Author Topic: Gyms Reopened in Sh*t-Hole Northern Ontario Today.  (Read 5119 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Gyms Reopened in Sh*t-Hole Northern Ontario Today.
« Reply #75 on: February 28, 2021, 05:38:57 PM »

F**k me that's pure class  8)

There's even exactly 10 of them!  ;D

Just gotta find a way to shop Joe Weider's face into this (bit like the Robby Robinson statue) and we'll be sorted...

I memorized the Decalogue when I was a kid in school and church. So, I'd say 85% or 90% of that came right off the dome.

I just had to roll with that Polish gym becoming a church thing.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #76 on: February 28, 2021, 07:41:17 PM »
I'm too depressed to look at this thread.

I was a complete natural endorphin junkie. It's a miracle I'm not an opiate addict right now.

I'm so sick of this sh*t.

Oh well. My cutting diet starts on Wednesday. I'll do that for three months. If gyms still don't open by then [or go bankrupt], I'll be investing in a home gym.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: March 01, 2021, 09:25:15 AM »

I was a complete natural endorphin junkie. It's a miracle I'm not an opiate addict right now.

Oh well. My cutting diet starts on Wednesday. I'll do that for three months. If gyms still don't open by then [or go bankrupt], I'll be investing in a home gym.

So, you're going three months without ANY FORM of weight training at all?

No cement weights, No crates with old magazines? Not even the water-gallons and broomsticks thing that I had to do almost around this time last year?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #78 on: March 01, 2021, 09:35:30 AM »

No cement weights, No crates with old magazines? Not even the water-gallons and broomsticks thing that I had to do almost around this time last year?

For real.  The most obvious plan would be to do something while cutting.  Or else he will just end up a skinny fat person.  Buy shit now, at least he knows he will get three months out of it and can resell it if the gym reopens later.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: March 01, 2021, 09:43:46 AM »
Settling down in the groove for a max bench press :

Friend - "you need a spot?"

Me - "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"

**4 seconds later**

Me - hhh..help...

Friend - "CALL JESUS"

It's all about that faith bro. ;D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: March 01, 2021, 10:23:01 AM »
For real.  The most obvious plan would be to do something while cutting.  Or else he will just end up a skinny fat person.  Buy shit now, at least he knows he will get three months out of it and can resell it if the gym reopens later.

Maybe a neighbor has a weight set, as my neighbor did.

Do they have Goodwill in Canada? Some of those thrift stores here have old weights (even the cement ones).

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #81 on: March 01, 2021, 10:44:31 AM »
My neighbor also had a weightset in the 80s.

Q

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #82 on: March 01, 2021, 12:06:32 PM »

Apparently not - just cardio - in the form of a MASSIVE amount of almost continuous masturbation
T

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #83 on: March 01, 2021, 12:13:37 PM »

You’re 40 years old and you’re going to go on a “cutting diet” without any form of resistance training?

Are you saying that $60,000 CAD house you live in with your Mommy doesn’t have a home gym?

Your lies are really unraveling fast now Matt. You quickly descending into Goodrum territory.

Get off the fucking internet and go take care of your kids, it’s a lot more healthy for you.

And them.

evacnam

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: March 01, 2021, 12:17:49 PM »
You’re 40 years old and you’re going to go on a “cutting diet” without any form of resistance training?

Are you saying that $60,000 CAD house you live in with your Mommy doesn’t have a home gym?

Your lies are really unraveling fast now Matt. You quickly descending into Goodrum territory.

Get off the fucking internet and go take care of your kids, it’s a lot more healthy for you.

And them.

I gotta admit after looking at houses that actually sell for 600k and Matt showing interior pics of his house, no way his is 600k. I would believe 200. Did you see Prime posted? That is unacceptable

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #85 on: March 01, 2021, 02:02:05 PM »

Cardio most days. Pretty clean diet.

It's arguably healthier, but I want to get back to weight training.

Also, my city is very paranoid about Covid-19. I'd say people here are batshit about it. I don't give a shit, but even our own police force have made illegal arrests because apparently they don't understand provincial and federal law.

It's just a headache to have to deal with more legal action when I already have one case against the police on the go. I don't want to explain to two armed police officers what the law is. It's a fucking headache. The mere fact that people here are STILL calling the police on people who are not wearing masks just goes to show the mentality.

Our laws can only hold up if the force necessary to hold them up exist. And as I said - my city is insane.

So I'll be doing a thorough cutting diet. I can do calisthenics on top of cardio, then in 2-3 months, if gyms aren't open, I WILL be buying a proper home gym.

I'm not getting into three conversations per workout with fucking idiots because I SAT on a bench between sets, and didn't wash it.

Again...my city is fucked. They spent over a month building up hope that things will reopen, only to close them again after a week.

Then they did it again.

This is simply a shit-test at this point.

I can do a cut, and still be in shape for health, but after that, there will be no more waiting. Time to invest in a home gym. Still sucks, since my house isn't designed for any level of heavy home lifting.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #86 on: March 01, 2021, 02:10:14 PM »
I gotta admit after looking at houses that actually sell for 600k and Matt showing interior pics of his house, no way his is 600k. I would believe 200. Did you see Prime posted? That is unacceptable

There's no point in me fighting Walter's stupidity. He knows the house is expensive, so he claims I live with my mom.

Then he says it's worth $60,000 CAD. If that were the case, he wouldn't state I live with my mom. He states that because he can see my house has value.

It's 22 months old, for fuck's sake.

It's also a duplex. The other side of the house is rented for $2,000 a month. That's a bit of a deal, but they prepaid a year's rent.

I could go through my house every night in the middle of the night, room by room, and show the empty house. Walter wouldn't believe me anyway.

Though if he is so impressed with my house that he thinks it can't be mine, it calls into question his own claims about being rich.

But he also claims a 400+ bench, and won't post a video to prove it.

My house is definitely nice, but at $2K+ monthly in extra revenue, I'm thinking about renting both sides.

I do not need the space. I'm in my basement on the couch 90% of the time. Oh - and FUCK COVID MEASURES.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: March 07, 2021, 10:49:44 AM »
Cardio most days. Pretty clean diet.

It's arguably healthier, but I want to get back to weight training.

Also, my city is very paranoid about Covid-19. I'd say people here are batshit about it. I don't give a shit, but even our own police force have made illegal arrests because apparently they don't understand provincial and federal law.

It's just a headache to have to deal with more legal action when I already have one case against the police on the go. I don't want to explain to two armed police officers what the law is. It's a fucking headache. The mere fact that people here are STILL calling the police on people who are not wearing masks just goes to show the mentality.

Our laws can only hold up if the force necessary to hold them up exist. And as I said - my city is insane.

So I'll be doing a thorough cutting diet. I can do calisthenics on top of cardio, then in 2-3 months, if gyms aren't open, I WILL be buying a proper home gym.

I'm not getting into three conversations per workout with fucking idiots because I SAT on a bench between sets, and didn't wash it.

Again...my city is fucked. They spent over a month building up hope that things will reopen, only to close them again after a week.

Then they did it again.

This is simply a shit-test at this point.

I can do a cut, and still be in shape for health, but after that, there will be no more waiting. Time to invest in a home gym. Still sucks, since my house isn't designed for any level of heavy home lifting.

Any luck getting any cheap weights? Or are you going straight cardio (and occasional calisthenics)?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: March 16, 2021, 05:46:41 PM »
A year ago, they shut down the 24-Hour Fitness clubs because of this stupid coronavirus, for three months. Then they did the reservation thing until August.

The downtown Orlando one (where I normally trained) got closed down for good. Now, I go to the one in Apopka which is closer to my house.

And, OH HAPPY DAY, the water fountains are re-activated. Everything appears to be re-opened except the kids' club (which may not matter anyway, since my son's birthday is coming up soon).

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #89 on: March 16, 2021, 07:06:04 PM »
There's no point in me fighting Walter's stupidity. He knows the house is expensive, so he claims I live with my mom.

Then he says it's worth $60,000 CAD. If that were the case, he wouldn't state I live with my mom. He states that because he can see my house has value.

It's 22 months old, for fuck's sake.

It's also a duplex. The other side of the house is rented for $2,000 a month. That's a bit of a deal, but they prepaid a year's rent.

I could go through my house every night in the middle of the night, room by room, and show the empty house. Walter wouldn't believe me anyway.

Though if he is so impressed with my house that he thinks it can't be mine, it calls into question his own claims about being rich.

But he also claims a 400+ bench, and won't post a video to prove it.

My house is definitely nice, but at $2K+ monthly in extra revenue, I'm thinking about renting both sides.

I do not need the space. I'm in my basement on the couch 90% of the time. Oh - and FUCK COVID MEASURES.

Jesus Christ you are a whiny crybaby bitch. Holy fuck, you aren’t on the Aspergers or autism spectrum like you claim, you’re a fucking retard.

Go cry again like a pre-teen girl about how you can’t keep a job, pay your bills, fit into society, properly raise your kids, or build enough muscle to not be a walking talking embarrassment to weight training.

Holy fuck, if there is one constant in this world it is that the biggest fuckups are the least aware of the type of losers in life they are.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #90 on: March 16, 2021, 07:10:49 PM »
Jesus Christ you are a whiny crybaby bitch. Holy fuck, you aren’t on the Aspergers or autism spectrum like you claim, you’re a fucking retard.

Go cry again like a pre-teen girl about how you can’t keep a job, pay your bills, fit into society, properly raise your kids, or build enough muscle to not be a walking talking embarrassment to weight training.

Holy fuck, if there is one constant in this world it is that the biggest fuckups are the least aware of the type of losers in life they are.

Are you implying that Matthew is a "deadbeat"?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: March 23, 2021, 06:48:20 PM »
A year ago, they shut down the 24-Hour Fitness clubs because of this stupid coronavirus, for three months. Then they did the reservation thing until August.

The downtown Orlando one (where I normally trained) got closed down for good. Now, I go to the one in Apopka which is closer to my house.

And, OH HAPPY DAY, the water fountains are re-activated. Everything appears to be re-opened except the kids' club (which may not matter anyway, since my son's birthday is coming up soon).

Now the 24-Hour Fitness club hours (at least, the one where I train) extend until 11 pm. That really came in handy yesterday, after spending time at Legoland with my family to celebrate my son's birthday.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #92 on: March 23, 2021, 07:13:50 PM »
Are you implying that Matthew is a "deadbeat"?

That must explain how I covered 17 contests between 2010-2014, going to Las Vegas four of those times, and an additional time in 2007.

Oh...Walter. He's just mad that I'm stronger than him despite being 80-lb lighter.

My city is very bad for buying into COVID restriction nonsense. Because we have a large Indigenous homeless population spreading it around, rafts of normal people are obsessed with masks.

One thing I found really insulting was the lie when they built up in the press how gyms would be open again, and they were open - for two weeks, then promptly closed again.

For now for me, it's just cardio and calisthenics, and a good diet.

Starting June 1st, I am investing in home gym equipment. Heavier lifting [deadlifts] may be out of the question, but...it will be better than cardio and clean diet alone.

My preference would be to have access to a full facility with a full gym, track, and a pool with hot tub and sauna access.

Unfortunately, I really can't get myself to believe that will happen. It's just been lies and gaslighting since the beginning with this stuff, and it's not like Canada has a strong constitution like the USA does. Even the USA's constitution is not as strong as it was throughout the USA's history.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #93 on: March 23, 2021, 07:18:13 PM »
Now the 24-Hour Fitness club hours (at least, the one where I train) extend until 11 pm. That really came in handy yesterday, after spending time at Legoland with my family to celebrate my son's birthday.

I'm glad to hear that, MCWAY. It's nice to have a son. :)

Although it's a bit funny to be grateful for things we had access to for our until lives up until literally just a year ago.

It is what it is, but I can honestly say if I had access to a full facility, I'd almost find everything else COVID-related to be tolerable.

Yeah, it would be nice to go out with friends for some wings or something, but I can put that in my rearview without much thought, if that's how it has to be. Access to a gym and full facility - not so much.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: March 23, 2021, 07:47:18 PM »
That must explain how I covered 17 contests between 2010-2014, going to Las Vegas four of those times, and an additional time in 2007.

Oh...Walter. He's just mad that I'm stronger than him despite being 80-lb lighter.

My city is very bad for buying into COVID restriction nonsense. Because we have a large Indigenous homeless population spreading it around, rafts of normal people are obsessed with masks.

One thing I found really insulting was the lie when they built up in the press how gyms would be open again, and they were open - for two weeks, then promptly closed again.

For now for me, it's just cardio and calisthenics, and a good diet.

Starting June 1st, I am investing in home gym equipment. Heavier lifting [deadlifts] may be out of the question, but...it will be better than cardio and clean diet alone.

My preference would be to have access to a full facility with a full gym, track, and a pool with hot tub and sauna access.

Unfortunately, I really can't get myself to believe that will happen. It's just been lies and gaslighting since the beginning with this stuff, and it's not like Canada has a strong constitution like the USA does. Even the USA's constitution is not as strong as it was throughout the USA's history.

You really have zero self awareness.

Walter melted you down like a cheap candle and you admitted to actually crying.

I laughed my ass off.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #95 on: March 23, 2021, 07:55:49 PM »
You really have zero self awareness.

Walter melted you down like a cheap candle and you admitted to actually crying.

I laughed my ass off.

I don't "melt down". I have nothing to prove. I've achieved all the goals I wanted to in my life, and I can post objective proof of those things [my university STEM education, military background, awards, and commendations, my performances in contests, and other lifts].

And I have a much better face than Walter, who is ugly [old photo below, but I've aged as one would expect since that time].

So you in your mind, some anonymous name online bashing a person is a win?

If I "melt" on here in your mind, I guess my just pointing out that Walter is just an asshole who shoots people down who don't even read his threads.

Ok, whatever. I just hate that he comes into threads to insult people who don't even want to talk to him. He actively opens my posts to read, I don't open his threads.

I've also asked Walter repeatedly to post videos showing he refuses to do that. How does that make him strong? That's a gutless coward to me.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: March 23, 2021, 07:58:45 PM »
I don't "melt down". I have nothing to prove. I've achieved all the goals I wanted to in my life, and I can post objective proof of those things [my university STEM education, military background, awards, and commendations, my performances in contests, and other lifts].

And I have a much better face than Walter, who is ugly [old photo below, but I've aged as one would expect since that time].

So you in your mind, some anonymous name online bashing a person is a win?

If I "melt" on here in your mind, I guess my just pointing out that Walter is just an asshole who shoots people down who don't even read his threads.

Ok, whatever. I just hate that he comes into threads to insult people who don't even want to talk to him. He actively opens my posts to read, I don't open his threads.

I've also asked Walter repeatedly to post videos showing he refuses to do that. How does that make him strong? That's a gutless coward to me.

I don’t see a photo?

Were you wiping away your tears and forgot to attach the photo?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #97 on: March 23, 2021, 08:08:20 PM »
I don’t see a photo?

Were you wiping away your tears and forgot to attach the photo?

Yes I was. Sorry - here it is:

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #98 on: March 23, 2021, 08:31:28 PM »
Yes I was. Sorry - here it is:

That's our own Dreamboat Matt with the lush hair!

(Great hair btw seriously, no homer)
Q

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: March 24, 2021, 03:50:52 PM »
That's our own Dreamboat Matt with the lush hair!

(Great hair btw seriously, no homer)

PURE PHAGGOTRY.