Author Topic: Coronavirus - Could be exterminated if lockdown is lifted  (Read 5590 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: Coronavirus - Could be enterminated if lockdown is lifted
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2020, 06:15:22 AM »
Once everybody dies the corona threat will be over.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2020, 06:21:52 AM »
If you look at it from the standpoint of crime families it all makes sense, not to the people here who are too far gone, but to those still salvageable.

First, you have the financial establishment family. They benefit from this by getting first dibs on the money being printed by central banks all around the world which is conveniently happening at the same time as a massive stock market shake out.

Next, you have the political crime family. They benefit from the fiscal stimulus which allows them to dole out money to their favorite groups and of course get kickbacks in return.

Finally, you have the medical establishment crime family. I’m hearing now that restarting the economy is going to depend on testing. Lotta fucking money to be made by testing the entire planet don’t ya think?

Covid-19 Testing Is Key to Restarting Economy as U.S. Cases Top 400,000 - Barron's

https://www.barrons.com/articles/covid-19-testing-is-key-to-restarting-economy-as-u-s-cases-top-400-000-51586350044

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2020, 08:26:46 AM »
When you’re always having to move the goalpost it’s because the story is shit.

This comes from a guy who thinks people with pre-conditions shouldn't be counted on the death statistics.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2020, 08:36:02 AM »
This comes from a guy who thinks people with pre-conditions shouldn't be counted on the death statistics.

They should be listed with an asterisk. Blaming Covid19 for the death of someone with advanced diabetes or pulmonary disease is a stretch at best. An underdosed insulin injection can kill a diabetic. We should blame syringes then, right?

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2020, 08:39:46 AM »
They should be listed with an asterisk. Blaming Covid19 for the death of someone with advanced diabetes or pulmonary disease is a stretch at best. An underdosed insulin injection can kill a diabetic. We should blame syringes then, right?

You guys are cherry picking articles and statistics, whatever fits your narrative. ::)

It's dishonest at best, and bat shit crazy in some cases.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2020, 08:41:24 AM »

Forget that idiot. He’s a lost cause and deserves to be welded into his house as was the case in China. Reminds me of the nervous Nellies I see every day walking around Manhattan. At least they have an excuse that they’re women.

At first, I bought into it like everybody else but when I started to see the responses which were so irrational considering the scope of the problem, I started to smell a rat and eventually I figured out what this is really about, an economic reset and global currency devaluation:

I know how this plays out. To justify these interventions, they’re going to have to artificially bump up the victim numbers to the point where somebody gets hit by a truck and turns out to have a positive corona test is said to have died of corona.

The Way the U.S. is Counting Wuhan Coronavirus Deaths Seems Problematic
Townhall ^ | 04/08/2020 | Katie Pavlich
Posted on 4/8/2020, 10:00:23 AM by SeekAndFind

During the White House Wuhan coronavirus task force briefing Tuesday evening, Dr. Deborah Birx said the United States has taken a "liberal approach" in the way doctors classify deaths from the virus.

"The intent is right now if someone dies with COVID-19, we're counting that as a COVID-19 death," Birx said. "There are other countries that if you had a pre-existing condition and let's say the virus caused you to go the ICU and then have a heart or kidney problem. Some countries are recording that as a heart issue or a kidney issue and not a COVID-19 death."

Dr. Birx confirms ALL DEATHS of people infected with coronavirus -- regardless of underlying conditions -- are classified as COVID-19 deaths

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2020, 08:43:33 AM »
You guys are cherry picking articles and statistics, whatever fits your narrative. ::)

It's dishonest at best, and bat shit crazy in some cases.

What's my narrative Einstein? That the CV death rate is running at far less than the death rate predictions? Let me know when this is over how right i am, lol

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2020, 08:49:11 AM »

People die from Clovid-19. People die with Clovid-19. It ain't the same thing. Now even close.
a

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2020, 08:57:17 AM »
People die from Clovid-19. People die with Clovid-19. It ain't the same thing. Now even close.

Yep. The scam is in overdrive. My daughter in law is an ICU nurse here in South Carolina and she just got laid off for a few weeks because the hospital is half empty. Yep, this pandemic is a doozy, lol

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2020, 09:12:45 AM »
Yep. The scam is in overdrive. My daughter in law is an ICU nurse here in South Carolina and she just got laid off for a few weeks because the hospital is half empty. Yep, this pandemic is a doozy, lol

The scam is in the testing. The numbers in New York City didn’t start growing until mass testing. You don’t need a test to tell you that hospitals are being overwhelmed with people showing up with a mystery illness. This never happened in December, January, and February when there are no restrictions in place in the city.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2020, 09:53:15 AM »
The guy is right

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2020, 11:01:12 AM »
I'm pretty sure we've had it in our house - symptoms from v. bad (close to emergency admission) to minor (dry coughing)

I'll be glad when I can get a test to confirm this so we can get back to normal
T

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2020, 11:09:22 AM »
What's my narrative Einstein? That the CV death rate is running at far less than the death rate predictions? Let me know when this is over how right i am, lol

You just claimed deaths with a pre-condition should be put with an asterisk.

What's next? Deaths by heart attack shouldn't count if the person suffered of blood pressure? Idiot.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2020, 11:13:43 AM »
You just claimed deaths with a pre-condition should be put with an asterisk.

What's next? Deaths by heart attack shouldn't count if the person suffered of blood pressure? Idiot.

Those same people would have died had they caught the flue or something else. 

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2020, 11:18:51 AM »
Those same people would have died had they caught the flue or something else. 

If my grandmother had wheels she would have been a bike.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2020, 11:20:40 AM »
If my grandmother had wheels she would have been a bike.

We know for a fact who is the most vulnerable to this.  elderly + obese + people with diabetes.   Those are the most at risk. 

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2020, 11:22:20 AM »
I was thinking about this very same thing today as I was at the store, wearing a mask and protective gloves. How will we build up a resistance to COVID-19 if our exposure is greatly limited. Won't this virus just keep revisiting us. When its season returns, possibly in a year, will the world's economy shut down again? Like it or not the survivors will survive because it is the process of natural selection. The weak succumb and and the strong survive to pass on resistance to it.

As we learn more about the natural antivirus some people develop who have contracted COVID-19 became ill and survived or those who already had a resistance and got it without symptoms, we may see how the pandemic was more of a panic reaction than anything else.

I am among those who are considered more vulnerable to having a severe if not deadly reaction to COVID-19, so I don't think I am being cavalier when I suggest that it could be best in the long run to just let the virus take it's course in hopes that we come up with an antivirus for future outbreaks.

Blah, blah, blah...

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2020, 11:27:27 AM »
Forget that idiot. He’s a lost cause and deserves to be welded into his house as was the case in China. Reminds me of the nervous Nellies I see every day walking around Manhattan. At least they have an excuse that they’re women.

Attack the argument, not the poster. Or at least attack the argument and the poster. If you can't, let the adults talk.

The fear mongering wasn't me. Did you also imagine that? ??? lol

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2020, 11:33:40 AM »
I went into the grocery store yesterday and immediately felt conspicuous as one of the 3 people out of maybe 100(early morning) without a mask. The masked people were a one out six minority in the same store just one week earlier. I've yet to wear a mask and feel great, so far  :P.

There are fun alternatives to the usual mask. I saw several yesterday when I went to the store. Lots of folks were wearing bandannas like masked cowboys who are about to rob the local bank.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2020, 12:12:08 PM »
getbig is the only place where a guy who specializes in backyard bottle rockets would question an aerospace engineer.  i'm just saying.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2020, 12:12:43 PM »
We know for a fact who is the most vulnerable to this.  elderly + obese + people with diabetes.   Those are the most at risk. 

You just described 50%+ of the US population.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2020, 12:13:51 PM »
getbig is the only place where a guy who specializes in backyard bottle rockets would question an aerospace engineer.  i'm just saying.

The doom and gloom "models" touted by all these people simply is not coming to fruition.  By their own predictions - cuomo - deblasio - fauci, birx,  all of them, nothing is happening remotely as bad they scared you into believing it would.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 08, 2020, 12:16:10 PM »
You just described 50%+ of the US population.

Survival of the Fittest  - being fat and diabetic and obese - nature taking out the trash. 

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2020, 12:32:36 PM »
"You cannot stop the spread of a respiratory disease within a family, and you cannot stop it from spreading with neighbors, with people who are delivering, who are physicians — anybody," he said.

"People are social, and even in times of social distancing, they have contacts; and any of those contacts could spread the disease," said Wittkowski.

"It will go slowly, and so it will not build up herd immunity, but it will happen. And it will go on forever unless we let it go," he said.

Wittkowski was asked his opinion of Dr. Anthony Fauci, the key medical expert on the White House coronavirus task force who has promoted the mass quarantine strategy.

"Well, I'm not paid by the government, so I'm entitled to actually do science," he replied.

Why is this virus being handled differently than others, such as the swine flu in 2009?

One factor, he said, is the growth of the internet, which spreads news quickly, whether true or false, fueling panic.

He makes some great points especially regarding the internet.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2020, 12:57:07 PM »

[/b]
Why is this virus being handled differently than others, such as the swine flu in 2009?

He makes some great points especially regarding the internet.

The real estate and stock market crash in 2008 already provided a pretext for fiscal stimulus and QE infinity. There was no need for a health scare pretext in 2009.