Author Topic: this has NOTHING to do with BBing..but hopefully folks will watch  (Read 2659 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: this has NOTHING to do with BBing..but hopefully folks will watch
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2007, 09:52:52 AM »
if their extremist literalists then they are dangerous, if they are moderates fine, but there are few moderate Muslims in the world. It is impossible to call yourself Muslim without believing in the literal word of the Koran.

I guess then they're not muslims? How many christians actually follow the ten commandments? I think you're a stupid homosexual who's scared that someday a muslim will put a fucking 7.62 round in his head.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2007, 09:54:41 AM »
I guess then they're not muslims? How many christians actually follow the ten commandments? I think you're a stupid homosexual who's scared that someday a muslim will put a fucking 7.62 round in his head.

down boy..down...

relax mate...you aren't even a muslim lol..
carpe` vaginum!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2007, 10:00:54 AM »
down boy..down...

relax mate...you aren't even a muslim lol..

Of course not. But isn't it weird when some dude just randomly brings stuff up in a topic, makes you think they're about trying to stir up shit. And it's akward that he has the name NYCbull, he should have some sort of experience with dealing with our folks, which he probably doesn't.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2007, 10:05:06 AM »
Of course not. But isn't it weird when some dude just randomly brings stuff up in a topic, makes you think they're about trying to stir up shit. And it's akward that he has the name NYCbull, he should have some sort of experience with dealing with our folks, which he probably doesn't.

being brown is the new n igger mate..

unless you r goodlooking like me  ;D

relax mang..you cant expect everyone to like ya..thats life..no biggie.. bias is part of human nature..to deny it in some politically correct way is a terrible thing..

i'd rather have people dislike me than live in fake political correctness..
carpe` vaginum!

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2007, 10:05:19 AM »
meh...i'm from Karachi..and i could introuce to hordes and hordes of muslims and read the quran upon waking..give charity..consider christians and jews "people of the book" and date and drink and r just ..well..people..

i could also show u hordes and hordes of muslims in karachi that never had an education...dont know where their next meal is coming from...that get their only meal of the day from mosques ..(which btw are poppulated by afghani refugee clerks...) that hate america and the west... (yanno..if you and me had grown up like that..who knows..we might be the same)

well do you realize if the extremists see you as "sinners" and according to their book they are supposed to kill you in order to get a better place in "heaven". Are they just being nice or are they bidding their time until they figure out how to do it?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2007, 10:19:34 AM »
well do you realize if the extremists see you as "sinners" and according to their book they are supposed to kill you in order to get a better place in "heaven". Are they just being nice or are they bidding their time until they figure out how to do it?

lol..have you read the koran??  ..

i have read it..no it does not say to go ahead and kill me nor does it promise a place in heaven to them..

now you could find a zillion sites to prove me wrong...and i'm telling you to go pick a koran up and read it..go to the source and find out for yourself..if ya go to a mosque they'll give ya one for free...or should.. ...oye..

the koran actually says the jews and christians also get to go to heaven..

btw..though..i'm an athiest..i dont believ in a god..
carpe` vaginum!

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2007, 10:39:41 AM »
being brown is the new n igger mate..

unless you r goodlooking like me  ;D

relax mang..you cant expect everyone to like ya..thats life..no biggie.. bias is part of human nature..to deny it in some politically correct way is a terrible thing..

i'd rather have people dislike me than live in fake political correctness..

I agree.  I know too many people who are tolerant of everyone and have no spine. Why live a lie?