Author Topic: 2010 NPC EMPIRE STATES BODYBUILDING, FITNESS, FIGURE & BIKINI CHAMPIONSHIPS!  (Read 2969 times)

npcempirestates

2010 NPC EMPIRE STATES BODYBUILDING, FITNESS, FIGURE and BIKINI CHAMPIONSHIPS! JULY 24th 2010!

once again the season is here! last year by showtime there were 26 sponsors on board to support the competitors. this year 1 week before the arnold the show is already up to 24 sponsors and growing strong!

i do all this for the competitors! dont think for a min it is easy getting a sponsor to see the benefit of supporting a show, its not.

at the bottom of this posting you will see the list as it stands today of supporting sponsors

any and all questions please send me an email to empire-states@hotmail.com and check out the web site @ www.NPCempirestates.com

thank you all for your support last year and here is looking fwd to a great 2010 season with an even bigger and better show!

if you have any suggestions as how to make the show better for the competitors, please feel free to contact me as i am always open to suggestions and feedback!

Classes:
Open Men (6 classes)
Open Women BB (3 classes)
Novice Men (3 classes)
Master Men 35+ (2 classes)
Master Men 45+
Teen (2 classes)
Fitness (1 class)
Figure (2 classes)
Master Figure 35+ (1 class)
Bikini

Awards:
Trophies for all classes (Top 5)
Overall award presentation
Steve Stone Best Poser Award

Tickets:
$17.50 Pre-Judging
$27.50 Finals; Assigned seating
$37.50 Finals; VIP seating

Times:
Check In/Weigh in: 10:00 AM SHARP!
Pre-Judging: Noon • Finals: 6:00 PM

SPONSORS:
ABB
OPTIMUM NUTRITION
MET-RX
WORLDWIDE NUTRITION
RNG HEALTH
PRO-STRENGTH WHEY
POWERHOUSE GYM - SYOSSET, NY

SPECIES
RX MUSCLE
MUSCULAR DEVELOPMENT
VPX
ALR INDUSTRIES
ALI'S SLIM PICKIN'S
MHP
PROTAN
GNC
MUSCLESPORTMAG.COM
FITNESS ALL ACCESS
SIOUXCOUNTRY.COM
FILESMARKETING.COM (OFFICIAL SHOW PHOTOGRAPHER)
ABSOLUTECYCLE.COM
DIAMOND GYM OF NJ
COMPETITIVE EDGE PHYSICAL THERAPY OF NY
SUITS BY CELESTE