Author Topic: Dr. Layne Norton Stepping out on his wife - divorcing  (Read 58657 times)

65stew

• Getbig II

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: Dr. Layne Norton Stepping out on his wife
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2017, 08:21:18 PM »
www.facebook.com/isabelnortonmyjourney/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE .

The Cold War between him and Blaha is heating up over this.

"Isabel Norton - The past year has been the most challenging of my life - marriage is rewards but very hard. Sometimes these have consequences. With that said, last year, Layne decided to step outside our marriage and have an affair. To say that I was blindsided, heartbroken and devastated was an understatement. After much counseling, we decided to try and reconcile.  That did not last long.  We are currently seperated, and have begun the process of a collaborative divorce. Which means we have both decided to uncouple in the most amicable way so we can focus on our children. Because no amount of pain or anger will ever be greater than the love of our children."

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2017, 09:32:51 PM »
No sympathy for cheaters.  Loyalty should be important.  If you are going to cheat, end it so you don't have to cheat, otherwise you are just a piece of shit/coward.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2017, 09:37:50 PM »
Cool chick
Q

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2017, 10:38:28 PM »
Layne Norton for as popular as he is on the intraweb, his physique isnt too special???

I am glad to say i am not a cheater

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2017, 10:40:35 PM »
her body isn't feminine any more

layne has some fame and meets a lot of people, i don't think he was much of a ladies man growing up so this isn't a surprise

E
E

Strongmanfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2017, 11:02:39 PM »
So what if Layne likes a variety of (fishy) clit?  What seems to be the probem.  He's a man after all!!  And he has like 100+ clients paying  him like $200 monthly for diet and training programs.  Do the math on that.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2017, 02:33:36 AM »
"Layne" is human fucking garbage, why someone hasn't smashed those glasses into his disgusting gross nerd face yet is beyond me.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2017, 02:41:40 AM »
no suprise here

coaching all those hot fitness sluts.. bound to happen

still a fucking nerd though

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2017, 05:51:07 AM »
Very odd, actually extremely odd that she would put that information up on Facebook for everyone to see/hear.
Air Falcon

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2017, 06:26:22 AM »
Very odd, actually extremely odd that she would put that information up on Facebook for everyone to see/hear.

X

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2017, 06:36:26 AM »
maybe shes a bitch  ::) maybe she hates sex now?

why do people always blame the guy?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2017, 06:49:33 AM »
Well....honestly Isabel was always rude and quite disrespectful towards me for no reason as I never did anything to her.  In any event, its kind of a sad situation and I would have preferred it to be private but it is what it is
A

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2017, 07:00:59 AM »
her body isn't feminine any more

layne has some fame and meets a lot of people, i don't think he was much of a ladies man growing up so this isn't a surprise

E

Sounds like you have some inside info "Earl"
$

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2017, 07:02:26 AM »
maybe shes a bitch  ::) maybe she hates sex now?

Because he could have had the decency to tell her that he wanted out before he cheated on her.  How hard is that?  People have no fucking respect anymore.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2017, 07:06:13 AM »
maybe shes a bitch  ::) maybe she hates sex now?

When X person cheats, X is always the person to blame for the cheating.

Just leave. Don't cheat.
X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2017, 07:24:56 AM »
You are full of shit. I am starting to suspect that this entire account, is also full of shit. People are going to connect the dots.

You're speaking as if you're an equal to Avesher....you're not.  That's the problem with you, Shizzo.  You think that because you've been posting here for 12 years that you are important and you've been going around trying to convince everyone that you are You are of no importance to Getbig.  You bring nothing to the table.  You are neither a bodybuilder, commentator, radio show host, journalist, fitness guru, drug dealer etc.  You have no actual involvement in the industry whatsoever.  The "Legendary Getbiggers" have at the very least had some involvement in the bodybuilding and/or fitness industry in some way.  Even the True Adonis was a guest on MD No Bull Radio and did the Mr. Getbig.  You have no irons in the fire, you have no skin in the business.  You have not lived for the sport or even picked up a weight for that matter.  You have not contributed anything significant to Getbig.  You were even humiliated and banned on RX Muscle and MD which is why you came back here....posting under the title "King Shizzo" as if someone knows or even cares about you.

Shizzo, all you want from Getbig is to be accepted and admired but the truth is that you're not a "Legendary Getbigger" and you'll never be one of us because you have done absolutely nothing to earn the title.  You're no Adonis, you're no Squadfather, you're no Avesher, you're no OneMoreRep, you're no Fozzle, you're no Mindspin, you're no MartyChampions, you're no anabolichalo, you're no WillGrant, you're no Wiggs, you're no stuntmovie, you're no 240, you're no SoulCrusher....you are absolutely nothing.  You simply don't exist as an actual "somebody" on Getbig other than that loser who was so desperate to be accepted by random people on Getbig that you wrapped your lips around another man's dick and sucked it clean and then posted about it.  Its just sad.....I'm sorry.  I would tell you to shoot yourself in the head but it would be a waste of a good bullet.  You are neither loved or hated...you simply don't belong here.  Please stop pestering people and just go away.....far away.
A

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2017, 07:28:33 AM »
You're speaking as if you're an equal to Avesher....you're not.  That's the problem with you, Shizzo.  You think that because you've been posting here for 12 years that you are important and you've been going around trying to convince everyone that you are You are of no importance to Getbig.  You bring nothing to the table.  You are neither a bodybuilder, commentator, radio show host, journalist, fitness guru, drug dealer etc.  You have no actual involvement in the industry whatsoever.  The "Legendary Getbiggers" have at the very least had some involvement in the bodybuilding and/or fitness industry in some way.  Even the True Adonis was a guest on MD No Bull Radio and did the Mr. Getbig.  You have no irons in the fire, you have no skin in the business.  You have not lived for the sport or even picked up a weight for that matter.  You have not contributed anything significant to Getbig.  You were even humiliated and banned on RX Muscle and MD which is why you came back here....posting under the title "King Shizzo" as if someone knows or even cares about you.
Shizzo, all you want from Getbig is to be accepted and admired but the truth is that you're not a "Legendary Getbigger" and you'll never be one of us because you have done absolutely nothing to earn the title.  You're no Adonis, you're no Squadfather, you're no Avesher, you're no OneMoreRep, you're no Fozzle, you're no Mindspin, you're no MartyChampions, you're no anabolichalo, you're no WillGrant, you're no Wiggs, you're no stuntmovie, you're no 240, you're no SoulCrusher....you are absolutely nothing.  You simply don't exist as an actual "somebody" on Getbig other than that loser who was so desperate to be accepted by random people on Getbig that you wrapped your lips around another man's dick and sucked it clean and then posted about it.  Its just sad.....I'm sorry.  I would tell you to shoot yourself in the head but it would be a waste of a good bullet.  You are neither loved or hated...you simply don't belong here.  Please stop pestering people and just go away.....far away.

Not going to work this time. You have "The Uncle Syndrome". It is the need to one up someone (much like esfitness) If someone tells you a story, then you have a better one. If someone met the President, then you had to have held his penis in an emergency.  You are a running joke, Vince. You always have been.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2017, 07:40:38 AM »
Not going to work this time. You have "The Uncle Syndrome". It is the need to one up someone (much like esfitness) If some tells you a story, then you have a better one. If someone met the President, then you had to have held his penis in an emergency.  You are a running joke, Vince. You always have been.

It doesn't have to work.  What I posted is the honest truth about you and a proper summary of your entire existence on Getbig.  You are nothing more than alcoholic dick sucking for attention otter.  You are poor, you're ugly, and you have no muscle mass making it even more unusual that you post up here to begin with.  In any event, I need not to squabble with a plebe.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2017, 07:41:46 AM »

It doesn't have to work.  What I posted is the honest truth about you and a proper summary of your entire existence on Getbig.  You are nothing more than alcoholic dick sucking for attention otter.  You are poor, you're ugly, and you have no muscle mass making it even more unusual that you post up here to begin with.  In any event, I need not to squabble with a plebe.
This is the truth.

I still have to wonder why he ever started posting here when he never has worked out a day in his life from what I can tell.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2017, 07:52:43 AM »
I am starting to wonder if True Adonis is a Home Wrecker? It is safe to say that he has probably taste-tested a few kielbasa in his lifetime.

Vince Goodrum and True Adonis: Netflix and chill watching a Free State of Jones. Somebody got a bayonet up the ass that night.

Here's a quick reminder.....

Me:

You:

For all the posting that you do on here, you could spare 30 minutes to get into some form of shape other than octagon.

A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2017, 07:55:38 AM »
You're speaking as if you're an equal to Avesher....you're not.  That's the problem with you, Shizzo.  You think that because you've been posting here for 12 years that you are important and you've been going around trying to convince everyone that you are You are of no importance to Getbig.  You bring nothing to the table.  You are neither a bodybuilder, commentator, radio show host, journalist, fitness guru, drug dealer etc.  You have no actual involvement in the industry whatsoever.  The "Legendary Getbiggers" have at the very least had some involvement in the bodybuilding and/or fitness industry in some way.  Even the True Adonis was a guest on MD No Bull Radio and did the Mr. Getbig.  You have no irons in the fire, you have no skin in the business.  You have not lived for the sport or even picked up a weight for that matter.  You have not contributed anything significant to Getbig.  You were even humiliated and banned on RX Muscle and MD which is why you came back here....posting under the title "King Shizzo" as if someone knows or even cares about you.

Shizzo, all you want from Getbig is to be accepted and admired but the truth is that you're not a "Legendary Getbigger" and you'll never be one of us because you have done absolutely nothing to earn the title.  You're no Adonis, you're no Squadfather, you're no Avesher, you're no OneMoreRep, you're no Fozzle, you're no Mindspin, you're no MartyChampions, you're no anabolichalo, you're no WillGrant, you're no Wiggs, you're no stuntmovie, you're no 240, you're no SoulCrusher....you are absolutely nothing.  You simply don't exist as an actual "somebody" on Getbig other than that loser who was so desperate to be accepted by random people on Getbig that you wrapped your lips around another man's dick and sucked it clean and then posted about it.  Its just sad.....I'm sorry.  I would tell you to shoot yourself in the head but it would be a waste of a good bullet.  You are neither loved or hated...you simply don't belong here.  Please stop pestering people and just go away.....far away.

haha, this is an awesome post. Continuously making Shizzo meltdown.  ;D ;D ;D ;D
X

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2017, 07:58:23 AM »

Here's a quick reminder.....

Me:

You:

1. You are standing closer to the camera (with a shirt on)

2. I have a hint of abs at 260 pounds

3. Start making some pancakes, bitch.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2017, 08:06:58 AM »
1. You are standing closer to the camera (with a shirt on)

2. I have a hint of abs at 260 pounds

3. Start making some pancakes, bitch.

You think that its some sort of optical illusion you stupid bastard.  Do you not notice the sink is in front of me.  If you stood any closer to that mirror on the wall, it would have shattered to pieces from having to display that gelatin physique of yours.

??? ??? ???

A

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2017, 08:12:27 AM »
??? ??? ???

I win. That is a stupid response. Melvin, I honestly think you need help. Your whole existence is mostly based upon lies.

You couldn't even keep a wonkey-eyed Flounder for a girlfriend.