Author Topic: Perfect nutrition timing for max growth ?  (Read 2275 times)

herraisland

• Getbig III
Perfect nutrition timing for max growth ?
« on: October 18, 2015, 01:12:28 AM »
I want to know at what meal should my carbs be highest and when should I cut the carbs?

What time of the day should I put the fats in my meal. After workout or before?

I'm currently 106kg and 13%body fat my height is 178cm. I want to change my diet bcz my body fat is getting to high for me.

inseyeder

• Getbig II
Re: Perfect nutrition timing for max growth ?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2015, 03:11:41 AM »
lol @ nutrition timing bullshit, it doesn't matter when you eat as long as you ate it the same day. also not what you eat more like what you don't eat.
why the fuck would eating fat at a specific time matter? why do you think this shit matters man? drop the carbs to ZERO and skip dinner and watch it all melt off.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2015, 04:34:06 AM »
I want to know at what meal should my carbs be highest and when should I cut the carbs?

What time of the day should I put the fats in my meal. After workout or before?

I'm currently 106kg and 13%body fat my height is 178cm. I want to change my diet bcz my body fat is getting to high for me.

Eat less. Hope this helps

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2015, 01:47:51 PM »
lol @ nutrition timing bullshit, it doesn't matter when you eat as long as you ate it the same day. also not what you eat more like what you don't eat.
why the fuck would eating fat at a specific time matter? why do you think this shit matters man? drop the carbs to ZERO and skip dinner and watch it all melt off.

While perhaps a bit oversimplified, there is valuable advice contained in this post.

Fastback

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2015, 08:55:50 PM »
Not wise to drop carbs to zero....slowly reduce. Eat whenever, timing doesn't matter.  Don't worry about silly things. Protein and fat high, slowly reduce carbs and calories by default. Train hard and heavy and keep your AAS as is. Include cardio little by little.