Author Topic: Gyms Reopened in Sh*t-Hole Northern Ontario Today.  (Read 5106 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Gyms Reopened in Sh*t-Hole Northern Ontario Today.
« Reply #100 on: March 24, 2021, 03:55:13 PM »
Q

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: March 24, 2021, 04:30:21 PM »

Indeed!

Looks like Rachel Levine.

Definitely makes your penoris a bit stiff.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #102 on: March 24, 2021, 04:53:06 PM »
Yes I was. Sorry - here it is:

Matt - that looks like a ransom polaroid taken back in the '80s by a French baby kidnapper  ;D 

"100000 Francs ou je garde la bébé fille!"

Tu as l'air très Français!!
T

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: March 25, 2021, 09:00:40 AM »
Matt - that looks like a ransom polaroid taken back in the '80s by a French baby kidnapper  ;D 

"100000 Francs ou je garde la bébé fille!"

Tu as l'air très Français!!

He looks like a promo for “Lord of the Dance.”

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #104 on: March 25, 2021, 09:04:35 AM »
I don't mean to bitch, but [starts to bitch in every post] maybe a proportional response to a pandemic's mortality rate may be more appropriate?  ::)

I'm going to drop to 160-lb to give myself a fresh template to start a clean bulk from. I'm going to then bring my weight up to 175-lb, which is realistically the biggest I can be while being pretty lean, without steroids, supplements, or a super strict diet.

And I will NEVER take for granted open gyms EVER AGAIN.

If Ontario premier Dough Ford is just teasing us again, I'm buying home gym equipment and being done with it.

What a mess.

To my American Getbig friends:

The USA and Canada are both in a race to the bottom for stupid Cancel Culture garbage. But your constitution is much stronger than Canada's bullshit "Charter of Rights and Freedoms" which promises us "reasonable" "freedom of expression".

"Reasonable"...that's so clear.  ::)

The USA has explicit protections for speech and guns, and when you hear that Canada's healthcare system is so amazing - don't believe it.

In the USA, the working poor suffer the most under the healthcare system. In Canada, anyone middle class and higher is worse off than Americans of the same economic class.

In Canada in 2003, Toronto had something like three lithotripters in the entire city, whereas I believe in Chicago [a similar-sized city] had something like 500. Something like that. You could walk into any Emergency Room in the USA at the time and receive immediate medical attention, whereas you would have to wait 3-6 hours just to get stitches in Canada.

Not to say either system is perfect [and both are suffering under batshit leftism, mass replacement level immigration, and Cancel Culture], but...I'm a bit jealous.

Looks like in a weird turn of events, Sweden was the most sane in 2020.  ??? Kwon and Van Bilderass would know.

I'm never going a day without working out EVER AGAIN. on my off days, I'll go just for cardio, just to ensure I stay in the routine.

Lots of lawsuits coming if we ever return to normal though...so I'm under no delusion that gyms will stay open.

Never believe a Canadian who complains about the USA. Without the USA's military support, Canada would fall in an afternoon.

I hope everyone here made it through this scam-demic ok. I've been lucky to have no issues aside from seeing some friends and family scared over nothing but fake news.

Drug overdoses in Canada went up 74% in 2020 - almost a full doubling of the WORST metric by which to measure drug use/abuse, leading me to believe every other form of drug use has increased. I was told that our suicide rate hit a record in 2020 too. Japan's suicide rate went up 16%.

Canada went into more debt in one year than in the previous 28 combined.

But we needed to "keep people safe" and all that.  ::)

My advice:

If you get sick - stay home, eat chicken noodle soup, and don't see Granny. Vince Goodrum did a good video on the vaccine which I suggest everyone watch.

I continue to stand my ground regarding anyone asking me where my mask is, but it's exhausting dealing with nutters who literally drive in their cars alone while wearing a mask.

Hoping everyone here is well. If I can maintain my gym access, you'll have my promise that posts will be kept to under 10,000 words, and that I won't derail threads and stuff.

Honestly, I would love to have a takeaway of how to go about just being better to my fellow person, but we've all been appeasing narcissistic leaders to the point of complete self-abasement. And they won't stop unless we push back. So I'm at a loss.

I'm hoping full facility use will open in time...but I'm not going to complain if not.

To my American Getbig friends: not all Canadians are a bunch of libtard, Trump-hating, freedom-hating anti-Americans, even though a bunch of outspoken Canadians are.

This was the first really good day I've had in a while, and I'm worried that things will just close again - but as someone here said, we can't stay scared over nothing for too much longer. Recall 9/11 - all the "Code Red" scares disappeared on 09/12/2002.

Be well.

Wearing a face diaper in a gym is a sign of obamaism - thank cucks like Straw, Agnostic, etc.  They and liberal faggets destroy and ruin everything.   Bunch of pathetic losers

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: March 25, 2021, 09:06:32 AM »
Wearing a face diaper in a gym is a sign of obamaism - thank cucks like Straw, Agnostic, etc.  They and liberal faggets destroy and ruin everything.   Bunch of pathetic losers

Definitely need to bring Primemuscle into this.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: April 01, 2021, 09:32:06 PM »
I'm glad to hear that, MCWAY. It's nice to have a son. :)

Although it's a bit funny to be grateful for things we had access to for our until lives up until literally just a year ago.

It is what it is, but I can honestly say if I had access to a full facility, I'd almost find everything else COVID-related to be tolerable.

Yeah, it would be nice to go out with friends for some wings or something, but I can put that in my rearview without much thought, if that's how it has to be. Access to a gym and full facility - not so much.

Perhaps you should head down south to the Sunshine State (at least while DeSantis is still governor).  ;D

But make sure you vote for him in 2022; as a bumper sticker I recently saw says, "Don't New York our Florida!"