Author Topic: Should Trump apologize...  (Read 7855 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Should Trump apologize...
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2017, 08:32:13 PM »
That's their apology.

Apologize for what exactly

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2017, 08:45:16 PM »
FOX has been just involved in the Big Info Scam as MSNBC and all the rest. 

Yep, it's been true all these years and ONLY NOW might some of you finally catch on.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2017, 09:22:37 PM »
Americans don't apologize to Brits.

It will suffice if Trump just tells them to go fuck themselves

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2017, 03:43:39 AM »
Apologize for what exactly

Exactly. Didn't the FBI just come out and indirectly acknowledge that they are investigating Trump?

To me, the legalese being used and their obvious intent to obstruct the sharing of any knowledge behind "there's an investigation going on" is suspect as shit.

ALL intelligence groups in the US are of questionable motives.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2017, 07:37:23 AM »
He accused the former President of a felony ( illegal wire tap).
Plus, he then repeated that it could have been the British Intelligence services .

In fairness to Pres Trump, the man is human and can get pissed .
In the modern , social media age we live anyone can fire off some tweet or post when upset.

Difference is, he's the leader of the free world and his every word is scrutinized.

So, if he just say he bought into a misleading source, and made a mistake .
The apologize to Obama and the Brits, saying he's learning and being President is a humbling job.

Even those that didn't vote for him (like me) would be on his side.

Hey Howard, maybe you didn't bother (I seriously doubt you did) to see the exchange I put up yesterday between Gowdy and Comey. But just in case you missed, here it is.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2017, 08:44:28 AM »
No, I saw it and in fairness , every issue we have 2 sides.

Bottom line is , EVERY official within the intelligence services said Trump has no proof for his claims.
Man up on this one Coach,  Trump lied when he said Obama wire tapped him.

Leaks came from somewhere, Howard. Where did they come from and who's lying about it?

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2017, 12:27:38 PM »
Leaks came from somewhere, Howard. Where did they come from and who's lying about it?

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2017, 06:21:11 PM »
Hey, we don't care who leaked the story to the newspapers. We don't even know how many people within the FBI have the authority to unmask US citizens in classified information. And we are EERILY uninterested in WHO leaked the classified information to the press.

What we DO know is that a conversation was picked up between Dimitry and Nikita by us, I mean the NSA! and that's what led us to Trump, I mean US person # 1! We've sniffed "here and there" since late June and we can't talk about certain things because they may interfere with an investigation I should not be talking about.

Makes all the sense in the world.

Even Gowdy's warning that their actions will put a dark cloud over the POTUS seems to do nothing to these two assholes.

Heck, there's probably someone at the NSA right now collecting information on the bullshit we say here at Getbig... As if!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2017, 06:25:12 PM »
Trump in the only person responsible for the dark clouds over his administration

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2017, 06:30:07 PM »
And they talk about "the culture" within the intelligence communities as if it's a badge of honor... when anyone scratching the fucking surface can quickly see how much collusion, rule-breaking/bending and pseudo-legal shit these hound dogs are up to.

Over 35,000 requests delivered to the FISA Court and only 12 denied. And then Comey has the indecency to talk about "the culture".

Nothing to see here, keep walking.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2017, 06:35:06 PM »
Trump in the only person responsible for the dark clouds over his administration

Look, I do not like some of the things the guy is doing, as with many others who voted for him. However, he is the the President of the United States of America, which means The People put him in power. NO ONE voted to put Comey or any of his crony mother fucking intelligence jerk-off senile old a-hole colleagues in power.

This is the POTUS getting bitched around by an intelligence community THAT would serve the nation A LOT BETTER by concentrating on the real enemies.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2017, 06:35:48 PM »

Even Gowdy's warning that their actions will put a dark cloud over the POTUS seems to do nothing to these two assholes.

Investigation over, we don't want to make this administration look bad.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2017, 06:44:55 PM »
Look, I do not like some of the things the guy is doing, as with many others who voted for him. However, he is the the President of the United States of America, which means The People put him in power. NO ONE voted to put Comey or any of his crony mother fucking intelligence jerk-off senile old a-hole colleagues in power.

This is the POTUS getting bitched around by an intelligence community THAT would serve the nation A LOT BETTER by concentrating on the real enemies.

Comey is investigating potential crimes during and immediately after Trumps campaign (before he took the oath of office)

that is his job

POTUS is not above the law

Additionally Trump makes himself look like an idiot with his baseless claims.  That's all on him.   He can't even blame that on other people in his campaign team, advisors, etc..

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2017, 07:15:15 PM »
Comey is investigating potential crimes during and immediately after Trumps campaign (before he took the oath of office)

Comey isn't investigating SHIT. He is overseeing an investigation, which means he is being fed the 30,000-foot view sound bites. His ignorance of the procedures is also apparent: He can't tell Gowdy how many people have unmasking authority at the FBI. Gowdy is TELLING this guy IN PUBLIC that knowing who could've leaked information is paramount to the investigation and... Comey just sits there like another stuffed suit, devoid of life and full of sound bites, repeating the "we can't talk about that" slogan whenever Gowdy's got him cornered.

I don't give a flying fuck if Trump is being investigated by the FBI, Aunt Jemima or the Puffy Pink Cloud Contingency. What I DO care about is the timing and the motives.

IFFFFFFFF all of this ends up being a wasted effort, and it has all the makings of another major FBI cock-up, they just dragged the POTUS' face through the mud.  

Additionally Trump makes himself look like an idiot with his baseless claims.

Absolutely, I do agree with you on this.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2017, 07:18:59 PM »

IFFFFFFFF all of this ends up being a wasted effort, and it has all the makings of another major FBI cock-up, they just dragged the POTUS' face through the mud.   

The investigation wouldn't have even been made public if not for trump.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2017, 07:23:38 PM »
The investigation wouldn't have even been made public if not for trump.

bingo

Comey even said the Trump DOJ gave allowed him to confirm the existence of the investigation

Trump of all people should want to know if people in his employ committed crimes

I'm having a hard time understanding why anyone would be opposed to discovering if this in fact happened

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2017, 07:30:08 PM »

You're a delusional f**k. He's the "only person"  ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2017, 07:35:14 PM »

that is his job

Additionally Trump makes himself look like an idiot with his baseless claims.  That's all on him.   He can't even blame that on other people in his campaign team, advisors, etc..

Really? Obama, Clinton, Comey, Lynch, et al were above the law even when caught lying to congress. Are you freaking kidding me?????????

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2017, 07:44:08 PM »
Comey even said the Trump DOJ gave allowed him to confirm the existence of the investigation

Trump of all people should want to know if people in his employ committed crimes

I'm having a hard time understanding why anyone would be opposed to discovering if this in fact happened

Who cares about who uncovered the investigation? It's not about the who, it's about then WHEN and the MOTIVE behind it.

The FBI just tampered with the election process, which carries certain illegalities to it (I'm pretty sure someone at the FBI is going to get fired for this).

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2017, 07:48:55 PM »

The FBI just tampered with the election process, which carries certain illegalities to it (I'm pretty sure someone at the FBI is going to get fired for this).

Just to be clear, here you are referring to the events leading up to the election regarding Hillary's email "scandal", right?

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2017, 07:55:16 PM »
Just to be clear, here you are referring to the events leading up to the election regarding Hillary's email "scandal", right?

No, I mean the FBI has been investigating Trump since July.

Hillary's emails are an entirely different case.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2017, 07:58:37 PM »

Comey did not announce they were investigating Trump but he did announce they reopened the Clinton investigation less than two weeks before the election.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2017, 08:00:47 PM »

Yes, this was my point. Like I said in the other thread, funny how your ability to make distinctions  has such a narrow scope. The FBI hasn't been "investigating Trump"  since July. His team remained in contact with Russian nationals who are constantly monitored by u.s. gov. The FBI literally interfered with the election process in Trump's favor, yet several months down the line you've got your panties twisted straight up your asshole about illegal election interference because Trump's name is getting dragged through the mud.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2017, 08:12:12 PM »
Comey did not announce they were investigating Trump but he did announce they reopened the Clinton investigation less than two weeks before the election.

And? Where in my commentary did I allege that Comey had announced the Trump investigation (either pre or post-election)?

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #49 on: March 21, 2017, 08:38:56 PM »
Yes, this was my point. Like I said in the other thread, funny how your ability to make distinctions  has such a narrow scope. The FBI hasn't been "investigating Trump"  since July. His team remained in contact with Russian nationals who are constantly monitored by u.s. gov. The FBI literally interfered with the election process in Trump's favor, yet several months down the line you've got your panties twisted straight up your asshole about illegal election interference because Trump's name is getting dragged through the mud.

Dude, the FBI has been investigating Trump since July. Don't be stubborn. That his entire campaign team is also under investigation doesn't make my argument a syllogism fallacy, which is what you are implying.

And, yes, the FBI ought to be investigated for HillaryEmailGate too. Comey should've kept his mouth shut until after the election. At least.