Author Topic: fat loss and CLA  (Read 2222 times)

Painlayer69

• Getbig III
fat loss and CLA
« on: October 19, 2015, 08:44:14 PM »
Im currently taking 1000mgs twice a day, Is this good enough in aiding fat loss or should i take more?

Im also aiming for a high amount of protein while limiting carbs to a mere 75 a day....Again is it ok for carbs to be that low while cutting up?

Im currently 265lbs at 6'0 and 32 yo

thx

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
Re: fat loss and CLA
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2015, 12:36:38 AM »
Im currently taking 1000mgs twice a day, Is this good enough in aiding fat loss or should i take more?

Im also aiming for a high amount of protein while limiting carbs to a mere 75 a day....Again is it ok for carbs to be that low while cutting up?

Im currently 265lbs at 6'0 and 32 yo

thx

Ideally you can have carbs even lower if you want...You use bodyfat as fuel at a higher rate when you're in ketosis caused by the shortage of carbs...Your muscles just won't look as volumized for the time being until you carb back up...I wouldn't even use it to begin with it's garbage i would just take an omega 3 supplement or take something like ephedra or clen...And even then if your body fat is over 20% you need to learn how to diet to lose body fat first because you'll never keep the weight loss off if you use something that helps you and then you stop taking it you'll gain it right back

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: fat loss and CLA
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2015, 05:36:32 AM »
Supplementing cla is useless. Take tablespoons of a raw oil like olive oil instead