Author Topic: Liberal Media Bias  (Read 166901 times)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
Re: Liberal Media Bias
« Reply #550 on: March 17, 2021, 05:18:20 PM »
This is very true.  I have seen/heard them (albeit briefly) nigh on screaming about the virus mutating!!!!  Fucking morons.  They deal in lies and hysteria.

If people would stop tuning in to the news they'd find much more happiness in their lives and they'd realize that for the most part, all people want the same things in life, happiness and to feel loved.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #551 on: March 18, 2021, 11:34:28 AM »
Even NBC is doing stories about how there is a media blackout on the Biden border crisis.

https://summit.news/2021/03/18/video-reporters-demand-to-know-why-they-have-zero-access-to-border-crisis/

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #552 on: March 18, 2021, 11:38:19 AM »
Even NBC is doing stories about how there is a media blackout on the Biden border crisis.

https://summit.news/2021/03/18/video-reporters-demand-to-know-why-they-have-zero-access-to-border-crisis/

That's stating a lot.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #553 on: March 18, 2021, 11:39:48 AM »

They voted for this and pimped Biden - f them/ 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #555 on: April 15, 2021, 05:56:01 AM »
It's horrible.

But nothing will happen.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #556 on: April 15, 2021, 07:57:10 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #557 on: April 15, 2021, 09:42:02 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #558 on: April 15, 2021, 10:10:11 AM »

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #559 on: April 17, 2021, 08:48:59 AM »
Bill Maher showed a poll that 50% of Democrats surveyed thought the hospitalization rate for Covid was over 50% of cases, when it's 1-5%.

The average person likely goes to 1-2 sources max for their news, and this is what happens when one of them is CNN.

Sheep.

Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #560 on: April 17, 2021, 03:51:10 PM »
How does rape, murder, stealing, drug dealing, etc., "benefit" anyone, including those that do these acts of violence?  It is plain that the so-called main stream media loath that which is good.  They hate the Nazarene.  They hate the concept of God (and I have no problem with it despite being an Atheist).  They hate white people but as the newsturd Cuomo said, he's "black on the inside so it's okay.  They  hate black people they consider to be "acting" white.  They despise the traditional family.  I've seen these cretins speak against all that I  hold true and consider them filth made flesh.

Life isn't fair and stealing from others to give to the fucking lazy regardless of the color of their epidermis is WRONG.  Lying and re-writing history is WRONG.  Tearing down monuments is WRONG.  Giving lazy people money to "right" the wrongs of long dead people is WRONG.  If you feel all that crap is correctomundo, then FTN.  You are against America.   This is the land of opportunity without guarantees. You can purse happiness but not fappiness.  In other words, people don't have to accept someone's perversions just to make that someone feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel better about their probems.

I know...I know...All my words are wasted.  Some people will choose whatever makes them feel better about themselves.

Having posted the above, do you feel better? Isn't that what counts?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #561 on: April 17, 2021, 08:50:14 PM »
Having posted the above, do you feel better? Isn't that what counts?

Nope.  Why would you say that except to pose a question that is without merit to anyone including yourself?  Anyone can change but what is needed is change for the better.   

This scheißegeist of cuckoldry and licentiousness is a cancer on our Nation and the World.  Did I say "cancer"? It is worse.  It is an STD, i.e., a Socially Transmitted Deraignment if you will.   There will come a moment when you will have to choose. We must all realize that reality is not the fantasy our perversions desire it to be.  Neither is it what our ego craves.  Some might say it is what it is, regardless of what we say or do.

I say otherwise.  It is what we make of it and to be honest, so many these days are making a mess of it.   For everyone.   It is said that guilt can be the worst companion to have at your side at the moment of your last breath.   Enough.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #562 on: June 10, 2021, 01:33:37 PM »
New York Times Helped Destroy Cheerleader Who Said N-Word, Silent on Hunter Biden
WARNER TODD HUSTON
10 Jun 2021

Last year, the New York Times ran a front-page story on a young cheerleader who said the n-word in a viral video. Yet, today, the paper is entirely silent about the egregious and voluminous use of the same word by Joe Biden’s son, Hunter.

In December of last year, the so-called “paper of record” wrote an article praising the actions of a left-wing activist who published a video of a teenage, bi-racial cheerleader using the n-word when she was a 15-year-old girl. The video went viral, and the activist suggested that the young woman was a prime target for the cancel culture.

The activist secretly held this video for three years and then purposefully released it last year to coincide with the young woman’s effort to be accepted to a college and to start the next phase of her education.

Indeed, the Times was pleased to note that the activist held the video back and waited until it might be just the “right time” to destroy the girl’s life. “He tucked the video away, deciding to post it publicly when the time was right,” the Times’s article crowed.

Not only did the activist hold the video for three years, he released it only hours after the young woman announced that she had been accepted into the University of Tennessee. Once the video was released and left-wing outlets, including the Times, began writing laudatory articles about the activist’s efforts to destroy the woman’s life, the university bowed to the mob and revoked the cheerleader’s scholarship. The school then pressured her to withdraw her registration entirely.

Flash forward to today as it was revealed that Hunter Biden used the n-word time and time again in his correspondence with his attorney, and we find that the New York Times is suddenly wholly uninterested in destroying the life of someone who blatantly uses such racist language.

A recent review of Hunter Biden’s texts with his lawyer, George Mesires, proves that the Biden scion repeatedly used the n-word as a common descriptive in his communications.

Indeed, in one of the communications, Hunter said of President Barack Obama, “you my ni**a, Barack.”

Despite the repeated use of the offensive slurs, media outlets, including the New York Times, are entirely ignoring Hunter’s transgressions even as they gleefully destroyed the life of a politically un-connected teenager who just wanted to go to college.

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2021/06/10/new-york-times-helped-destroy-cheerleader-who-said-n-word-silent-on-hunter-biden/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #563 on: July 20, 2021, 02:47:58 PM »
Soft press treatment of Democratic ‘Texas super spreaders’ another example of media hypocrisy, critics say
‘The gross partisan hypocrisy here is almost hard to comprehend,’ Chris Barron said
By Brian Flood | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/media/soft-press-treatment-democratic-texas-super-spreaders-another-example-media-hypocrisy

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #564 on: July 20, 2021, 02:50:58 PM »
Soft press treatment of Democratic ‘Texas super spreaders’ another example of media hypocrisy, critics say
‘The gross partisan hypocrisy here is almost hard to comprehend,’ Chris Barron said
By Brian Flood | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/media/soft-press-treatment-democratic-texas-super-spreaders-another-example-media-hypocrisy

The Border, Hunter Biden's latest news, this group of morons, etc........Stelter got called out for him being a problem on his own show the other night, and proved how self unaware he is.
Y

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #565 on: July 20, 2021, 03:15:13 PM »
The Border, Hunter Biden's latest news, this group of morons, etc........Stelter got called out for him being a problem on his own show the other night, and proved how self unaware he is.

Yeah that was pretty funny.  And note the nervous laughing.

[/youtube]

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #566 on: July 27, 2021, 07:12:56 PM »
NYT reporter deletes tweets urging Trump supporters to be called 'enemies of the state' amid backlash
Katie Benner claims her original tweets were 'unclearly worded'
By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/media/new-york-times-katie-benner-deletes-tweets

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #567 on: August 27, 2021, 08:29:40 AM »
'Kill List': Nets Spike Biden Admin Giving Taliban Names of Americans, Allies
Nicholas Fondacaro
August 26th, 2021
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2021/08/26/kill-list-nets-spike-biden-admin-giving-taliban-names

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #568 on: September 03, 2021, 10:53:39 AM »
USA Today issues correction on 'fact check' after claiming Biden checked watch 'only after ceremony' at Dover
The so-called 'fact check' faced intense backlash for suggesting Gold Star families lied about what they witnessed
By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

Fox News correspondent Jacqui Heinrich confronts Psaki during the press conference about Biden's behavior during the dignified transfer on 'Your World'

USA Today was forced to issue a correction on a so-called "fact check" looking into the backlash President Biden received for looking at his watch during a dignified transfer ceremony in honor of the 13 U.S. service members who were killed in a terrorist attack outside the Kabul airport.

Daniel Funke, whose Twitter bio says he is "checking facts + covering misinfo" for USA Today, authored a fact check on Wednesday examining whether or not Biden actually kept checking the time on his wrist as the caskets of the fallen were rolled onto the tarmac at Dover Air Force Base last weekend, sparking outrage among the families who witnessed the distracted president.

"[Biden] did appear to check his watch during his visit to Dover Air Force Base. But he did so after the dignified transfer ceremony was over," Funke wrote. "Footage leading up to the moment shows Biden with his hand over his heart for about 30 seconds as vans carry the service members' remains off the tarmac. After the vans had left, Biden closes his eyes briefly before dropping his arms and glancing down at his watch."

The fact check ruled the claim "partly false," writing that the image of Biden that circulated on social media was real but that it does not "accurately summarize" what occurred.

Joey Jones slams Biden for checking watch at ceremony remembering fallen heroesVideo
Critics blasted USA Today for suggesting that the Gold Star families who alleged they saw Biden check his watch multiple times during the dignified transfer ceremony had lied.

The next day, USA Today issued a correction.

"Corrections & Clarifications: This story was updated Sept. 2 to note that Biden checked his watch multiple times at the dignified transfer event, including during the ceremony itself," the correction read at the top of the report on Thursday. "The rating on this claim has been changed from partly false to missing context."

The headline also changed from "Fact check: Biden honored service members killed in Kabul, checked his watch only after ceremony" to "Fact check: Biden honored service members killed in Kabul, checked his watch during ceremony."

Funke took to Twitter on Friday amid the firestorm of criticism expressing "regret" for the error.

"Journalists and fact-checkers are human (yes, even me!) We make mistakes. When we do, we correct them and try to make it right," Funke wrote. "It's easy to dunk on journalists when we get things wrong. I get it – to many, we're just another name on a screen. But behind that screen is a person trying to do their best."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/usa-today-correction-fact-check-biden-watch

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #569 on: September 03, 2021, 11:30:59 AM »
The American kids we left behind enemy lines is yesterday's news.   >:(

Liberal media blasted for moving on from Afghanistan crisis: ‘Their bias is disgusting’
'The press is doing what it always does with bad news for the left — it’s burying it'
By Brian Flood , Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/media/liberal-media-afghanistan-crisis-bias-disgusting

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #570 on: September 17, 2021, 10:31:15 AM »
The Associated Press, which worries about GOP spending, is very excited for Biden’s $3.5 trillion spending bill
by Becket Adams, Commentary Writer |   | September 16, 2021
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/the-associated-press-which-worries-about-gop-spending-is-very-excited-for-bidens-3-5-trillion-spending-bill

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #571 on: October 14, 2021, 02:49:09 PM »
CENSORED: ABC, CBS, NBC Spent an Entire Year Hiding Hunter, Aired Only 18 Minutes On His Scandals
Geoffrey Dickens
October 14th, 2021
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/geoffrey-dickens/2021/10/14/censored-nets-spent-entire-year-hiding-hunter-aired-only-18

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #572 on: October 14, 2021, 06:31:45 PM »
Joe Rogan destroys CNN in one interview with Sanjay Gupta like a deer in the headlights. Now time for CNN damage control.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/joe-rogan-crushes-cnn-over-ivermectin-horse-paste-propaganda-gets-gupta-concede

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #573 on: October 20, 2021, 07:36:21 PM »
She updates this on a rolling basis. 

Media Mistakes in the Biden Era: the Definitive List
DATED: OCTOBER 19, 2021 BY SHARYL ATTKISSON
https://sharylattkisson.com/2021/10/media-mistakes-in-the-biden-era-the-definitive-list/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #574 on: October 25, 2021, 01:12:45 PM »
Biden Has Largest Decline Than Any Other Post-WWII President, Yet Gallup's Headline Notes 'Steady' Approval
Rebecca Downs|Posted: Oct 23, 2021
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/rebeccadowns/2021/10/23/president-joe-biden-experiencing-largest-decline-than-any-other-postwwii-president-yet-gallups-headline-highlights-steady-approval-n2597921