Author Topic: Skorp's Next Party Stop  (Read 5949 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Re: Skorp's Next Party Stop
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2014, 11:31:13 AM »
Miami winter music festival was always one i wanted to go to.

I heard fat ugly men are barred from it.

Just giving you a heads up mate
S

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2014, 12:35:36 PM »
Miami winter music festival was always one i wanted to go to.

wmc is fun but imo BPM is the best party I've been to. I have yet to do Ibiza but Ive done the long weekends in LV , WMC twice full moon parties in Thailand BPM 4 times. nothing touches BPM.
b

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2014, 02:51:04 PM »
wmc is fun but imo BPM is the best party I've been to. I have yet to do Ibiza but Ive done the long weekends in LV , WMC twice full moon parties in Thailand BPM 4 times. nothing touches BPM.

Good to know. I've done the Thai Moon party, as for Ibiza 5 or 6 times the place is addictive...so I'm so looking forward to bpm will bring my A game on and will have an amazing time, me and XFACTOR already spoke at lenght, he's staying Somehwere not far from me as well....it's gona be epic.

If you're to make it that would complete the team  ;D
S

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2014, 10:30:25 PM »
Good to know. I've done the Thai Moon party, as for Ibiza 5 or 6 times the place is addictive...so I'm so looking forward to bpm will bring my A game on and will have an amazing time, me and XFACTOR already spoke at lenght, he's staying Somehwere not far from me as well....it's gona be epic.

If you're to make it that would complete the team  ;D

ah fuck. at this point ive made too many commitiments to people to say i was going to back out now.

i'll see you guys at bpm.

if your staying for 4 days you'll only need your room to shower, change, smash some broad and get a few hrs sleep between the night party and the day party. there is no afterhours in playa (actually thats a lie. there is no afterhours worth losing sleep over that is) but someone we know brings his cdj's and rents speakers and his condo is usually a good cool down after the night party, and good place to gather before heading out at night and have a few drinks and then we leave en masse to the club from there. typically everyone meets up at the day party whenever they get there given how hard they went the night before, or the nights before, but usually by 4-5pm everyone is at the day party.

for me what makes bpm so special is that its no show/ no pretext/ no 'look at me'. its all real partiers so the vibe is always awesome. you dont get the drunk assholes who think they are a big deal cause thye just spent 10k on a service. im sure they are there but go unnoticed. ya, great vibe- how can it not be when you have 10k people on a beach in sunny 30* weather all on the same page, no sketch cause it cant afford to get there and hot broads everywhere you look. our crew is good. were a good looking crew both the girls and guys, but we are all real people, we make a good buck, party hard, respect others and just give off a good vibe so typically people tend to gravitate to us.

you'll feel right at home bro. looking fwd to meeting you sir.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2014, 10:45:07 PM »
heres a story that'll tell you exactly whats its like.

i was flying in a few days after everyone. X was already there. i know the party everyone is going to be at so i get off the plane, dump my bags and go meet up.

i walk into the day party and there has to be 5k people there already. i find our crew and im saying hi to everyone, and being introduced to those i hadnt met yet.. X and i are shooting the shit and this spansih chick walks right thru our group- like cuts right thru our group and walks right up to me.

she doesnt speak english so she points at me, and makes a heart shape with her hands. then she kisses me on the cheek. turns around and walks away.

X is like dude do you know her? im like no man. never seen her before in my life.

thst how it goes there. if a chick likes you, you'll know it.
b

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2014, 12:27:20 AM »
Holy crap...I'm gona email the BPM managers to bring it forward I want to go right now.
S