Author Topic: Morris invest channel on YouTube ex Fox News anchor  (Read 1542 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Morris invest channel on YouTube ex Fox News anchor
« on: December 29, 2020, 06:28:03 AM »
It’s a great channel very fair not overly praise of trump , basically our 2k check is up in the air because of senile Mitch!
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Morris invest channel on YouTube ex Fox News anchor
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2020, 06:31:10 AM »
Bernie tweeted the majority of reps and dems are in support
A

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2020, 06:36:23 AM »
He's a fix and flip guy. Watched him in the beginning but in the background of all his media his real $$ is he buys C level houses and flips them onto "investors" from YouTube.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2020, 06:43:04 AM »
He's a fix and flip guy. Watched him in the beginning but in the background of all his media his real $$ is he buys C level houses and flips them onto "investors" from YouTube.
he gives solid news that you don’t hear mainstream. I could care less about the house flipping section of his channel not that it’s bad but everyone’s a house flipper these days
A

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2020, 06:49:46 AM »
he gives solid news that you don’t hear mainstream. I could care less about the house flipping section of his channel not that it’s bad but everyone’s a house flipper these days

Having a channel about avoiding property risk while unloading all your risk on others is a grey area enterprise.

If you get something from it, great. Maybe he's backed off a bit. It's been a couple years since I really watched him.