Author Topic: Hunter Biden  (Read 56842 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Hunter Biden
« Reply #225 on: August 26, 2022, 01:26:42 PM »
So you have no problem w hunter giving his dad millions of dollars from Chinese and Russian companies he got deals with from people bide. Met with in the VP residence ?   Seriously ? 

Nope. Life is too short to worry about every single issue that comes down the pike and it will likely get you nowhere.

https://personalexcellence.co/blog/choose-your-battles/#:~:text=–%20C.%20JoyBell%20C.%20Choose%20your%20battles%20means,important%20battles%20and%20letting%20go%20of%20the%20rest.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #226 on: August 27, 2022, 02:20:29 AM »
First off this all started with my reply to Soul Crushers post of an entirely different video. Then he seemed to misread that reply and go off on some other tangent. posting a response wherein the quotation format was off. I also posted a reply where the format of the quote was wrong. We were both called on it. I fixed my post. Soul Crusher did not fix his.

Now we come to Chaos's response post which is also about a different subject:
My roll eyes were in response to the content of the above post and none other. Chaos implies there are no 'normal' people on the left only on the right, which is nonsense. He goes on to completely stereotype all folks on the left as cheaters, liars, thieves, violent, etc. (what other flaws are there?)

So, there you have it. Sometimes, some folk’s agenda is so powerful it influences of their ability comprehend what is actually said or posted and they go completely off track.

Now onto what Zuckerberg said. I don't know what he said, I didn't watch that video and I don't intend to because Zuckerberg is annoying. And this was never about that video anyway.

Confusing huh?     

Footnote: I have no interest in Hunter Biden or his laptop except to say he is a loser and I am thrilled he's not my son.
Pretty sure Hunter would be ashamed of you.
I’m absolutely certain that your kids are t too proud of their father. Not sure if you are a thief, but you 100% are a liar and cheater. You abandoned your wife to suffer in agony ALONE so that you could sneak off to suck random men off. If my father did that I would kill him. My father has honor and integrity though and puts his family before himself

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #227 on: August 27, 2022, 08:32:22 AM »
Chaos implies there are no 'normal' people on the left only on the right, which is nonsense. He goes on to completely stereotype all folks on the left as cheaters, liars, thieves, violent, etc. (what other flaws are there?)

Actually I believe what I was implying is that you on the left don't care about cheating, lying, stealing, thieving and violence as long as it supports your side. You guys will do whatever underhanded, backstabbing, fuck over the American people things you need to do to stay in control.
Normal is a subjective word anyway. Centrists on both sides represent the majority of people but the media would prefer to focus on guys like you, far left wing nuts, and the other side of the wing nut, the far right, than talk about what the REAL majority of people want, which is somewhere in the middle of all this faggotry.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: August 27, 2022, 02:12:16 PM »
So you have no problem w hunter giving his dad millions of dollars from Chinese and Russian companies he got deals with from people bide. Met with in the VP residence ?   Seriously ?

I already addressed this. How many times are you going to ask me the same dumb question? Did you expect me to change my response?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: August 27, 2022, 02:19:46 PM »
Actually I believe what I was implying is that you on the left don't care about cheating, lying, stealing, thieving and violence as long as it supports your side. You guys will do whatever underhanded, backstabbing, fuck over the American people things you need to do to stay in control.
Normal is a subjective word anyway. Centrists on both sides represent the majority of people but the media would prefer to focus on guys like you, far left wing nuts, and the other side of the wing nut, the far right, than talk about what the REAL majority of people want, which is somewhere in the middle of all this faggotry.

So, now I am a far right wing nut huh? Your ignorance is showing, Chaos.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: August 27, 2022, 04:52:13 PM »
So, now I am a far right wing nut huh? Your ignorance is showing, Chaos.

You equals - done and stfu.    Go to fng bed

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: August 27, 2022, 06:10:11 PM »

You equals - done and stfu.    Go to fng bed

My, my you are so grumpy today. I don't go to bed in the middle of the day.

Did Chaos hire you as his mouthpiece? He seems perfectly capable of speaking for himself.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: August 28, 2022, 03:40:17 AM »
My, my you are so grumpy today. I don't go to bed in the middle of the day.

Did Chaos hire you as his mouthpiece? He seems perfectly capable of speaking for himself.

You didn’t even watch did you ?   You are like this dopey ignorant liberal hack who knows literally zero facts on this issue.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: August 28, 2022, 05:21:09 AM »
[/youtube]

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: August 28, 2022, 04:45:04 PM »
You didn’t even watch did you ?   You are like this dopey ignorant liberal hack who knows literally zero facts on this issue.

Which video? This one? Nope, I did not watch it all the way through. Who is this black conservative fellow and why should I pay attention to what he is yacking about. He is annoying to listen to. 

I thought our conversation was about the video you posted earlier regarding comments about Hunter Biden. That one I watched from beginning to end.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #235 on: August 28, 2022, 05:02:11 PM »

Rob Reiner showed why he is useless.

Seems like a rich bored dude with too much time.

He is 100% partisan, thinking one side is always right and the other wrong, and when confronted with irrefutable facts, he acts like he never heard that.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: August 28, 2022, 05:04:27 PM »
Which video? This one? Nope, I did not watch it all the way through. Who is this black conservative fellow and why should I pay attention to what he is yacking about. He is annoying to listen to. 

I thought our conversation was about the video you posted earlier regarding comments about Hunter Biden. That one I watched from beginning to end.

Stop acting ignorant.  The main point is that liberal people like yourself are absolutely clueless to basic facts on most issues.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: August 28, 2022, 05:45:37 PM »
Stop acting ignorant.  The main point is that liberal people like yourself are absolutely clueless to basic facts on most issues

None of us knows all the facts or sometimes even what is a fact, not me and not you. Facts are based on truths. Politician's and the media lie all the time. Some people think when they hear what they want to hear, it makes it a fact. It does not.

I am not an 'actor'; I am not playing a role. I also am not ignorant. Neither are you, but statements like the one I bolded give me the impression that you are. You do deserve credit for saying "most issues" and opposed to all issues. It shows you know issues are not always black or white. They are many shades of gray and sometimes very colorful.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: August 29, 2022, 01:15:00 AM »
None of us knows all the facts or sometimes even what is a fact, not me and not you. Facts are based on truths. Politician's and the media lie all the time. Some people think when they hear what they want to hear, it makes it a fact. It does not.

I am not an 'actor'; I am not playing a role. I also am not ignorant. Neither are you, but statements like the one I bolded give me the impression that you are. You do deserve credit for saying "most issues" and opposed to all issues. It shows you know issues are not always black or white. They are many shades of gray and sometimes very colorful.

False.   We do know the facts in this case.  You just chose to buy into the lies spoon fed to you by the media and Biden and Co. 

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #239 on: August 29, 2022, 11:40:21 AM »
Of course we know the facts.
Prime is just being foolish here.

The videos dont lie.

IF this were Trumps kid they'd be calling for his head...  ::)

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #240 on: August 29, 2022, 12:31:12 PM »
Maybe some folks didnt see the pics and videos. I did.
Railing Obozo's daughter in the shit-pipe while snortin coke.

Sex with very small under-age girls, etc.
WEighing his crack-score. Real retard.

Hidden, protected (by media and big-corporate), etc.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #241 on: August 29, 2022, 12:41:02 PM »
Just normal every day activities, hanging around w/ little girls on a couch, shirtless and all touching him.  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: August 29, 2022, 12:54:42 PM »
Just normal every day activities, hanging around w/ little girls on a couch, shirtless and all touching him.  ::)

Bidens own daughter accused him of in appropriate behavior in the shower with her

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: August 29, 2022, 01:11:08 PM »
False.   We do know the facts in this case.  You just chose to buy into the lies spoon fed to you by the media and Biden and Co.

What is hysterical to me is that my original post was never about whether the info on Hunter's computer is correct or incorrect or how it has been handled or mishandled and why. In effect, what I posted was that it is not an issue I choose to put on the front burner (pick your battles). Then you get all huffy about my comment as if you have any right to tell me which issues should be most important to me.

Issues that are most important to me are those I can do something about. No matter how you or I feel about the Hunter Biden fiasco neither of us can do anything meaningful to influence the outcome. All we can do piss and moan. I choose not to do that, whether you like it or not. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: August 29, 2022, 01:15:27 PM »

The videos dont lie.

Since you mentioned me in this post, I assume you think I am one of the 'they' who would be calling for the head of whichever of Trump's kid it was. About this, you are wrong.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #245 on: August 29, 2022, 01:49:20 PM »

The videos dont lie.

Prime is a deviant PIG, fits right in with the rest of the libturdz!
T

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #246 on: August 29, 2022, 04:24:41 PM »
[/youtube]

The FBI pushed propaganda on facebook to influence the outcome of the 2020 election.  And there is a collective yawn.  Crazy times.  Dangerous times.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: August 30, 2022, 04:42:44 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: August 30, 2022, 06:09:47 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: August 30, 2022, 06:54:44 AM »
What is hysterical to me is that my original post was never about whether the info on Hunter's computer is correct or incorrect or how it has been handled or mishandled and why. In effect, what I posted was that it is not an issue I choose to put on the front burner (pick your battles). Then you get all huffy about my comment as if you have any right to tell me which issues should be most important to me.

Issues that are most important to me are those I can do something about. No matter how you or I feel about the Hunter Biden fiasco neither of us can do anything meaningful to influence the outcome. All we can do piss and moan. I choose not to do that, whether you like it or not. 

You are the same as Ron Reiner - you know literally nothing whatsoever.  Even Bill Mahr blasts the F out of Rob Reiner for being so delusional and ignorant.  You are ignorant, uninformed, know literally zero about the topics you post about, and should just admit you care nothing about the truth.