Author Topic: Katie Couric is an owning machine  (Read 5145 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Katie Couric is an owning machine
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2008, 01:57:16 PM »

I cant provide you what does not exist.

I asked for laws he authored, not signed on board for.  There are none.

He wrote no law review articles, no articles as a professor, nothing.  I cant provide you what does not exist.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2008, 02:04:06 PM »
Obama and Palin are both hacks.

Biden and Mccain are both douchebags.

Should be Romney/Rudy vs. Clinton/Dodd right now.  A financial expert and a foriegn policy expert on each ticket.  Bravo!

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2008, 02:08:33 PM »
Here is what I have against Obama:

William Ayeres - Self described domestic terrorist who on 9/11/2001 said he only regret in the weather underground bombings was that he did not do more damage.

Rev. Wright - Obama spent 20 years in this racist anti-american church, and lied about it.

Taxes - Obama wants to raise taxes.  His claim that 95% will get a rtax cut is not only not feasible, but IMPOSSIBLE since 95% of people do not pay taxes in the first place.  He is proposing more welfare.

Spending - Obama has plans for massive spending increases, including to end poverty in the world via the UN.  I disagree with this 100%.

Abortion - I am appalled that he was for a law banning the treatment of born babies if the mother wanted to have an abortion in the first place.  This has nothing to do with pro-life or pro-choice , but brutality and murder of a born baby.

2nd Amendment - his record prior to this campaign is clear on this.  

War on Terrorism - I do not believe in rights for foreign enemy combatants, and definately do not agree with his positions on Iran.    

Experience - None.

Voting Record - Most liberal in the Senate.

Judges - I believe in judges like Alito and Scalia who narrowly interpret the constitution.

Do you want more?

Alright great! You seem well informed and passionate. I'll leave it up to someone else to discuss the arguments you've brought up if they feel like it.

Now I challenge you to be as brutal and truth seeking against Mccain as well! There's plenty for you to rag about. If you refuse to do that, then I'll simply class you as a ignorant right-wing nut.  :D
from incomplete data

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2008, 02:10:35 PM »
I cant provide you what does not exist.

I asked for laws he authored, not signed on board for.  There are none.

He wrote no law review articles, no articles as a professor, nothing.  I cant provide you what does not exist.

If Obama was on the law review, he had to have written an article.  Try doing some searches for his work product.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2008, 02:17:10 PM »
DAWG

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2008, 02:19:15 PM »
I think Sarah is a self-owning machine.  Who says they keep up by reading but can't name one thing they're reading.  It seems on most of this stuff, she did it herself.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2008, 02:19:34 PM »

William Ayeres - Self described domestic terrorist who on 9/11/2001 said he only regret in the weather underground bombings was that he did not do more damage.
Then he should be in jail today.  Is he?

Rev. Wright - Obama spent 20 years in this racist anti-american church, and lied about it.
What lie was this?

Taxes - Obama wants to raise taxes.  His claim that 95% will get a rtax cut is not only not feasible, but IMPOSSIBLE since 95% of people do not pay taxes in the first place.  He is proposing more welfare.
Don't you think he was referring to the people that pay taxes?  I mean come on....

Spending - Obama has plans for massive spending increases, including to end poverty in the world via the UN.  I disagree with this 100%.
Don't you think you're overstating your point?  Don't you think that helping the poor is better than bombing them?  I mean what's wrong with fighting poverty?

Abortion - I am appalled that he was for a law banning the treatment of born babies if the mother wanted to have an abortion in the first place.  This has nothing to do with pro-life or pro-choice , but brutality and murder of a born baby.
Obama supports states rights in regulating late term abortions.

2nd Amendment - his record prior to this campaign is clear on this.  
It ain't clear to me.  Can you summarize?

War on Terrorism - I do not believe in rights for foreign enemy combatants, and definately do not agree with his positions on Iran.
I think you are referring the bedrock principle of western jurisprudence--habeas corpus.  To me that's a no-brainer.  How do you know if someone belongs in detention if you don't address the question in the first place?   

Experience - None.
That's a tad bit cavalier.

Voting Record - Most liberal in the Senate.
So was Gore's record as was Kerry's.  It seems any democratic candidate for president has 'the most liberal voting record'...  I could care less.

Judges - I believe in judges like Alito and Scalia who narrowly interpret the constitution.
This statement is so false that it's frightening.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2008, 02:22:04 PM »
Alright great! You seem well informed and passionate. I'll leave it up to someone else to discuss the arguments you've brought up if they feel like it.

Now I challenge you to be as brutal and truth seeking against Mccain as well! There's plenty for you to rag about. If you refuse to do that, then I'll simply class you as a ignorant right-wing nut.  :D

I liked Romney above all else because he ran a business, was governor, turned the Olympics around, etc etc.  He had a wide variety of experience that we all could benefit from.

I wanted Romeny as VP too.

I live in NYC and would have liked for Bloomberg to run.  I may not agree with him on everything, but bloomberg has competence, integrity, experience, and is not a hack.

However, Bloomberg, because he is jewish, probably could not win, fair or not.  

McCain to me is the better of two bad choices we have to make.  I know what I am getting with McCain, for better or worse.  With Obama, I have no idea what I am getting, have no idea about some big ticket items with him, and feel that he has been less than honest about his past.  

I think Obama should have waited till 2012 to run for President.  He decided yo run after being in the US Senate after only 143 days.  to me that seems way too soon.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2008, 02:23:11 PM »
If Obama was on the law review, he had to have written an article.  Try doing some searches for his work product.

There is none.  He is the only editor of the Harvard law review to never have authoried an article.  Look it up.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2008, 02:23:46 PM »
Decker, are you saying this 333386 guy is full of shit?
from incomplete data

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2008, 02:24:38 PM »

William Ayeres - Self described domestic terrorist who on 9/11/2001 said he only regret in the weather underground bombings was that he did not do more damage.  He met him a couple times, and they supported a Bill together, how does that tie him to someone? This is a real Ignorant ass comment. Now if he was in his CAMPAIGN, if he was a ADVISOR, YES then thats a ISSUE, talking about Ayres over and over makes you and everyone else look Ignorant. Should someone who supports a bill along side a senator that gets busted for corruption be tied down with them since they supported a bill together?

Rev. Wright - Obama spent 20 years in this racist anti-american church, and lied about it.  Anti- American Church??? LOL... Please site th
ese facts, his church isnt a ANTI-AMERICAN church by any means... Its a normal church that the Pastor has the BALLS to call things how it is

Taxes - Obama wants to raise taxes.  His claim that 95% will get a rtax cut is not only not feasible, but IMPOSSIBLE since 95% of people do not pay taxes in the first place.  He is proposing more welfare.  Even FOX news Anchor hammered McCains campaign manager saying "Every independant fact check said Obama isnt going to raise taxes so why do you keep lieing about it on National TV" Maybe you dont know how to read either. Its not impossible to give a break to 95% of the families that pay taxes... Nice try try to push lies.

Even obama said he has to change those since this new bail out is going to effect what he wanted to do.  Spending on new technologys, healthcare and IMPORTANT things instead of the WARS we are fighting is COMMON FCKIG SENSE!!!

Abortion - I am appalled that he was for a law banning the treatment of born babies if the mother wanted to have an abortion in the first place.  This has nothing to do with pro-life or pro-choice , but brutality and murder of a born baby. I wont argue with this, it is a 100% personal opinion, My opinion and the Mass Opinion of America is "Women should be able to chose, not our Gov"

2nd Amendment - his record prior to this campaign is clear on this.  What is this position you speak of?

Experience - None.  This is rather funny, he doesnt have as much as McCain, but McCains experience has got him knowwhere and shown us that Judgement is what counts... NO EXPERIENCE is a 21 year old kid fresh out of college... he has enough Experience obviously to know how to topple Hillary and Now McCain.

Voting Record - Most liberal in the Senate.  1 newspaper reported that, many others said thats not true, seems you ignore those, and wev done the "Conservative route" in Gov, and look where it got us 10 trillion in the whole, collapsed Economy, 2 wars, and the rest of the world hates us, do you travel outside the USA? I do, and we are NOT liked, except in Dubai, Abudahubi, and Quatar ... being liberal isnt a bad thing...

Judges - I believe in judges like Alito and Scalia who narrowly interpret the constitution. You mean Judges who Illegaly pushed Bush into power?

Do you want more?  I want you to post something that has FACTUAL EVIDENCE BEHIND IT, not Rush Limbeaus rants

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2008, 02:26:29 PM »
I liked Romney above all else because he ran a business, was governor, turned the Olympics around, etc etc.  He had a wide variety of experience that we all could benefit from.

I wanted Romeny as VP too.

I live in NYC and would have liked for Bloomberg to run.  I may not agree with him on everything, but bloomberg has competence, integrity, experience, and is not a hack.

However, Bloomberg, because he is jewish, probably could not win, fair or not.  

McCain to me is the better of two bad choices we have to make.  I know what I am getting with McCain, for better or worse.  With Obama, I have no idea what I am getting, have no idea about some big ticket items with him, and feel that he has been less than honest about his past.  

I think Obama should have waited till 2012 to run for President.  He decided yo run after being in the US Senate after only 143 days.  to me that seems way too soon.

You basically ignored my suggestion. I didn't really care about whether you like Bloomberg or not. I wanted you to criticize Mccain the same way you do to Obama. I'll give you one more chance before I make up my mind about you.
from incomplete data

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2008, 02:28:19 PM »
Thanks to the incompetence of Ayeres, the bombs they tried to set off at the police station malfunctioned.  Read about the weather underground if you don't believe me and his wife - Heather Dorne.  Go to wikipedia and read about the weather underground.

He lied about Rev. Wright saying he did not know about the racist nature of the church.  Rev. Wright even called Obama out on it said he knew what was going on.  

I dont believe in sending taxpayer money to foreigners.  We have enough problems and enough poor people to help.

I believe the constitution means what it says, not what some judge wants it to say.  This is a difference in philosphy.  The same liberal judges who cant find the right to firearm ownership in 2nd amendment some how find the right to abortion and all sorts of nonsense where clearly none exist.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2008, 02:31:19 PM »
You basically ignored my suggestion. I didn't really care about whether you like Bloomberg or not. I wanted you to criticize Mccain the same way you do to Obama. I'll give you one more chance before I make up my mind about you.

I cant stand McCains views on the following:

1.  Amnesty for illegal aliens.

2.  McCain/Feingold - CFR -

3.  "Bipartisanship" - what a joke - when both parties agree on anything usually it means we are all getting screwed.

4.  The Bailout.  Both Obama and McCain are selling us out on this.   

I find his views on those issues atrocious.

Does this suffice?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2008, 02:33:24 PM »

FOS about what? 

I asked for specific items that Obama supporters claim as experience on his end, but have no evidence for. 

The lack of a law review article is the real deal. 

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2008, 02:34:51 PM »
Thanks to the incompetence of Ayeres, the bombs they tried to set off at the police station malfunctioned.  Read about the weather underground if you don't believe me and his wife - Heather Dorne.  Go to wikipedia and read about the weather underground. Bottom Line, if he was a "terrorist" he would be in Jail, PERIOD.

He lied about Rev. Wright saying he did not know about the racist nature of the church.  Rev. Wright even called Obama out on it said he knew what was going on.  Can you please show me these comments, Youtube will once again PAWN what you are saying.  None of the SORT was talked about...

I dont believe in sending taxpayer money to foreigners.  We have enough problems and enough poor people to help. AGREED!!!!!!!!!

I believe the constitution means what it says, not what some judge wants it to say.  This is a difference in philosphy.  The same liberal judges who cant find the right to firearm ownership in 2nd amendment some how find the right to abortion and all sorts of nonsense where clearly none exist.  Lets Blame Liberal Judges, the way the law says, a guy could have an army tank if he wanted, should that be allowed?  Republicans dont like laws when they work against them.... then they try to twist them up...

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2008, 02:34:59 PM »

I cant stand McCains views on the following:

1.  Amnesty for illegal aliens.

2.  McCain/Feingold - CFR -

3.  "Bipartisanship" - what a joke - when both parties agree on anything usually it means we are all getting screwed.

4.  The Bailout.  Both Obama and McCain are selling us out on this.   

I find his views on those issues atrocious.

Does this suffice?

Hey, it's a start at least! But I must say you seem less angry and passionate when criticizing Mccan than Obama.
from incomplete data

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2008, 02:40:09 PM »

Not true about Ayeres - Read about the Annenburg Project.  Obama and him worked very closely together and Obama started his campaign for State Senate in this guys house.

As far as Rev. Wright goes- if blaming white people for creating aids is your version "telling it like it is" than of course you are going to vote for Obama.  Also, if  "God Damn America" is not a hater-america statement than what the heck is?

Alito was not on the bench in 2000, but I guess that is above your paygrade to understand that.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2008, 03:03:42 PM »
FOS about what? 

I asked for specific items that Obama supporters claim as experience on his end, but have no evidence for. 

The lack of a law review article is the real deal. 

He may have written a law article that was not published.   God knows I did as well.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2008, 03:05:03 PM »
Not at all.  I just think he's being more emotional about the issues than factual.  Even Scalia says that he is no strict constructionist.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2008, 03:43:11 PM »
Couric was supposed to be the powder puff interview.

She treated Palin with kid gloves.....actually it looked like an adult (Couric) interviewing a child

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2021, 12:52:33 PM »

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2021, 01:13:27 PM »
Got to protect the tribe.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2021, 04:54:03 PM »

A melted wax figure interviewing a very manly yenta.