ed

depends on the hosting company. maybe it's run out of a basement like 240 runs his business
Z

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2007, 09:28:26 AM »
And the trend continues...

Apparently King hasn't paid for his GH either and now has a temporary tattoo across his midsection that says:

"Bloated, distended gut down for lack of payment."

Apparently, being a deadbeat can pay off once in a while.

Don't worry Tamali faithful. Word on the street is that as soon as he gets his electricity turned back on so he can properly pinpoint his synthol injections in the middle of the night after Barbara goes to bed, the GH bill is the next in line for payment. Who needs a website anyway?   

Enjoy your dish...

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2007, 09:50:59 AM »
hahah milossarcev.coms moto is enter the mind..ahahah.the moto should be 'enter the mind of a sissy trainer who is scared of training with heavy weights'...lol

ahahahahahahaha he is a bodybuilder you tit, ahaha he was winning plenty of shows until the judges found out he could not dlift 1000lbs, is that what you think homo?

Your so easily swayed by others thoughts and actions I can remember when you would have kissed the ground Milos would have walked on!

So in short be yourself and not a collection of other people internet persona's you silly twat

i also think we should respect Milos and be grateful for his ideas even if we don't agree

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2007, 09:53:09 AM »
what a homo  ::)
T

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2007, 10:37:50 AM »

ahahahahahahaha he is a bodybuilder you tit, ahaha he was winning plenty of shows until the judges found out he could not dlift 1000lbs, is that what you think homo?

Your so easily swayed by others thoughts and actions I can remember when you would have kissed the ground Milos would have walked on!

So in short be yourself and not a collection of other people internet persona's you silly twat

i also think we should respect Milos and be grateful for his ideas even if we don't agree

ta ta
fuck face i will say what ever i want to say.i never liked milos small physiue..he looks like an ethiopian compared to the mass monsters..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD