Author Topic: Hunter Biden  (Read 55047 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Hunter Biden
« Reply #125 on: February 23, 2022, 12:56:52 PM »
Now you're name calling. Figures. You have nothing else.

No - you confirmed what studies are showing - Democrats ignore real news.  You are simply ignorant to reality and exist in a left wing echo chamber like more liberal nutcases 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #126 on: February 23, 2022, 01:04:09 PM »
Do you have children? If so, I hope they would never do such a thing. My point is good people sometimes have bad children. They could disown them, but then they would be bad parents.

The issue is not misbehaving children.  The issue is the son of the man who is currently POTUS using his father's position to engage in illicit activity, where it appears the POTUS profited from that activity.  The "Big Guy" was apparently paid millions secured by his son, much of which came from China.

You're mischaracterizing the issue so you don't have to deal with it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: February 23, 2022, 01:14:23 PM »
The issue is not misbehaving children.  The issue is the son of the man who is currently POTUS using his father's position to engage in illicit activity, where it appears the POTUS profited from that activity.  The "Big Guy" was apparently paid millions secured by his son, much of which came from China.

You're mischaracterizing the issue so you don't have to deal with it.

This is what liberals do when their messiahs failed policies and corruption are exposed. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: February 23, 2022, 01:20:11 PM »
No - you confirmed what studies are showing - Democrats ignore real news.  You are simply ignorant to reality and exist in a left wing echo chamber like more liberal nutcases

Am I to take it you calling me "PrimeQueen" was meant as a compliment?  I'm not that gullible. It is name calling plain and simple.

Let's educate you as to the definition of the term queen.  "Slang: usually disparaging and offensive. A term used to refer to a gay man, especially one who is flamboyantly campy or effeminate."

I don't ignore real news. I believe there are more important issues going on in the world besides Hunter Biden's former drug use and unproven irregular financial dealings.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: February 23, 2022, 01:26:37 PM »
Am I to take it you calling me "PrimeQueen" was meant as a compliment?  I'm not that gullible. It is name calling plain and simple.

Let's educate you as to the definition of the term queen.  "Slang: usually disparaging and offensive. A term used to refer to a gay man, especially one who is flamboyantly campy or effeminate."

I don't ignore real news. I believe there are more important issues going on in the world besides Hunter Biden's former drug use and unproven irregular financial dealings.

Um we are about to get into a FNG War that Biden and his son are and have corrupt dealings with in Ukraine!    How are you so  ignorant to this ?   Biden got millions from Ukraine and you sit there still ignorant, uninformed, and incompetent. 

Now go get your FNG shine box! 

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/why-the-silence-over-biden-s-links-with-ukraine-

https://nypost.com/2022/02/02/us-diplomat-warned-about-hunter-biden-ukraine-deals-in-2016
https://www.rferl.org/a/ukraine-hunter-biden-burisma-memoir/31179660.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10475335/Former-diplomat-Kiev-warned-State-Department-Hunter-Bidens-business-dealing-Ukraine.html

https://www.barrons.com/news/hunter-biden-admits-ukraine-firm-saw-his-name-as-gold-01617720006

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: February 23, 2022, 01:59:35 PM »
Um we are about to get into a FNG War that Biden and his son are and have corrupt dealings with in Ukraine!    How are you so  ignorant to this ?   Biden got millions from Ukraine and you sit there still ignorant, uninformed, and incompetent. 

Now go get your FNG shine box!

"Freddy Gray - deputy editor of The Spectator

Let’s be clear: there is no evidence that the Bidens have been corrupt in their dealings with Ukraine. But there are quite a few strange connections and questions which America’s First Family probably should answer more thoroughly."

I agree. Lack of transparency makes one look guilty regardless if they are or not.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/why-the-silence-over-biden-s-links-with-ukraine-

Former Harvard University law professor Alan Dershowitz, who was part of Trump’s defense team, told Just the News that withholding Kent’s email was a “very serious constitutional violation” of the rule requiring that exculpatory evidence be turned over to a defendant.

Alan Dershowitz - Trump's ally and attorney
What would you expect him to say?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10475335/Former-diplomat-Kiev-warned-State-Department-Hunter-Bidens-business-dealing-Ukraine.html

https://nypost.com/2022/02/02/us-diplomat-warned-about-hunter-biden-ukraine-deals-in-2016

Hunter Biden told the BBC that the timing of his recruitment by Burisma related to Russia's 2014 seizure of Crimea from Ukraine and its alleged support for rebels on the country's eastern border.

The Russians, Biden said, were after Ukraine's natural resources and a pipeline, and Burisma felt vulnerable.

"I know that Burisma wanted to do one thing. They wanted to create a bulwark (Defensive wall) against that Russian aggression," he said.

https://www.barrons.com/news/hunter-biden-admits-ukraine-firm-saw-his-name-as-gold-01617720006

Now go get your FNG shine box! LOL!

Gangsters aren't my thing nor is shining shoes

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #131 on: March 12, 2022, 01:33:03 PM »
Reality bytes: Hunter Biden’s laptop repairman harassed, nearly bankrupt

He’s between a rock and a hard drive.

The Delaware computer repair shop owner who alerted the FBI to Hunter Biden’s infamous laptop before ultimately taking it to Rudy Giuliani says he’s faced harassment from Big Tech, the IRS and other government agencies ever since, and now faces bankruptcy.

“I was getting a lot of death threats,” John Paul Mac Isaac said. “I had to have a Wilmington trooper parked in front of my shop all the time.

“There were multiple situations where people came in and you could tell they were not there to have a computer fixed. And if there were not other people in the shop, I don’t know what would have happened,” he told The Post. “I was having vegetables, eggs, dog s–t thrown at the shop every morning.”

Mac Isaac, 45, said his life was completely upended after the laptop contents became public in a series of reports by The New York Post in October 2020.

The laptop came into Mac Isaac’s possession after the future president’s son dropped it off for repairs in April 2019 and never came back. The hard drive contained a trove of emails, text messages, photos and financial documents between Hunter Biden and his family and business associates. The files show a laundry list of shady business deals around the world with Hunter Biden looking to cash in on his family and connections.

Things got so bad that Mac Isaac was forced to close down the shop at Trolley Square and flee the state on Nov. 5, 2020. He spent almost a year holed up with family in Lakewood, Colo. and spent time in woodworking school.

When he applied for unemployment in December 2020, Isaac ran into complications with government officials.

“I would open up a case, wouldn’t hear anything, then open another case, then open another case and then I was told to stop opening up cases. And they would keep closing these cases,” he said. As bills piled up, Mac Isaac dipped into his 401K, but the checks never came.

In December 2021, the computer man sent a pointed letter to Delaware Sen. Chris Coons. “I would hate to think that I was singled out in a politically motivated attack. If a state agency was weaponized to punish a perceived political enemy, the country has a right to know,” he warned the Democratic colleague of Joe Biden.

The unemployment cash came swiftly after that, though Mac Isaac insists he still ended up getting short-changed by several thousand dollars.

https://nypost.com/2022/03/12/hunter-bidens-laptop-repairman-harassed-nearly-bankrupt/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: March 17, 2022, 08:28:39 AM »

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: March 17, 2022, 09:22:28 AM »
Mental illness.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: March 17, 2022, 09:36:26 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Skeletor

• Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: March 17, 2022, 12:01:44 PM »

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #138 on: March 17, 2022, 06:33:26 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #139 on: March 17, 2022, 08:13:26 PM »

https://greenwald.substack.com/p/the-nyt-now-admits-the-biden-laptop

They don't care.  Reminds me of the late Harry Reid bragging about helping defeat Mitt Romney by lying about him.  In this instance, I've heard that about 16 percent of Biden voters would not have voted for him if this story was not suppressed, enough to change the outcome of the election.   

Hunter Biden’s infamous laptop confirmed in New York Times report
By Kenneth Garger
March 17, 2022
https://nypost.com/2022/03/17/hunter-bidens-infamous-laptop-confirmed-in-new-york-times-report/

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #140 on: March 17, 2022, 09:51:22 PM »

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: March 18, 2022, 01:28:38 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: March 18, 2022, 05:30:11 AM »
 >:( :(

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #143 on: March 18, 2022, 06:56:14 AM »
Greenwald's been amazing on this.

It was this story that caused him to quit the Intercept, which he helped found.  He wrote an article about the lack of media coverage on this, and they wouldn't let it run.

It's entirely plausible Big Tech changed the election with their actions. This isn't conspiracy theory, q-anon bullshit, it's right there in plain sight.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: March 18, 2022, 06:57:46 AM »
Greenwald's been amazing on this.

It was this story that caused him to quit the Intercept, which he helped found.  He wrote an article about the lack of media coverage on this, and they wouldn't let it run.

It's entirely plausible Big Tech changed the election with their actions. This isn't conspiracy theory, q-anon bullshit, it's right there in plain sight.

This is why I'm so disgusted and done with even liberal people I know.   They keep falling for all this garbage. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: March 18, 2022, 01:42:05 PM »
"Conspiracy theory", "unevidenced claims", "false allegation", all in the first sentence. They're trying really hard to dismiss this story.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #146 on: March 18, 2022, 01:44:43 PM »
Funny how time works. I remember Strawman, Lurkingforboys and Prime saying in so many words it was all bullshit….just another thing to add to them face planting

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #147 on: March 18, 2022, 01:49:55 PM »
Funny how time works. I remember Strawman, Lurkingforboys and Prime saying in so many words it was all bullshit….just another thing to add to them face planting

they can all fuck off and die, fucking commie retards.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: March 21, 2022, 07:52:30 AM »